I coined a new term. Would probably fit under the "Ebonics" category, however.

chai2

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2008 11:38 am
@Slappy Doo Hoo,
Why do you feel you need to take it to the other extreme?

ugly, fat and social retarded does not equal average.

So, what? Does that say you thing either people are either perfect and beautiful or the above?

There's no middle ground, no average?

Average means just that. Average. No shame in that, and not much to make a joke about, unless you want to be an average joke.
DrewDad

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2008 03:15 pm
@chai2,
You're taking Slappy to task for being insensitive?

Seriously?
Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2008 03:26 pm
Guess we shouldn't discuss cankles and fupas either....damn.

In a perfect world, there would be no labels. Everyone would be equally pleasing to the eye, and puppies and hugs would be aplenty.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2008 03:39 pm
http://www.cultural-heritage-india.com/gifs/sculpture-btm.gif

I am just so very excited right now.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2008 06:08 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
You're taking Slappy to task for being insensitive?

Seriously?

No, I'm taking him to task for his sophomoric reply.

And I mean high school sophomore.

Obviously slappy meant it as a joke, but, it wasn't a funny one.

Not even the best comedians get it right every time.

His response of going to the other extreme was meant to make it seems that whoever would disagree with his idea that that was a funny joke is just an old stick in the mud.

Then, he comes back with more of the same, talking about a perfect world, etc.

That's a ploy of someone who doesn't want to hear it, so instead throws it back at the other person in such an overblown way, that he deflects everything onto someone else.

****, the joke just wasn't funny in the first place.

It like telling a joke about elbows. We all have them. Just like almost all women have some sort of hips or something below the hips of some sort.

There wasn't anything to play on.

In the past slappy said something about wanting to do stand up comedy. the thing about dips isn't something I'd put in any act.

Anyway, I still can't figure out what that word and his definition has to do with ebonics. Just lame all around
Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 08:16 am
@chai2,
You're right, I don't want to hear it. I know it's a stupid joke, and that's all it is, a joke. So shut the f**k up already and stop wasting your time being a self-righteous DB here, because this isn't a debate.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 10:23 am
@chai2,
Since you work in the health-care industry, perhaps you should consider researching an analtwigectomy.
boomerang

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 10:53 am
I think the word "dips" is a good one. I much prefer it to "saddlebag".

But what is a fupas?

I think I know what a cankle is but I don't know how the word came about. Ankle + ? = cankle?

I invented a new word too this week. It's "pee-mail". When I take my dog for a walk he has to check all his pee-mail.
chai2

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 12:25 pm
@DrewDad,
huh?

patiodog

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 12:37 pm
@boomerang,
Most pee-mail is spam, ain't it?
DrewDad

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 12:43 pm
@chai2,
Have the stick removed from your butt. Anal-twig-ectomy.
chai2

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 02:50 pm
@DrewDad,
oh please. that was lame as well.

did you coin it and have a copyright put on it?

missing the point that sure, coin a new term, define something....but funny ain't funny.

note slappys next response was typical as well, like a kid.

"I don't wanna talk about it, shut the F up."

if someone wants to do something, they should be able to take the critique.

still don't know why this is supposed to be an ebonic term.

I'm not going to argue w/ you DD, especially not over a joke that doesn't even make sense.

DrewDad

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 03:17 pm
@chai2,
Alternately, if you don't want to play and have fun, you could just stay out of the playground.

This whole shtick about how you're the mature grown-up and the rest of us are acting like kids is just so.... 12 year-old.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2008 02:17 pm
@boomerang,
Fupa is a filthy acronym. Fat Upper P**y Area. Some friends of mine had a band, and that was their name. Whenever people would ask them what it meant, they'd say "fine upstanding patriotic americans."

Cankle....as in, the calf blends right into the ankle...
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 07:46 am
I think we can safely assume chai2 has saddlebags.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 07:53 am
@patiodog,
or alpo...
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 07:50 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
Quote:
I think we can safely assume chai2 has saddlebags

actually, my legs are quite nice, thank you. perhaps nicer than yours.

so only someone with a defect would possibly be one to find no humor in this?

slappy thinks knocking unconscious, then having sex, with a double amputee is funny, so I don't put much store in the opinions of those who think I'm "acting" mature, as if that's a bad thing.

i think you can safely assume nothing about me PQ
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2008 04:00 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
Maybe Chai doesn't - but **** - I do - not really bad - but you know chai's right - I'm not heavy - never have been- I'm 5'4 and weigh 121 right now and have weighed rightt around there since I was 16 or so but no matter what I do - ride my bike - walk thirty miles a week - you know I have those little protrusions on the sides of my thighs. It's not bad enough so that you notice it in jeans really - but I do hate wearing a bathing suit because of them - I'm very self conscious about them- although thank god I don't have cankles - I'd never wear a frigging skirt if I had those - never mind a bathing suit. (I actually have very nice calves and ankles - and good quadriceps - somewhat muscular with all the walking I do.
It's just those outer upper thighs-I've even thought about having liposuction there and have that fat applied to my boobs- except I personally like my boobs even though they're sort of petite - I don't think I'd want big boobs.

But saddlebags thighs are protrusions - not indentations - so why would you call them dips Slappy?

*edited to say I just noticed this thread is really old - how did I find it?
0 Replies