Life's Little Annoyances

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 09:04 am
So you go to the bathroom and notice the toilet paper roll is just about empty so you do a quick calculation and decide there's enough there to take care of this visit. You do your business and use the very last bit. You are now looking at the plain cardboard roll and feeling satisfied because of a job well done when OOPS!!...... the unexpected straggler poop. Now you gotta walk "the walk" to the cabinet for a fresh roll. Dammit!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 1,473 • Replies: 22

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 09:09 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Life can be one **** after another.

BBB
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 12:22 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
So you go to the store, and see, exactly what you want, on sale. It is at the end of the season, so there are only odd sizes left. The have the outfit in one size too large, and one size too small, and nothing in the middle!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 12:31 pm
You just washed your car, drive on the freeway and the car in front of
you starts cleaning its windshield with lots of water that's flying back onto
your windshield. Evil or Very Mad
Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 12:33 pm
@CalamityJane,
Jane- How about washing your car, and putting it in the driveway, just as the lawn crew is blowing the cut grass around!!!!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 12:36 pm
Going to a short line on the supermarket, and then discovering the the person in front of you has bought up half the store, and is paying by check.
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 12:44 pm
@Phoenix32890,
Good one Phoenix, or going to the groceries on Saturday (like most working
people) and long time retiree Ms. Coupon is in front of you. Most of her coupons have expired and she's hustling the cashier to accept them anyway
while the line gets longer and longer.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 12:51 pm
So you live alone and have a woodstove and heat your home with the plentiful heat it generates. However, the wood you use to to burn is out by the barn and you didn't bring enough daily wood supply close enough to the house. You haven't anticipated too well that the recent drop in temps of the weather outside. Also, you have a head and chest cold and aren't feeling well enough to venture out. Plus the wind is whipping around this bitter cold. Your dog is looking at you and wondering what were YOU thinking?!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 01:32 pm
As you turn the key in your front door, you hear the phone ringing. You rush to the phone, nearly tripping over the welcome mat. When you pick the phone up, there is no one on the other end, you don't have caller ID, and the caller has not left a message.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 01:35 pm
You are all alone. You fart. Unbeknownst to you, a stranger has just walked up behind you.
Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 01:45 pm
@edgarblythe,
............................and you are wearing white shorts! Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 05:22 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

You are all alone. You fart. Unbeknownst to you, a stranger has just walked up behind you.

That has happened to me!
djjd62

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 05:24 pm
@dlowan,
Shocked

do girls do that
Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 05:34 pm
@djjd62,
Do girls DO that? I am a secret weapon. The gas that I emit could probably heat a skyscraper! Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 05:46 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

Shocked

do girls do that

I have told this story before.....I swear the poor man had his hair swept back by the force of the mighty gale.

And none of this secret, silent stuff.....
0 Replies

mags314772

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 06:29 pm
You are in an upscale antique mall. Suddenly you are gripped by a "wildcat," an urge to defecate so strong it cannot be postponed. You slip gratefully into a bathroom, where your distress is quickly relieved. There is even toilet paper. However , there is no bathroom spray, not even an exhaust fan. So you slink out as the smell takes over the mall and you act nonchalant as people around you faint.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 06:52 pm
You are nearing a intersection while driving. The guy in front of you is as slow as molasses, but he makes it across the intersection before the light turns red. You, on the other hand, are stuck at the red light. Evil or Very Mad

You are driving behind a school bus, which stops at each and every corner!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 09:47 pm
Sold a very used car to a lady. I told her up front it uses lots of oil, but it doesn't leak or smoke. Now she calls me every day, for two weeks so far, fretting about the oil.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 23 Nov, 2008 05:20 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
What, you don't keep spare rolls on the lid of the tank behind you? Razz
hamburger

Reply Sun 23 Nov, 2008 06:07 pm
@Reyn,
one must always be ready "when duty calls" !