When Doctors Misdiagnois

Miller

Reply Sun 23 Nov, 2008 11:30 am
@Izzie,
Just a few questions:

Did your daughter have a doctor, before being seen in the ER?

What did this MD say about your daughter's care?

Contrary to what may have been said by others on this thread, I'd see legal advice. It may help you to cope and it will certainly lead to better ER service in the affected hospitals.

Hopefully you'll derive some peace from your chats on A2K.
cherimorey

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 01:39 am
@Miller,
lzzie,
You are just such a special person and I am blessed to have found you through all this pain.
Thank you for thinking of me today, Every day is so hard but the ones that come with a reminding date are the hardest. As today was two years but tomorrow will be going on three so they are all hard.
Life is just so hard without her as we were so close and did everything together she was also my best friend.
So lucky that she is my daughter and so many memories to forever cherish.But I know life will never be the same and either will I .You never get over it I guess you learn to live around it as you dont have a choice for life does not stop even when someone is in so much pain.
When my daughter died most people I knew just quit coming around I suppose it was because they could not handle it or no what to say.
I have a wonderful husband that has been a big comfort to me through all this so we do have each other. I also have another daughter older then Jesseca and they were very close she has three kids and we are all very close so I am truly lucky to have my family. My mother died in 2003 so I dont have her and sure wish I did there are so many times I would love to crawl up on her lap and I know she would of been here for me she was a great mother, My Father passed away in 2004 I do have two sisters one that lives in my state and the other in Alaska. I love them very much but the one that lives here really dont understand and pretty much feels that I should be over it by now. My other sister has helped me alot its just so hard because we live so far apart. My husbands family sadly has been no comfort and it is him I feel for.
I have talked to other mothers on line but as far as just having that one great friend they are not around , But I do understand that it is hard for them. I just wish sometimes they would come around.
I have learned that this is a tragidy that only I can truly deal with as my friends and some of my family dont really want to.
For them life goes on and rightfully so
As for your questions my daughter did have a doctor in fact that who is she was going to see if she was not better but we never got that far. I have not talked to her about this but I know when I called they were the ones that told me to take her back to the hospital the second time.
As far as a lawyer I was hoping to find justice with out one but so far to no reveal . So it has been a thought only for these doctors to be accountable for their actions.
I Too have taken balloons with notes attached and let them go We did it last year for Jessecas 22 birthday with all her friends .
To both your friends that have lost loved ones I wish them pease. They are so lucky to have you in their life.
Bless you lzzie
Izzie

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2008 08:53 am
@cherimorey,
Thinking of you Cheri. Know today is a tough day for you. Gentle hugs for you and your family. x
Izzie

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 07:30 pm
@Izzie,
Hey Cheri... how are you hun? Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you - hoping you are alright. Here if you wanna talk. Take care x
0 Replies