California Voters Approve Gay-Marriage Ban

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 03:02 am
@RexRed,

Rex, if I may ask:
I cannot understand what anyone sees,
in the way of sexual attraction,
in men of the male sex.
I don 't understand how women can stand us, in a sexual sense.

If I had an identical twin brother, I 'd think of him being very repugnant & gross, in a sexual sense.

Will u indicate what it is about men of the male sex
that u find attractive, Rex ??

David
sozobe

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 06:24 am
@Ceili,
Where'd you get that? Dr. Phil? (I searched, and that's one place I found it.)

This is what I have in mind:

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2005/04/18/science/19divo.chart.jpg

Link to the full article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/19/health/19divo.html?_r=1

An excerpt:

Quote:
But since 1980, the two groups have taken diverging paths. Women without undergraduate degrees have remained at about the same rate, their risk of divorce or separation within the first 10 years of marriage hovering at around 35 percent. But for college graduates, the divorce rate in the first 10 years of marriage has plummeted to just over 16 percent of those married between 1990 and 1994 from 27 percent of those married between 1975 and 1979.

0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 07:38 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Yes you may ask... It is funny you say that about twins. I remember an incident while I was a boyscout... There were two very attractive twins my age on either side of me while I was sleeping with their arms and hands down my sleeping bag. Apparently they were not repulsed by sharing me.

What is it a straight woman sees and desires in a man? The lack of breasts, the lack of a curve in his hips. His bullying attitude and mannerisms. Sometimes his head is bald but his body hair gently sculpts his muscular form. His rough wide hands and fingers a certain physical scent and err different genitalia... Also many men (not all) seem to have different lifestyles they like rugged things (not to exclude masculine women or effeminate men) they have generally masculine hobbies, sports, and the occasional beer in the lazyboy chair and let's not forget male bonding. hehe

Many homosexuals even find masculine women more attractive than feminine woman.

You say if you were a twin you would be such and such. I don't think sexuality is a choice but something we are born with. So you would not have a choice of what you really feel inside. The older most men become "often" the more gay they become. At least one twin "usually" has the disposition of being gay. The more children a couple has increases the likelihood that they will come out gay. It is biological not psychological. Being biological, thus it is also "natural".

Perhaps though your perceived aversion to the male form is psychological. Maybe brought on by bullying classmates or a teasing sibling long ago who were themselves "in the closet". Smile
RexRed

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 08:35 am
While we are on the "n" word... NATURAL.

We have Paul the apostle telling us that God told him homosexuals are "unnatural". Then he proceeds to explain the natural use of a woman as being subservient to men. This is a man who claims he is gleaning this information from God not from biological science or his own personal experience with even a single woman. Actually Paul's own bonding experiences in life were mostly with men. So in all outward appearance Paul the apostle at least seems to be a homosexual born (yes trapped) in a Christian's body.

Yet today we have Christians squeezing these words of Paul and contorting them to in any way make them true.

So next we have some self professed fundamental Christians who accept that homosexuality is genetic but they say the genes ordered themselves in such a way because the parents of the child had so little faith in God. In my lifetime I have heard everything these nuts print out on their sunday school collection plate brochures.

Is is not the TRUTH that the bible simply is WRONG in many instances and Paul the apostle was ADDING into the so called inspired word of God his own warped political conjecture and will?

The bible god has been wrong in numerous places for many centuries. The new testament god is just as barbaric as the old. Although I have faith and when my friends are ill I pray for them but I do not pray to that god. My god has a heart and is the giver of many varied forms of life. My god is of comfort, tolerance and acceptance in the face of vast genetic diversity and variation.

Even evolution would not have been possible had it not been for cellular mutation and diversity. Many countless homosexuals have been some of the greatest thinkers of all time in spite of the "persecution" by the "n" word.. Perhaps we can add Paul the apostle and his closeted, bigoted (in this case erroneous) remarks and claims of "divine" revelations to that list.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 09:05 am
@RexRed,
As far back in my childhood as I can remember
I have always been very interested in how the human mind works;
how people think. So, in gratification of this curisosity, I ask these questions:

RexRed wrote:

Yes you may ask... It is funny you say that about twins.
I remember an incident while I was a boyscout...
During your childhood, did your friends know that u were gay?
If so, how did thay find out? from what age did thay know?

RexRed wrote:

There were two very attractive twins my age on either side of me
while I was sleeping with their arms and hands down my sleeping bag.
Apparently they were not repulsed by sharing me.
Ages? Were thay identical twins? Did the experience that u describe draw u
emotionally closer to them? Did this result in an enduring friendship between u?
a romance? Did u discuss how thay felt about each other,
in that both had sexual interest in u?
Were thay secret about their homosexual interests?
I wonder Y thay did not just have sex with each other?
because of incest?
Its not likely that one boy will impregnate the other.

RexRed wrote:
What is it a straight woman sees and desires in a man?
The lack of breasts, the lack of a curve in his hips.
His bullying attitude and mannerisms.
Then I 'm screwed; I treat them with respect n kindness.

Ideally, what do U look for in a lover?

RexRed wrote:
Sometimes his head is bald but his body hair gently sculpts his muscular form.
His rough wide hands and fingers a certain physical scent and err different genitalia...
Also many men (not all) seem to have different lifestyles they
like rugged things (not to exclude masculine women or effeminate men)
they have generally masculine hobbies, sports, and the occasional beer in the lazyboy chair
Then I 'm screwed again. When rival groups of strangers athletically compete,
I have no interest in which group of total strangers prevails over the other.

I used to have to drink beer, when I was a child; I never liked it; I still don 't. Both of my parents did.

RexRed wrote:
and let's not forget male bonding. hehe
This means that women like male homosexuality?

RexRed wrote:
Many homosexuals even find masculine women more attractive than feminine woman.
Have u ever had a girlfriend?

RexRed wrote:
You say if you were a twin you would be such and such.
I don't think sexuality is a choice but something we are born with.
So you would not have a choice of what you really feel inside.
The older most men become "often" the more gay they become.
How does that manifest? How do thay become more gay?
U mean more effeminate?

RexRed wrote:
At least one twin "usually" has the disposition of being gay.
The more children a couple has increases the likelihood that
they will come out gay. It is biological not psychological.
Being biological, thus it is also "natural".

Perhaps though your perceived aversion to the male form is psychological.
Including my own form; I see nothing sexually attractive about it.

RexRed wrote:
Maybe brought on by bullying classmates or a teasing sibling long ago
who were themselves "in the closet". Smile
I had no siblings.
I was never bullied. I was kind of self-assertive.
In my childhood, I was usually, or ofen, elected to be the leader.

David
RexRed

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 12:11 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
how people think. So, in gratification of this curisosity, I ask these questions:

Most gays understand that human sexuality is much like a rainbow where, opposite colors on the color wheel compliment one another.

Yet as we grow gray and mature our position on the wheel can move and compatibility can become incompatibility. It is natural where we can even change from one color to the next and then at a point some may even revert back. These changes do not always correspond with age sometimes they simply just happen. Mere curiosity today may become of no interest tomorrow or may begin to burn with a passion.

Quote:

I made it painfully obvious to all of my classmates I was gay although I did not know it myself. All of my best friends were girls and the boys hated that fact. When most boys at that age were too timid/shy to even say hello to a girl I was over that phase. There was me this anomaly jumping rope and playing patty cakes and always contacting physically with the girls. I played sports nearly exclusively on the girls team to the teachers dismay. I had the smartest and prettiest girls sitting around my desk in every class. Perhaps the pretty girls loved me because even the ugly dejected girls who didn't even bathe I cared about too. They saw this unprejudiced caring and befriended me.

This continued all the way through high school. For some reason I could not bond with the boys and even today I am a stranger in many situations... All thought my years in religion where I was a missionary I could not bond with the church men either. My first gay fantasies were when I was three years old. I remember several of them as clear as yesterday. My mother and father were appalled for my sexuality was clearly evident and I am sure they dreaded the idea of how their son would fit into their "new world order". Yet they stood by me especially my mother. Though on several occasions she gently implored me to reconsider my lifestyle.

Quote:
Ages? Were thay identical twins? Did the experience that u describe draw u
emotionally closer to them? Did this result in an enduring friendship between u?
a romance? Did u discuss how thay felt about each other,
in that both had sexual interest in u?
Were thay secret about their homosexual interests?
I wonder Y thay did not just have sex with each other?
because of incest?
Its not likely that one boy will impregnate the other.

I was about 11 years old and they were identical twins, dark haired and both strikingly handsome (to me that is). I did not give them any indication that I was interested in them I was actually 11 and they were around 14.

My mother used to sing in the church choir and the scout master was our minister. She finagled the scout leader to let me into boy scouts a year early. My initiation into the scouts was the first night I showed up the other boys took handfuls of crayons and the whole troop pelted me with them when I first walked in the door. The crayons stung my face and arms so bad and I cried. I believe the scout master put them up to it because he was a religious bigot of the worst kind.

Perhaps the twins felt sorry for me and this was their way of saying it was ok. Whether if the twins had sex with each other is probable. The more rugged less pretty of the twins got married once he grew up and the other twin I believe is gay now. Although they were both at least bi when I knew them. I am surprised I got out of boy scouts with the citizenship merit badge and a few others with only one more memorable incident that I will not go into now other than that my scout leader was utterly hateful.

Quote:
Then I 'm screwed; I treat them with respect n kindness.

Ideally, what do U look for in a lover?

Monogamy, honesty, beauty, intelligence, wit, charm, kindness, charity and a liberal but moderate mindset. Youthful, healthy, physically active and one who can use words to attract my heart and one who is aligned with their feelings who can cry often when their own tender heart is touched.

Quote:
Then I 'm screwed again. When rival groups of strangers athletically compete,
I have no interest in which group of total strangers prevails over the other.

I used to have to drink beer, when I was a child; I never liked it; I still don 't. Both of my parents did.

Again you are simply part of the rainbow spectrum of human sexuality. We all fall within some color of hue of desirability and being desired. I can bond with certain men but they are usually outcasts like myself. For them I will go to any length to see that they are secure and guarded from this bitter cold world that we all try and occupy together.

Quote:
This means that women like male homosexuality?

I have known many women who are turned on by male homosexuality just as many heterosexual men fantasize about lesbians. Are you going to say you don't find the idea of two women together attractive in the least? What kind of rock have you been living under? Smile

Quote:
Including my own form; I see nothing sexually attractive about it.

On one online website I have over ten thousand gay friends from nearly every country in the world. They who manage the site have been exceptionally good to me and I love them very much for it. My friends know who I am but I am not really able to give them all the individual attention that many have desired. I intend to love and know them all. Smile Yet, there is only one of me. So I guess a highly traumatic childhood has led strangely to a good adult life for me.

Quote:
I had no siblings.
I was never bullied. I was kind of self-assertive.
In my childhood, I was usually, or ofen, elected to be the leader.

I had a fairly large family.

I work the hard way into leadership positions. I earn respect eventually. Perhaps I am purely arrogant I am sure the world will judge me one day whether if I like it or not.

I humbly possess many natural talents which I have sacrificed much for to develop further. In this world one either has the long suit talent to do a certain thing profoundly or they don't. Again biology trumps psychology. When every shred of recognition comes hard then the only other option is to overwhelm people with pure brilliance. I have not come out of all of this terribly bitter. Remarkably there are a few good people in this world and all it takes is one kind gesture of love to erase a multitude of hatred and neglect by many others.

Peace dear friends.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 09:40 am
@RexRed,
David wrote:

David wrote:

RexRed wrote:
I made it painfully obvious to all of my classmates I was gay although I did not know it myself.
During what ages was this?
Did other homosexuals seek u out?
RexRed

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 12:26 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
During what ages was this?
Did other homosexuals seek u out?

My sexuality which consisted of male fantasies before the age of five purposefully manifested though the verbal lisp I developed. Perhaps I knew but it is hard to say all these years later. My parents hated the lisp especially my mother. Perhaps it was her way of guarding me. I am sure the lisp was not an attention getting thing it was tied into my way of telling my family I was gay. So they never teased me about it because they knew I openly didn't care.

Once I reached school the lisp began to get me into serious trouble. My family halfway accepted it but most of my schoolmates did not. It was only I who knew that the lisp was intentional and not something I couldn't help. But I was stubborn and wouldn't let it go.

This was when my mother sent me to speech class and it coincided with me joining the boy scouts. I took speech class dropped the lisp but the damage had been done to my perceived reputation with my peers.

I began to play guitar and sing and I realized at 12 years old that I had the talent that I could place my voice in various positions and sound like most famous singers. This only indicated that I was born with gross vocal neurons and the lisp was tied into this also.

So I dropped the lisp and began to act straight. As I matured I got physically strong and I intimidated most other gays in my school who were more effeminate. So they stayed away from me. Only bisexuals would sort of befriend me at that point.

My family was confused and began to reject me for whatever their reasons. Perhaps they felt I was a fake. They saw me playing as one of the girls and just backed away.

At twelve I knew how to sing while playing a number of very difficult songs on the guitar. My mother switched me to different schools only to encounter new prejudices and problems.

My music became my only solace. The smartest boy in the school was my only male friend. I loved him but he would desert me when the peer pressure was the strongest. One day he saved my life when I slit my wrist open in a soccer game. He ran up to me and placed his hand directly over the wound and put pressure on it. (He later got married and tried to have an affair with me but I refused.) I guess my interest was not in other gay men but bisexual (unmarried) men.

Even today I am not very accepted in the gay community. Some of them collectively figure if I am not a drag queen I am not really one of them... If I were to walk into a gay bar and no one knew me they would automatically assume I was straight and back away. (Thank to the no more lisp policy I adopted.) I am adored by drag queens but they appear too feminine to me to spark my interest but they are some of my very best friends. This sounds contradictory but I can be their friends while they still reject my say in the community. Perhaps because they are much like outcasts and the girls who didn't bathe.

So I just decided to sacrifice all friendships except for my guitar. This began to cut into my interests at school. I felt that playing guitar was more important than school. My math grades began to suffer horribly and my math teacher removed me from the school marching band. My mother wouldn't have it. She valued my music but my father wanted me to be a merchant marine. THAT was not going to happen. I decided I would be a "sailor of the land..." In my own abstract mind I tried to please my father.

My father was 20 years older than my mother. He, like me, didn't age much. By the time I was twenty he was 80 and in a nursing home. He was fifty-nine when I was born. I had one school female teacher who came from a large urban school and I loved her. NO ONE liked her but I was her pet. It was she who taught me English, spelling, grammar and to memorize my prepositions etc. She gave me the lead part in the school musical "White Gypsy" and I won the best actor award. The whole town came to watch the musical. They knew I had a gift to share.

All the while I abstained from most social gatherings and just played my guitar and sang alone in my bedroom for years.

My oldest brother died in a fire when I was twelve (thus RexRed was born)

I carried his own music on.

Suddenly his old rock bands had an interest in me. The next thing I knew I was singing in front of over 500 people with people lined up down the streets waiting to get into my dances. My mother had chaperoned many of my brothers dances and she only chaperoned one of my dances and told me, “never again.” The fans ripped the steel door off the back of the school and piled into the school, smashed out the windows to the girls bathroom and broke into the chemistry lab. My mother told me she had never seen so much sex standing up. Smile

So the next dance the town decided would be held outside at the town tennis courts. My fans demolished a whole forest that night and the tennis courts were then off limits too. All I did was get up and sing.

To be continued...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 12:53 pm
Sailor Of The Land

From ocean to sea,
I set sail on the lands.
In search of a ship,
That could weather the sands.

I set out to travel,
With the stars as a compass,
Dreams to unravel,
With love as the purpose.

Though tempest may toss,
My ship was not lost.
The winds fiercely blew,
I set my course for you.

And then we met,
Like ships lost at sea.
Not upon an ocean,
But the road that we have chosen.

And then we drew near,
Our sails they did touch.
Entangled they became,
In love's fiery flame.

Then the fog blew in,
And the seas began to churn.
Passion became our light,
And love began to burn.

Steadfast at your helm,
Was desire that could not drown.
Though restless on your shore,
We opened every door.

We reached our journey's end,
Enduring the storm.
Now safely at your harbor,
Is a shelter safe and warm,

Never more to drift,
A sailor of the land.
With the ocean in my heart,
On mountains I will stand.

Instrumental

And then we met,
Like ships lost at sea.
Not upon an ocean,
But the road that we have chosen.

And then we drew near,
And our sails they did touch.
Entangled they became,
In love's fiery flame.

Never more to drift,
A sailor of the land.
With the ocean in my heart,
On mountains I will stand.

RexRed
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2009 02:41 pm
Enough of my pathetic past. Smile

here are a few things to mull over.

http://thephoenix.com/Portland/News/93127-Taxing-Catholics/

Screw the catholic church and screw catholic charities and to hell with their pedophile priests. They lost my respect when they pretended to be "the state" and lied to the Maine people in this last election. They hid behind the American flag when a big crucifix might have rightly identified to the people who the hell they actually were. I will never again contribute even the time of day to such terrorists.

http://thephoenix.com/Portland/News/93086-Taking-gay-rights-to-Obama/

Not sure I understand or completely agree with this next editorial link. Some of it is thought provoking so I included it.

http://thephoenix.com/Portland/News/93135-Objecting-to-marriage-control/

Some truth here too:
http://thephoenix.com/Portland/News/93077-Campaign-crash/

0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2009 02:46 pm
male bonding

http://jancology.com/blog/archives/da-vinci-the-last-supper.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 09:05 pm
http://newsmax.com/Newsfront/LT-Mexico-Gay-Marriage/2009/12/21/id/344213
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2010 12:14 pm
The Catholic church is out of control AGAIN...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,588967,00.html

It is seriously time to yank their tax exempt status if they don't stop trying to politicize and humiliate homosexuals...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2010 03:38 pm
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4112991/mom-of-missing-baby-delays-case?category_id=86856#/v/4113089/too-fabulous-to-skate/?playlist_id=87249

More discrimination.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/include-johnny-weir.html

Sign the petition.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2010 08:42 pm
Gays can get married in DC now...

+1

T
K
O
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 02:28 pm
The roman catholic church dumps money into the state of Maine to prevent gays from marrying while they cover up their pedophile priests activities?
THIS makes no sense to me. They prevent gays from marrying while they actively cover up their priests sick and disgusting molestations of young children?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/35926398#35926398

Are gays (adults), priests and non priests, better off married rather than lusting after and molesting children? If they were married then there would be more of a support system for preventing would be pedophiles...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/35926398#35919584

Gays (and priests) need marriage and not more repression, sin consciousness, manufactured and politically motivated shame, blame and religious dark ages judgment.

Priests who are gay should marry other same sex adults rather than be placed in situations where they can stray and cause such irreparable damage to unsuspecting communities. Most often these incidents occur in third world countries that don't have the justice system to defend themselves from such a scourge. So there are countless crimes that are still unreported.

If the Catholic church cannot get a handle on this problem they should not be permitted in their "missions" in these countries while this problem goes unchecked... These priests are a tight knit community of secrecy and they think it is some sort of inside joke. Well no one is laughing! People are hurting and deeply troubled and it is time that this problem be solved by letting priest marry same sex partners... Not all pedophiles are homosexuals but these priests are better off married rather than in lustful oaths that are not being fulfilled anyway.

King James Bible

1 Corinthians 7:8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I. 9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

John 21:7 Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved saith unto Peter, It is the Lord. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt his fisher's coat unto him, (for he was naked,) and did cast himself into the sea.

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 02:49 pm
What makes you think women are attracted to bullies? Confused

Some are I supposed, but clearly not anything like the majority.

To be honest, I'd have to agree to a small degree with David.
While I don't think male bodies are gross in general, and I'm not repulsed, I really don't think of the male body as one of the most wonderful things in the world.

I'm pretty sure I haven't looked at more than, oh, 20 men that I didn't know, like guys on the street, and said "WOW"

Men I've known, loved, cared for....after a while I don't really think much of their appearance, I'd quickly get past that, and appreciated what they are beyond their bodies. The main thing I look for is cleanliness, whether they have rough hands, are going bald, or wear think lensed glasses.

I think you have preconceived notions as to what women like Rex.
I don't think you appreciate me proclaiming what men like, would you?
Rockhead

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 02:54 pm
@chai2,
you know about the tits thing, right?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 03:39 pm
@chai2,
As I said to David that it is like a rainbow. I am not saying the rainbow is comprised of only pink... Smile there is a multiplicity of variety, some woman like bullies, some don't, Yes some generalities can be drawn but the variety is exactly that... variety. The whole idea of a woman being heterosexuals is that she prefers masculinity.

I prefer the male body over the female body. But err, I am gay... That does not mean I cannot relate to a female. That does not mean I don't know an attractive female when is see one. But I feel more sexual reaction to males in general. I don't expect a lesbian to apologize to me for preferring a woman over a man.

Or just as a heterosexual woman prefers a male over a female. For David to preface his discussion with how ugly the male body is in general simply wrong. The ancient Greeks surely disagreed with that basic assessment considering how often the male form was depicted on their pottery. This is why it is called "sexual preference". Just as not all females have barbie doll figures not all males are fat beer belly slobs either. Smile

Many heterosexual woman do prefer masculine men "brutes" but certainly not all and many men prefer women with slender figures but again not all. Though some generalizations can be drawn this is not always the rule because there are many exceptions.

Some like blonds, some like brunets or light/dark skin to each their own. Likes dislikes can also change over time. Men are certainly not grotesque and without their attraction, I will attest for that. David is certainly entitled to his own sexual preference but to impose that narrow model upon all men and their attractiveness is simply erroneous.

The same generalization can be made about a woman's body once it loses its shape and firm over time...

Those generalizations are simply not right. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One mans trash is another mans treasure Smile
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 07:57 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
Some like blonds, some like brunets or light/dark skin to each their own.
Likes dislikes can also change over time.
Men are certainly not grotesque and without their attraction,
I will attest for that.

David is certainly entitled to his own sexual preference
but to impose that narrow model upon all men and their attractiveness is simply erroneous.
I have never endeavored to impose, nor curtail, Rex.

David