California Voters Approve Gay-Marriage Ban

Ionus

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 06:39 am
@hingehead,
Unhinged wont be able to read this because he is proud to put people on ignore, me being one of them, but I am NOT a kiwi .

You see how tough and clever Unhinged is ? He doesnt expose himself to any new ideas, he already knows everything and can not be improved .
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 08:14 am
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:
I put that moron Ionus on ignore well over a year ago.

Me too, but I can't stop others from quoting said moron.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 08:17 am
@hingehead,
Good news for Oz.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2015 04:42 pm
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/22/43/f7/2243f7866d1ed3af26269609309937ad.jpg
Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2015 09:28 pm
@hingehead,
Oh, what dribble....misdirection anyone ? Two confused men are demanding to be married at the cost of the rights of far more people . Everyone knows homosexuals are more worried about childhood poverty than they are about their stealing marriage . Why pretend to be normal when you are not ?
RABEL222

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2015 11:31 pm
@hingehead,
Surprised that Ionus is more bothered by the two white gay guys than the two starving black kids?
Ionus

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 03:02 am
@RABEL222,
Your ESP is not working . But tell me how much work have I done to help blacks as opposed to preventing queers from marrying ? Am I surprised that you fell for the obvious misdirection ? Not at all .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 03:04 am
Ah the left whingers . They dont need to know anything, if they did it will be on a green campaign poster, they just have so many things to ignore, things that might damage their vastly superior opinion and make them think . Nothing more insecure than a lefty presented with facts .
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 04:54 pm
@Ionus,
Both directions are for a better world, it is not misdirection and you are the one confused...
Ionus

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 09:15 pm
@RexRed,
I am not confused sexually . I have a male body and am attracted to female bodies . That is how it is supposed to be . After centuries of trying to bury homosexuality the west has realised they are people with rights, but as is always the case, the pendulum is now swinging to far . Wait for the momentum to die down and the pendulum to swing back against you and you will have wished you stopped it a neutral .
RexRed

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 11:49 pm
@Ionus,
I am neither confused about your sexuality nor my own...

But it seems you are confused about the sexuality of others which makes you none the less, still, the one who is confused...
Ionus

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2015 12:06 am
@RexRed,
Are you planning on getting married ?
revelette2

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 08:36 am
I am sure there either is or is going to be a thread devoted to this ruling but as I hate starting threads...

U.S. Supreme Court rules in favor of gay marriage nationwide
Ionus

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 08:48 am
@revelette2,
And Muslim countries will be forced to not recognise marriages in countries that legalise homosexual marriage . It is a can of worms . Why couldn't they be happy with marriage under a different name ?
RexRed

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 12:33 pm
@Ionus,
I would love to get married someday soon. Looks like it will be sooner rather than later... Smile
RexRed

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 12:35 pm
@Ionus,
Some Muslim countries kill people simply for being gay. With your same "can of worms" logic gays should be happy just being dead huh?

Idiot!
mesquite

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 02:40 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
And Muslim countries will be forced to not recognise marriages in countries that legalise homosexual marriage . It is a can of worms . Why couldn't they be happy with marriage under a different name ?

So you think the US should base its laws to be compatible with 7th century Arabic culture?

There are >1100 U.S. laws and regulations dealing with Marriage. Using another name for gay marriage would not provide equal access to these laws and regulations.

It is done. Get over it. I expect it will soon be done in Australia also.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 03:59 pm
@mesquite,
Quote:
I expect it will soon be done in Australia also.

I'd hate to think we are "followers" I wish we were "leaders" but our "leaders" suck big time and have for a long time so only time will tell.

It's funny. We see a kitten and a mouse best of friends, a pig and a dog play, a cat petting a horse, a magpie playing with a dog and we wonder, as "this is not normal". Yet the we, is wrong, it's perfectly normal all "animals" have love and in that will love anything that loves it back so why the heck people think that two men together is not normal, well that's not normal logic..
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 08:22 pm
@RexRed,
Why does it have to be called marriage ? Isnt this some sort of in your face "we're queer, we're here" to heterosexual couples ? Why wouldnt homosexuals be happy with the same rights but a different name ?
Ionus

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 08:27 pm
@RexRed,
You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer....the point was made that now heterosexual couples will be accused of living in sin when a muslim country refuses to recognise homosexual marriages from the USA and Ireland . Many third world countries think the west is a joke carrying on about rubbish like this when there are important things they could be concentrating on .

Quote:
gays should be happy just being dead

What on earth is wrong with you ?