Below viewing threshold (view)
patiodog

Wed 5 Nov, 2008 10:55 am
@cjhsa,
Pathetic.
cjhsa

Wed 5 Nov, 2008 10:57 am
@patiodog,
The fairness doctrine is pathetic as is A2K's ignore button, which I refuse to use. Perhaps you should try it - it would fit your wimpy ass personality perfectly.
patiodog

Wed 5 Nov, 2008 11:39 am
@cjhsa,
What the **** are you talking about the fairness doctrine for? What's that got to do with your paranoid racist daydreams?
Wilso

Wed 5 Nov, 2008 01:54 pm
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

**** your dog too.

The two most intelligent posts you've ever made. You really are a worthless pathetic loser. Why don't you slink off to some right wing site, and spew your filthy cancerous tripe with other inbred redneck scum like yourself.
realjohnboy

Wed 5 Nov, 2008 02:13 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

cjhsa wrote:

**** your dog too.

The two most intelligent posts you've ever made. You really are a worthless pathetic loser. Why don't you slink off to some right wing site, and spew your filthy cancerous tripe with other inbred redneck scum like yourself.

Check out the newest Cjhsa thread entitled Hey Obama. Priceless. By the way, Wilso, RealJohnBoy is proud to be a redneck from the mountains of Virginia. Please don't use that word in reference to Cjhsa. Find another adjective. There are plenty of them available. Thank you.
0 Replies

Wilso

Wed 5 Nov, 2008 03:02 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Again for anybody interested.....

There is less genetic variation in the entire human race at present than in a typical group of fifty African monkeys of the same kind; that means that the human population was cut down to some very low number very recently and that we all are descendants of survivors of whatever did that.

Moreover of what variation there is, the larger divide is east/west and not north/south, meaning that the black and white races are genetically closer to eachother than either is to East Asians.

Neanderthals and other hominids are a species difference from us and not a racial or subspecies difference. We could not interbreed with any of them and we could not be descended from any of them via any process resembling evolution.

Honestly gungasnaKKKe, where do you come up with this crap? Are you getting it from some ridiculous creationist site? Or do you just make it up as you go along. It's all rubbish. You are wrong. You're a pathetic, frightened, small minded fool.
0 Replies

Lambchop

Wed 5 Nov, 2008 03:17 pm
@Pamela Rosa,
Pamela, what you've posted is a terrible thing to say.

I'm white, but I still voted for Obama because I think he's the best person for this country at this time.

I'm glad that so many Americans were able to look past his skin color and vote for him too.
0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Thu 6 Nov, 2008 03:55 am
@Pamela Rosa,
"There are non so blind as those who do not want to see!"
Mr Stillwater

Thu 6 Nov, 2008 04:05 am
For real!? I am just checking to make it crystal clear : the first post on this 'thread' is for real? In the 21st century?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Thu 6 Nov, 2008 07:09 am
@Wilso,
Hey Dildo.....

http://www.xerratus.com/content/binary/****-you.jpg
0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Fri 7 Nov, 2008 04:20 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
I have lived most of my life among whites in western carpathian town of Eastern Europe.

Francis

Fri 7 Nov, 2008 04:23 am
@Pamela Rosa,
I wouldn't be surprised if it was around Braşov....
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Fri 7 Nov, 2008 04:40 am
@Pamela Rosa,
White racists from Eastern Europe are flooding many countries.
0 Replies

Lambchop

Fri 7 Nov, 2008 05:18 am
@Pamela Rosa,
Quote:
There are non so blind as those who do not want to see

"I may be blind, but I ain't stupid."
-- Ray Charles
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Fri 7 Nov, 2008 06:18 am
@patiodog,
did I just read that cj wants to **** someone's dog?

damn.....
LionTamerX

Fri 7 Nov, 2008 06:24 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
This may well be the thread that gives us the true answer to the question " how are rednecks different from white trash".
Bi-Polar Bear

Fri 7 Nov, 2008 06:29 am
@LionTamerX,
In Michigan the white trash doesn't get enough sun to have red necks
Francis

Fri 7 Nov, 2008 06:33 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Not only was he a hoplophile but he is now a zoophile (cynophile)?

Cave canem..
0 Replies