dagmaraka

1  
Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 08:21 am
@Miller,
sounds as if you almost wished for cancer for Obama. I hope that is not the case, just an unfortunate formulation.
dagmaraka

1  
Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 08:22 am
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

Vote for Hillary, next time around...

huh?

George

0  
Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 08:26 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:
I bet he goes through a lot of food testers though....

Assassination by poison is still assassination.
But I think it will be by gun or bomb.
parados

1  
Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 08:28 am
@George,
There may well be an attempt or two.

I only hope most sane people that are unhappy about the Obama Presidency will realize that killing him will only turn him into a martyr of mythical proportions while they will be reviled for the rest of their miserable lives.

parados

1  
Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 08:30 am
@George,
In this day and age, getting a bomb near a president is pretty impossible.

You would have better odds praying he is struck by lightning on a clear day.
Miller

-3  
Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 08:34 am
@dagmaraka,
dagmaraka wrote:

Cancer obviously runs in Obama's family.
gungasnake

-1  
Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 08:34 am
Again for anybody interested.....

There is less genetic variation in the entire human race at present than in a typical group of fifty African monkeys of the same kind; that means that the human population was cut down to some very low number very recently and that we all are descendants of survivors of whatever did that.

Moreover of what variation there is, the larger divide is east/west and not north/south, meaning that the black and white races are genetically closer to eachother than either is to East Asians.

Neanderthals and other hominids are a species difference from us and not a racial or subspecies difference. We could not interbreed with any of them and we could not be descended from any of them via any process resembling evolution.
tarakesh

1  
Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 08:35 am
@George,
I don't think an assissination is likely, just because of the kind of security protection he has. I'm just afraid that some gun-toting, half-brain bigot might go on a black people shooting spree before trying to kill Obama. Like the two guys in Tenn.
Below viewing threshold (view)
tarakesh

1  
Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 08:37 am
@tarakesh,
I mean like the two guys in Tenn tried to do

BumbleBeeBoogie

1  
Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 08:44 am
Pamela Rosa claims to live in South Africa.

BBB
dagmaraka

1  
Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 09:01 am
@Miller,
the guy has just won presidential election. surely he has the best doctors around himself. in fact his health report is available online: http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/05/29/1076277.aspx

He is reported to be in excellent health. His grandmother did die of ovarian cancer. She was 86. I think you can wait with worrying for quite awhile.

Foxfyre

1  
Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 09:12 am
I'm rather dismayed on seeing a discussion about asssassination and/or early demise of the President-elect from ANY cause and furthermore it is being held on a thread started by somebody speaking as a hateful racist bigot.

Come on people. There is no reason of any kind to suspect that Barack Obama will not have a long, prosperous, and hopefully successful life. Why not focus on that? And also stop prospering a racist's thread.

(I just did that didn't I? Oh well.)
cjhsa

-4  
Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 09:24 am
@Foxfyre,
Maybe he'll choke on chitlins.
dagmaraka

3  
Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 09:50 am
@cjhsa,
or a pretzel.... actually, he would have to have a far lower IQ for that.
cjhsa

-4  
Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 10:18 am
@dagmaraka,
When talking about O-boy, we need to talk EQ, not IQ ...

(Entitlement Quotient)
patiodog

9  
Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 10:47 am
@cjhsa,
So, cj, I've got to ask you something. I've "known" you online for quite a few years now. Seems like back on abuzz you were just playing sort of a shock-jock routine -- you know, get the liberals' goat and find your trigger-happy compatriots with pretty tired and innocuous damn-asian-woman-driver/club-baby-seals bits. The past few years, though, your online persona has really blossomed into a truly disgusting caricature of inbred backwoods redneck racist piece of **** Americana.

Is this the real you, or are you just trolling? And if it's the real you, have you always been a subhuman cretin, or is this a more recent development? Because it sounds like you're a powerless middle-aged tool stuck in a cubicle who can't get hard any more and to compensate falls back on the earliest sources of power to imprint themselves on his panicked lizard brain -- namely, gun worship and racist pablum picked up from red-nosed, rheumy-eyed pappy back in the day.

Please tell me you're just an idiot troll, because I used to find you occasionally amusing and engaging, and you seem to still love your dog and daughter.
Below viewing threshold (view)
patiodog

7  
Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 10:49 am
@cjhsa,
Did you take the time to read it, or is the **** you just a reflex now?
Below viewing threshold (view)