Multiple lawsuits challenge Oinkbama's eligibility

Mon 3 Nov, 2008 08:46 am

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2123465/posts

Quote:

Posted on Monday, November 03, 2008 9:40:41 AM by OPS4

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Vice presidential Candidate filing lawsuit against Obama

Contact: Steve Marquis Telephone Number: 425-698-7084 Email Address: [email protected] Web site address: http://peoplespassions.org

Wiley S. Drake, Sr. [email protected]

Vice presidential Candidate Wiley S. Drake Sr. to file in court asking to de-certify Barack Obama because he has refused to release proof of being a Natural Born Citizen, thereby disqualifying Obama in his bid for the Office of President.

The recent Lawsuit in Washington State demanding their Secretary of State to vet the citizenship credentials of Barack Obama has spawned a slew of similar suits with new lawsuits filed and/or prepared in WA, FL, NC, CO, CA, OH, FL, CT, GA, TX, MI. Related lawsuits HI, US District.

As part of this effort, this group of citizens from states across the union made an outreach to the whole presidential slate asking each candidate for president and vice president to offer up a certified copy of their birth certificates and any related candidate declarations to be placed in a library made available to the public via a non-partisan web site.

At least one VP candidate Wiley S. Drake Sr. went the next step and agreed to file a lawsuit of his own to demand the disqualification of Barack Obama unless he can prove status as a ”Natural Born Citizen” as the constitution and federal statues demand and define.

In another unrelated action, though also aimed at forcing Obama to release proof or step down, 24 potential Electoral College electors are filing action Monday morning in court also demanding proof. A call is herein being issued to any elector in any state, especially democrat electors who would like to join that effort. Electors interested in adding their name to this lawsuit can contact Mr. Marquis who will put you in contact with the attorney handling that case.

Contact: Steve Marquis Telephone Number: 425-698-7084 Email Address: [email protected]

Wiley S. Drake, Sr. [email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,731 • Replies: 17
Topic Closed

Woiyo9

Mon 3 Nov, 2008 08:49 am
Little bit too late for this one!
eoe

Mon 3 Nov, 2008 08:52 am
@Woiyo9,
Keep Hope Alive! Laughing
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 3 Nov, 2008 08:53 am
@Woiyo9,
Not obvious to me it will be needed....
0 Replies

parados

Mon 3 Nov, 2008 08:54 am
@gungasnake,
Hey gunga.

Barack Obama's birth certificate is readily available online from a non partisan website.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/06/obama-birth.html
eoe

Mon 3 Nov, 2008 09:46 am
@parados,
Thanks parados!
0 Replies

Woiyo9

Mon 3 Nov, 2008 09:50 am
@parados,
LOL...Non partisan website.....LATIMES????
farmerman

Mon 3 Nov, 2008 10:24 am
@Woiyo9,
it was posted e;sewhere but a good source is a good source

http://www.alternet.org/bloggers/wilson/105717/palin's_movement_urges_'godly'_to_'plunder'_wealth_of_the_'godless'/?comments=view&cID=1047810&pID=1047802
eoe

Mon 3 Nov, 2008 11:12 am
@farmerman,
They just can't handle the truth. Even when it's right in their faces. They'd rather promote lies and scare tactics cause that's all they've got. Poor slobs. But what frightens me is that these tactics may work. Again.
Bi-Polar Bear

Mon 3 Nov, 2008 11:15 am
@eoe,
after tomorrow these same people can go back to suing McDonalds for hot coffee.
0 Replies

parados

Mon 3 Nov, 2008 02:30 pm
@Woiyo9,
Woiyo9 wrote:

LOL...Non partisan website.....LATIMES????

Ignore the facts and attack the messenger.

You have been consistent in that respect Woiyo. Why accept the truth when you can just say it isn't the truth and you won't believe it no matter what your lying eyes reveal.
Woiyo9

Mon 3 Nov, 2008 02:58 pm
@parados,
I have no issue with Obama's place of birth. I just find it funny you think the LATIMES is a non-partisan rag.
parados

Mon 3 Nov, 2008 03:01 pm
@Woiyo9,
Woiyo9 wrote:

I have no issue with Obama's place of birth. I just find it funny you think the LATIMES is a non-partisan rag.

Of course, in your world all media is partisan even if all they are doing is reporting facts.

You are consistent in your attempts to prove how much of an idiot you can be.
sozobe

Mon 3 Nov, 2008 03:24 pm
@parados,
Will this do?

Quote:
Seeking to squelch persistent rumors that Sen. Barack Obama isn't eligible to become president because he allegedly was born outside the United States, a Hawaiian official has confirmed she has "personally seen and verified" that the state "has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate" - meaning Obama was born in the Aloha state, and is therefore an American citizen.

"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama's official birth certificate. State law (Hawai'i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record," reads an Oct. 31 statement from Hawaii's Dr. Chiyome Fukino, who heads the Hawaii office that oversees health records -- including birth certificates.

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai'i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai'i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said in the three paragraph statement.

"No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai'i," the statement concludes.

Does this mean Obama was born in Hawaii?

"Yes," said Hawaii Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo, in both email and telephone interviews with the Tribune. "That's what Dr. Fukino is saying."

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2008/11/obama_hawaaianborn_citizen_for.html
gungasnake

Mon 3 Nov, 2008 04:25 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Barack Obama's birth certificate is readily available online from a non partisan website.

You acually mean the LA Times dot come as a "non partisan website(TM)"....

BWWWWAAAAAAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah......
0 Replies

parados

Mon 3 Nov, 2008 05:07 pm
@sozobe,
I think Woiyo thinks anyone that says Obama was born in Hawaii is partisan.

That circular reasoning thing, ya know.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Mon 3 Nov, 2008 05:53 pm
FYI,
The "Certificate of Live Birth" that Obama is claiming is his, may or may not be his.
BUT, and I stress BUT, Hawaii does give out those certificates when a copy of a birth certificate is asked for.
They are as valid as a birth certificate, can be used to prove place of birth, can be used to obtain a US passport, and are considered valid as a birth certificate in every part of the US, its territories and possessions.

My little sister was also born in Hawaii, in 1966, and she has the exact same "Certificate of Live Birth", except hers has her name on it.

So can we put that non-issue to rest once and for all, please?
DontTreadOnMe

Tue 4 Nov, 2008 02:19 am
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

So can we put that non-issue to rest once and for all, please?

amen brother. amen.
0 Replies