Boy Scouts/Discrimination

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 04:56 am
@BillRM,
Quote:

Gungasnake I think I am hearing a black helicopter from the UN

Can u hear whether thay r black ?

I have never been afraid of queers, either.
I never felt threatened.

David
0 Replies

majikal

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 03:23 pm
@BillRM,
To say that NAMBLA members coincide with the general gay population is absurd. The men in this organization are pedophiles by definition and thus do not fit into the category of gay. As I have posted (as well as others) the men that are attracted to children, even if they are of the same gender, are attracted to the age, not the sex of the child.
majikal

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 03:55 pm
@Foxfyre,
Soooo once you're proved wrong you just don't return to the topic to concede defeat?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 04:29 pm
@majikal,
Sorry majikal but they self ID as part of the gay community showing up at gay events even if they are hardly welcome.

They are both gay and pedophilies it would seem.

So NAMBLA is a part if a small part of the gay community.
Thomas

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 04:46 pm
@BillRM,
When I show up at a Republican event, does that make me a Republican? No it doesn't. For me to become a Republican, the Republican party has to accept me in their ranks.

The same logic applies to the gay community. Everyone can rent a booth at a convention, or buy tickets for a speech. So when NAMBLA people do that, that means nothing. If the gay community disowns them, then NAMBLA is not part of the gay community. You are slandering the gay community, Bill.
majikal

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 05:24 pm
@BillRM,
So by your logic, me identifying as part of the black community, even if the black community didn't accept me as black, would make me black.
majikal

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 07:05 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
If I were an employer, I would certainly never fire someone for being gay, and i think it would be very wrong to do so, but, just out of curiousity, what law are you referring to that makes it illegal to fire someone for being gay, or for being Egyptian?

I guess I was speaking for California, not the entire United States. I did not realize it's still legal in 30 states to fire someone just because they're gay. That blows my mind.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 10:55 pm
@Thomas,
Sorry all you have to do is register as a republican and you are a republican able to vote in republican elections and vote in other republican meeting etc.

No one else have a right to block you from so doing.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 11:02 pm
@majikal,
Yes that is true as there is no test I know of DNA or others that would block you from declaring yourself black or white or blue and no group or committee with the legal power to declare one way or another.

Tiger Wood declare that he is not black and Obama declare he is black and my two mix blood step daughters had married white husbands and for the most part ID with the white community however they are able to fill out any government form they care to as being black if they wish to do so.
BillRM

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 11:26 pm
@majikal,
In fact I see nothing at all to block my step daughters children from declaring they are black if they care to do so and no one else in the black community or white community would have any say one way or another over the matter.

As race is in fact have no real meaning in a scientific sense and we no longer allow courts and the legal system to set standards of who is allow to be label white or who must be label black base on their family tree as we once did it is up to the person to declare his race not you not me not the courts.

Obama is black because he call himself black and ID himself as black and Tiger Wood is not black because he refused to so label himself and your opinion or my opinion is completely beside the point.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 11:34 pm
@majikal,
Even more fun if we bring the draft back we will need to end the no gay in the military policy the day after because as of now all a person facing his draft board would need to do is declare he consider himself gay and he walk out the door.

He might have an ex-wife or two and ten children and it would all beside the point as how in the hell do you prove that a man is not gay or is gay? Having sex or relationships with women don’t prove a man is not gay after all.

Is that not fun to consider!

0 Replies

majikal

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 05:13 am
@BillRM,
Your logic is skewed, sir
BillRM

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 05:20 am
@majikal,
LOL is what way and in what manner is my logic in error?

Always willing to learn.
majikal

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 09:46 pm
@BillRM,
You can't really be serious. It's just ridiculous that because a group of pedophiles are saying they're part of the gay community, in your eyes they suddenly are.

They aren't even allowed in most gay parades/marches anymore. It's been established by many scientists and psychologists that pedophiles ARE NOT gay men.
Quote:
Rarely does a pedophile experience sexual desire for adults of either gender. They usually don't identify as homosexual-the majority identify as heterosexual, even those who abuse children of the same gender; They are sexually aroused by youth, not by gender.

Anna C. Salter writes, in "Predators, Pedophiles, Rapists and other Sex Offenders"
Quote:
...when a man molests little girls, we call him a "pedophile" and not a "heterosexual." Of course, when a man molests little boys, people say outright, or mutter under their breath, "homosexual."

So who gives a **** that what they "identify" as or who they "identify" with. They are pedophiles plain the simple.

I could identify as a giraffe but I'd still be a human.
BillRM

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 06:25 am
@majikal,
Once more they are both repeat both gay and pedophiles!!!!!!

Being a pedophiles does not prevent someone from also being gay and how silly are you being here!

Gay as they are after and targeting boys not girls and they are self IDing themselves as gay. Their name include the following "men boy love association" not men and any child of any sex association.

In what the hell way are they not gay?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 06:45 am
@majikal,
You are having a highly emotional reaction to the fact that evil people can also be gay and that is beyond being silly. Please try to stop your emotions from overriding your logic.

I am not at all ashame that evil people can be straight so why in the hell are you getting bended out of shape when there happen to be evil people who happen to be gay?

Now if I was trying to state that all gays men are pedophiles or that a large percent of gay men are pedophiles that would be something of another color.

NAMBLA are a group of male pedophiles that are interested in male children that fact from the common understanding of the meaning of the word gay/homosexual place them firmly over on the gay side of the sexual wall.
majikal

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 02:58 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
I would just love you to post the links to the studies that show that heterosexual males are the ones sexually abusing male children!

You posted this a few pages back and when I did post links and I did prove you to be wrong, you just started on some other moronic tangent.

Quote:
You are having a highly emotional reaction to the fact that evil people can also be gay and that is beyond being silly. Please try to stop your emotions from overriding your logic.

Yes, I am. You're not simply saying "evil people can be gay". You're saying that an entire group of evil people who are pedophiles are gay because they identify as so, even when scientific evidence says otherwise. Gay organizations have shunned NAMBLA.

Mature adult sexuality (gay or straight) involves consenting adults. Those involved in sex with minors (male or female) are pedophiles.

Again, I could say, "I'm a giraffe" and everyone would know I was not a giraffe, and the giraffe population would never accept me as one.
BillRM

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 06:01 pm
@majikal,
Lord the whole membership oF NAMBLA m0re then likely could fit into one fairly large house. I never done that research but that what I would assume and half of them would be uncover cops.

Now there are groupings of heterosexual child abusers that get arrested in large scale raids world wide and I am sure you would have no problem with them being label as straight child abusers if they only abused female children!

I guess your worl;d view is that all real gays are wonderful people that would never abuse a child and if a group of gay men would get together to abuse children then they could not be real gays!!!!!!!!

Ted Bundy was not gay he was a heterosexual killer of young women and NAMBLE members are gay child abusers.

Your claiming otherwise only place you into a fringe nut grouping in my opinion.

majikal

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 09:14 pm
@BillRM,
I think we both swayed a bit from our arguments.

I dislike very much NAMBLA and everything they stand for and it makes me want to vomit that they are labeled "gay men".

I do NOT have the viewpoint that all gay men/women are great people. There I'm sure are plenty of documented cases of gays committing crimes, sexual or otherwise.

I get what you're saying, I just think it's incorrect to label all NAMBLA members "gay men" simply because they identify as such and have sex with male CHILDREN. By definition, this does not make them gay. But I digress
BillRM

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2008 05:29 am
@majikal,
Majikal we could drive this issue in the ground but being sexual drawn to the same sex of whatever age seem to define being gay. I can not see how placing age ranges or limits make any kind of sense.

NAMBLA members seem by that meaning of gay to be a small sub-set of gays.

It does not reflect badly on the larger gay community as straights have thier own sub-set that are drawn to under age people.
0 Replies