Arrests in Plan to Kill Obama and Black Schoolchildren

kuvasz

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 07:10 pm
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20081027/skinhead-plot/images/ca228990-02de-46eb-a48c-72e1f0724755.jpg

Quote:
This undated photo obtained from a MySpace webpage shows Daniel Cowart, 20 of Bells, Tenn. holding a firearm.

Btw
Could one of you right wing knuckleheads kindly explain your compulsion to have your picture taken holding guns? Is it really a manhood problem? I love to play basketball and the guitar, but I don’t believe I have ever had my picture taken holding either.

Quote:
Federal officials said they regarded the scheme as “serious.” It does not appear to have moved to an advanced stage, according to court documents unsealed Monday, but officials said the two men did acquire several rifles and cased a home and a gun store to rob as part of the plan.
Federal officials said that both of the men who were arrested " Paul Schlesselman, 18, of West Helena, Ark., and Daniel Cowart, 20, of Bells, Tenn. " told interrogators that they had talked of assassinating Mr. Obama. Lawyers for the men could not be reached.

The two men “planned to drive their vehicle as fast as they could toward Obama shooting at him from the windows,” according to an affidavit filed in federal court in Jackson, Tenn., by an agent with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Mr. Obama has no plans to be in Tennessee, and the affidavit does not make clear whether the men had picked a location for an attack.

The assassination was to be the culmination of a “killing spree” that would also single out children at an unnamed, predominately black school, federal officials said. The men talked of “killing 88 people and beheading 14 African-Americans,” according to the affidavit.

The two men each had “very strong views” about Aryan white power and “skinhead” ideology, the federal officials said, and the numbers 88 and 14 have special significance in the white power movement. The number 88 is shorthand for “Heil Hitler” " H is the eighth letter in the alphabet "and 14 signifies a 14-word mantra among white supremacists: “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/27/obama-assassination-plot_n_138297.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/28/us/politics/28plot.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,465 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 07:15 pm
@kuvasz,
looks like cj's prom picture
dyslexia

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 07:18 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
actually it was taken at shiksa's bris
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 07:19 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
yeah, with his date.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 07:26 pm
@kuvasz,
and he's the bottom....
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 08:16 pm
@kuvasz,
Code:The two men “planned to drive their vehicle as fast as they could toward Obama shooting at him from the windows,” according to an affidavit filed in federal court in Jackson, Tenn., by an agent with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Mr. Obama has no plans to be in Tennessee, and the affidavit does not make clear whether the men had picked a location for an attack.

Anybody here ever try to hit anything from the window of a moving car? Even a slow moving car? And with a scoped rifle? The more serious threats will come from someone who has fired a rifle, at least once in his life.
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 08:28 pm
I posted links to the ATF complaint and affidavit in the other topic about this. Tennessee was lucky these guys were stopped.

http://able2know.org/topic/124611-1
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 09:07 am
@roger,
No but conversely, a moving target is really tough as well... I remember back in '63 when me and Bill Ayers and Obama were stationed on those grassy knolls....
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 09:57 am
@kuvasz,
As I posted before on this very same topic which was posted yesterday, btw, this guy looks like a gay, disenfranchised Hillary supporter. Maybe one of Bear's sons.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 10:59 am
@cjhsa,
probably has a piece of your daughter's bowel hanging off his dick.
cjhsa

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 11:12 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Which, if true, bear would happily eat.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 03:15 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa noted

Quote:
As I posted before on this very same topic which was posted yesterday, btw, this guy looks like a gay, disenfranchised Hillary supporter. Maybe one of Bear's sons.

So what you are trying to say is that men who have their pictures taken holding guns in their hands are gay?
cjhsa

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 06:41 am
@kuvasz,
Usually it depends on which gun they are holding, but in this guy's case... well... looks like he's wearing lipstick... of course, liberals wouldn't notice that... too busy fixating on the scary black rifle.
0 Replies