Foxfyre

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 10:56 am
@dyslexia,
Would be more embarrassing if it had not been Michelle Malkin, nobody's idea of a liberal or Obama supporter, who first raised questions about the lady. But if it is/was the real deal, would it be racist? Or just crazy hateful?

There is a difference between these two things.
old europe

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 11:08 am
@Foxfyre,
Michelle Malkin wasn't the first one to raise questions. I just posted her take on the incident because she's nobody's idea of a liberal or Obama supporter.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 11:13 am
The Pittsburgh police were the first to raise questions. It may be one of those sad cases of an emotionally troubled person seeking attention.
Foxfyre

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 11:17 am
@wandeljw,
The initial news report I posted didn't raise any questions. I accept that there are problems with the report.

But my point all along was: would the incident, if it happened as initially reported, be racist?
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 11:19 am
@Foxfyre,
Foxfyre wrote:

The initial news report I posted didn't raise any questions. I accept that there are problems with the report.

But my point all along was: would the incident, if it happened as initially reported, be racist?

Not necessarily, just as swastikas aren't racist necessarily; hateful,though.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 12:46 pm
@Foxfyre,
Foxfyre wrote:

No, I don't think so. How about the faking of the incident though?
0 Replies