Law of Averages Kicks In

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 10:09 pm
Looks like the law of averages done just kicked in and Barack Oinkbama finally said something so stultifyingly stupid that even a past-prime senior citizen like John McCain could wipe the floor with him on it. Has to make you wonder what a real candidate like Giuliani or Fred Thompson would do with the guy. My own estimate is that a race between Giuliani and Oinkbama would have been over months ago and even the usual left-wing polls would show pubbies with a 30-point lead.

http://drudgereport.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmZ3o0Di7Go

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2107735/posts

gungasnake

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 10:20 pm
More on the Joe Plumber story....

http://townhall.com/Columnists/LorieByrd/2008/10/17/the_obama_thugocracy_goes_after_joe_the_plumber

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 01:31 am
@gungasnake,
Good links; thank u, Gunga

David
gungasnake

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 03:07 am
@OmSigDAVID,
The miscalculation in play here is the extent to which small business owners are the people who make the country actually work. Oinkbama has convinced himself that they aren't really important because they might represent a fiftieth or hundredth part of the population at large and that he can **** with them at no cost.
spendius

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 03:35 am
@gungasnake,
Won't they **** with him back?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 05:53 am
Hee Hee, Boy , doesnt McCain look stupid today? His Joe the Plumber isnt even a plumber, and he doesnt understand the consept difference between "investment" and "Income"

Typical GOP douche bag, "one -day -too- early"- analysis.

PS, stop whining that Giuliana isnt your candidate, the GOP picked gramps to run, not the DEMS
FreeDuck

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 06:35 am
@farmerman,
Yeah, and if Giuliani were the candidate we would have been treated to images of him in a dress for the last 4 months. McCain was your best bet so stop stabbing him in the back.
cjhsa

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 06:42 am
@farmerman,
It doesn't matter. Obama's "spread the wealth" comment was precious. If that scumbag still gets elected, it only shows how stupid the population of the US has become. Thanks liberal educators! Or, in the words of 90% of the people here on A2K and online in general, "it's Obama's to loose".
gungasnake

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 06:47 am
@cjhsa,
The race is two points apart in Oinkbama's favor as a worst case. Definitely not over until it's over.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 07:03 am
@gungasnake,
Thank u, Gunga

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 07:05 am
@FreeDuck,
Quote:
McCain was your best bet so stop stabbing him in the back

Candor moves me to say:
I really wish the GOP had gone with its soul
and nominated Ron Paul

David
gungasnake

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 07:07 am
@cjhsa,
Quote:
It doesn't matter. Obama's "spread the wealth" comment was precious.

You mean sort of like "Hey man, you're gonna figure out I'm basically a communist sooner or later, what the hey...." or something like that?

http://i37.tinypic.com/6jddfb.jpg
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 07:08 am
@OmSigDAVID,
The point is that most of the other candidates would have annihilated Barack Oinkbama in debates by now. My choice would have been Newt Gingrich and Newt in a debate with Oinkbama wold be like Joe Louis vs. Pee-Wee Johnson.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 07:19 am
@gungasnake,
Newt woud keep America alive; he is not a communist.

David
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 07:20 am
@cjhsa,
Do you actually know what he said, or are you just regurgitating sound bytes?
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 07:33 am
Joe the Plumber is absolutely a plumber. He isn't licensed because he works for a licensed contractor. When he buys his own business, he will then need a license and will get one.

It is typical of the left, however, to attack the messenger in order to deflect attention from the message. That the drive by media is now prowling through Joe the Plumber's personal life, interviewing his friends and associates, trying to dig up any dirt to use to discredit him is despicable. That Barack Obama has not publicly denounced that despicable practice is also despicable. Of course if he is encouraging it, he can't very well tell them to cease and desist can he?

Revisit the message going back to the debate with Charlie Gibson when Obama admitted that he didn't care if a raise of capital gains tax would decrease federal revenues because it wasn't a matter of tax revenues, it was a matter of fairness. And now he admits that he shares the Marxist principle of government forcibly redistributing wealth by taking from the successful and prosperous and giving it to the less successful and prosperous.

I hope to high heaven that enough people are paying attention to the message and not the diversion.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 07:36 am
@Foxfyre,
Is the GOP doing the job
of disseminating this information ?

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 07:41 am
And you all nicely sidestep the fact that J da "Plummah" has no idea about the difference between what he pays v what he earns. Consequently, his entire premise is not only faulty, its destroyed.

0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 07:51 am
@Foxfyre,
Foxfyre wrote:

Revisit the message going back to the debate with Charlie Gibson when Obama admitted that he didn't care if a raise of capital gains tax would decrease federal revenues because it wasn't a matter of tax revenues, it was a matter of fairness. And now he admits that he shares the Marxist principle of government forcibly redistributing wealth by taking from the successful and prosperous and giving it to the less successful and prosperous.

Do you have an exact quote? You'll pardon me if I don't take your word for it.
Foxfyre

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 08:26 am
@FreeDuck,
FreeDuck wrote:

Foxfyre wrote:

Do you have an exact quote? You'll pardon me if I don't take your word for it.

Well, you heard him say it. He wants to spread the wealth around. And that exhange with Charlie Gibson?

Here you go - the first unedited tape I could find:
http://zealfortruth.org/2008/04/weekly-links-charlie-gibsons-obama-beatdown-and-more/