What my psychologist friend said about Sarah Palin

Foofie

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2010 04:53 pm
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:

Well, let us agree to disagree because I do not think sarah palin's vision, intellect or ideas are big enough or good enough for America.

No. Let us agree to disregard your opinion! [Foofie is always right!]
Foofie

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2010 04:55 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

She is a fool with an IQ of a very dull cat and is only useful to the right wing to the degree they can keep her away from doing real interviews.

Every time she had try to do a real interview with a real reporter she had came across as what she is and that is not good at all.

I love the fact that when she was running for the office of Vic President she did not even have a clue about the duties of that office.

Yet, she can still win an election. That is because America sees her, I believe, as an "all American girl." Image counts. And, in my opinion, so does her values.
Foofie

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2010 04:59 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

What's wrong with wanting to get rid of the UN? I mean, if those losers want to see NY City they should damned well have to pay for airline tickets and hotels just like everybody else in the fricking world.

Most people can't imagine the extent to which the UN is hated in NY. If the 9-11 crew had flown those two aircraft into the UN building there'd be statues in their honor in every borough of NYC.

In my opinion the U.N. serves the function of letting "have not" nations get on their proverbial high horse by bad mouthing nations with democratic, western values. The U.N. does attempt to eradicate disease, famine, etc. I just think that politics is not its real calling.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2010 05:01 pm
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:

angle is tied to Scientology? Another whacko American pseudo-religion. As my younger son often remarks, why should one differentiate between Mormonism and Scientology when they're both cults.

Scientology does not have golden pages that ascended to Heaven. Plus, Mormonism did start in NYS. Where did Scientology start?
plainoldme

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2010 05:53 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:

No. Let us agree to disregard your opinion! [Foofie is always right!]

I don't want to be a part of an America that admires backwardness and confusion which is exactly what sarah palin represents.

I was polite to you and you are simply arrogant and wrong. palin failed at everything she ever attempted.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2010 05:54 pm
@Foofie,
If the all American girl is a quitter, a liar, a phoney, a bad mother, than sarah palin is the all American girl.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2010 05:55 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
Plus, Mormonism did start in NYS

To what is this statement relevant?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2010 06:10 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Quote:
All religions are cults.

Agree however some have a lot more rough edges then others.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2010 06:13 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
Where did Scientology start
?

In the brain of a third rate science science fiction writer in the 50s.
0 Replies