My wife as a stripper

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 12:48 am
When I met my wife, she was working a twelve hour a day job. Then I deployed to Iraq for about four months, and when I came back she was already stripping for about a month in a half. We weren't dating until I got back from my deployement, and then we ended up marrying. She got pregnant around the time we got married, and now she's about to give birth. Thing is, I'm deploying to afghanistan for a year, and she wants to strip and go to school while I'm gone and take care of my daughter. I'd like to know some of your opinions

jespah

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 04:00 am
@Ferostie,
Well, why not? I take it she won't bring your child to work with her and is faithful to you, yes? Why not embrace the fact that she's going to work to support your child while you're deployed. You do want your child to have food and shoes, yes?
0 Replies

generaljin

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 04:05 am
@Ferostie,
your wife want to be a stripper? can you agree on it? a lot of man watch your bare wife and then she's looked by you at home! in my mind , stripper is not a good job!
jespah

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 04:09 am
@generaljin,
generaljin, she was already working as a stripper when they met.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 04:42 am
@Ferostie,
A close friend of mine once worked as a stripper for a spell... It's a job you have to be more careful in than most in terms of protecting your mental health, so to say. Also in terms of warding off the temptations of harmful choices (drinking, drugs etc, though as a new mother I'm sure your wife wouldn't be too vulnerable to those, as well as exploitative employers).

On the other hand, having done this before she does know what it's all about ... plus, it's not like working twelve hour day jobs doesn't involve its own burden on your mental health!

It's a tough job, specially if you're in Afghanistan and she's alone with a baby daughter... But it sounds like it'd be no tougher than any alternative she might have, in order to pay for school - and going to school is always good.

Sounds like both of you have a tough row to hoe - take care and be safe!
chai2

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 05:03 am
@nimh,
agreeing with nimh.

It would be a very hard job mentally.
maporsche

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 06:34 am
@chai2,
Nothing wrong with stripping....I've probably put a few strippers through college.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 07:26 am
@Ferostie,
This thread is useless without pics.
0 Replies