Jobless father KILLS family and self

rabel22

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 11:48 am
@maporsche,
Sorry. I sometimes dont recognize sarcasm. In the area where I live a 35 year old son killed his father and attempted to kill his mother with a hand axe. As far as being sane its very hard to tell. Your next door neighbor may apparently be a paragon of virtue right up too the time he snaps. Whats that old saying about walking in my mociansins. I try not judge but feel for people in this situation.
Ticomaya

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 11:49 am
@maporsche,
"/sarcasm"

Use it wisely, my son.
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 12:11 pm
@maporsche,
No-maporsche- It's not that your sarcasm is not recognized. It's that the gun hating LIBERALS don't want to recognize it. When Obama is elected, HIDE your guns. Then pledge to fight him every step of the way in every way you can.
SYNRON

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 12:14 pm
@rabel22,
All those people that killed are really retarded. They don't know the best way to kill is to hijack an airplane and steer it into a building where 3,000 people can be killed at one time.

Of Course, Barack Hussein Obama won't worry about terrorists. He will make sure that the money assigned for defense against terrorism is poured into the inner city. Every time some inner city slugs get government largesse from the productive ones in our society, I will note it.
Green Witch

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 12:36 pm
@SYNRON,
Quote:
When Obama is elected, HIDE your guns.

More proof that gun nuts are really just a bunch of wussy, immature cowards.
Green Witch

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 12:38 pm
@SYNRON,
Quote:
He will make sure that the money assigned for defense against terrorism is poured into the inner city.

What money? It's all in Iraq being spent on rebuilding roads and oil wells.
SYNRON

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 12:43 pm
@Green Witch,
Please--are you a financial Moron??? Our Gross National Product is 13 TRILLION DOLLARS A YEAR. At the most, we have spent no more than 700 Billion in Iraq since 2002. Where do you think most of that money went? Most of it went to pay the soldiers( OUR SOLDIERS) and the people who worked in many many plants in the USA making Planes and Vehicles for Iraq. Those people are OUR CITIZENS. The money ended up in their pockets.

Now, there is room for discussion about how much should have been spent but not to know where most of it went is absolutely stupid.

Watch what Hussein Obama does with our money. Since he was a Community Organizer in the inner city of Chicagom he fell in love with the gang-bangers. They will get tons of OUR money. It is not their money because the gang bangers do not work(except in drug dealing which is not reported to the IRS.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 12:45 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
This is why we need to eliminate guns in society.

I wish the victims had BEEN ARMED and had successfully fought back.
I don 't carry my guns around the house,
but some people believe that u shoud; case in point.

Quote:

If this man did not have access to a shotgun
he would not have been able to kill himself and his family.

Yeah, because no one killed anyone before shotguns were invented.
That 's Y the Bible does not say:
" Thou shalt not kill "; right ?

David
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 12:50 pm
@Phoenix32890,
Yeah; Atta and Laden did too.
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 12:52 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Oh, come on. I never read of anyone being killed before guns were invented, Om Sig David--unless you are thinking of the millions slaughtered by Kublai Khan.

I am sure that you know that a Pope in the Late Middle Ages said, of the crossbow--
This weapon will mean an end to civilization!!!
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 12:54 pm
@Green Witch,
Quote:
More proof that gun nuts are really just a bunch of wussy, immature cowards.

What is the brave, mature thing to do ? surrender ?
Green Witch

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 01:20 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
David, Do you really think Obama (or any politician on the scene today) could get guns out of America? Gun lobbyists are a rather powerful group and I don't see any politician going up against them. Put your paranoia away, if events like Columbine can be shrugged off, no mass killing will dislodge gun ownership in the USA.. It would be like outlawing football.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 01:30 pm
@Green Witch,
U ignored my question.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 01:36 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
What is the brave, mature thing to do ? surrender ?

I don't know who I am surrendering to. The US gov't? I prefer the methods of Gandhi and not the methods of groups that resort to murder.I think guns have created more problems in this world than they have solved. However, I am resigned to fact that guns are here to stay until humans evolve enough to reject them or we go extinct.
SYNRON

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 01:41 pm
@Green Witch,
Ghandi? He was assassinated. If he had kept a loaded pistol under his sheet that may not have happened but I know he was a minister of peace and non-violence.

I am sure that he would cry if he were still alive today since India and Pakistan and the disputed border have MORE killings that any other place in the world and that includes IRAQ.

But those people don't use guns. They use bombs. That is why I have always said--BAN FERTILIZER!
Green Witch

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 01:56 pm
@SYNRON,
Synron, I should let you know that I went back and looked at your recent posts and I have put you on ignore. There are many Conservatives and Republicans on this board that I find interesting, you are not one of them. I see you as a troll.

To answer you before I say "Ciao":

Quote:
But those people don't use guns.

They have plenty of guns. Some of the highest ratios of guns to population exist in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq (I have no idea about India).
SYNRON

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 02:00 pm
@Green Witch,
Be my guest. I have no trouble with those who are so frightened of reading my posts that they take the cowards way out. You really are not aware that you are reacting to your inability to answer me. I have shown that you are shallow and stupid.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 03:11 pm
@Green Witch,
So...some family's tragedy in the economic crisis has been made into just more grist for the endless obsessive political and gun fights here?
Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 03:16 pm
@dlowan,
It's what happens when one starts feeding the trolls.
dlowan

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 03:26 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Merry Andrew wrote:

It's what happens when one starts feeding the trolls.

Yeah...I guessed that after seeing this:

1 Reply

User ignored (view)
User ignored (view)
User ignored (view)
User ignored (view)
User ignored (view)

and opening one of 'em just to be sure.

I shouldn't become part of it by getting disgusted.....but this sort of despair and distress is gonna be a big part of what is happening for some time, even though, hopefully, it's not going to contribute to horrors like this often.

It's a legitimate area of discussion, and it's going to be big for the mental health area, and way more for financial assistance providers.....though I guess it's not like discussing it here, even sanely, is going to make any difference, so there's no point letting it irrit me.

Still, it would be nice if we COULD discuss something of this magnitude sanely, and even...gasp...compassionately, without discussions getting hijacked by obsessives, would it not?

Sigh.