Obama Wins In 2008

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2008 06:56 pm
By promising to lower income tax for the majority of working people while raising taxes for the super rich the voters choose lower taxes.

kickycan

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2008 09:16 pm
@TilleyWink,
But upon accepting the presidency, he realized what a world of **** he had inherited from that asshole George W. Bush, and resigned, leaving Joe Biden to run the country. Upon hearing the news of Obama's quick departure and his new duties as president, Biden tried to commit suicide, but Sarah Palin came to his rescue by showing up at the last possible second and shooting the rope upon which he'd attempted to hang himself with a moose gun. McCain, standing behind Biden at the time after having kicked the chair out from under him, was shot and killed by the very same bullet that had saved Biden. In return for saving his life, Mr. Biden offered Palin the Vice Presidency in his administration. After getting her acceptance in triplicate, he resigned from office and moved to Mexico, leaving Sarah Palin to assume the responsibilities of President. And that's how we ended up with the greatest president of the 21st century, and the first female ever to be honored by having her likeness added to Mount Rushmore.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2008 10:03 pm
@kickycan,
kicky, You left out a lot from your "story," but that's Saturday Nite Live stuff in the making.
TilleyWink

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2008 11:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Really truly I do believe Obama wins by default because of McCain’s twists and turns last week he said the economy was in good condition. And then in the debate he said he wanted to lower taxes for businesses which does not add anything to the workers payroll. He also wants to keep the Bush capital tax gains cut for the rich.
0 Replies

Woiyo9

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 06:23 am
@TilleyWink,
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 06:30 am
@TilleyWink,
Factually it was McCain who loses in 2008.

If Obama had an opponent who ran an adequate campaign (without the drama, long shots, and flip flops) it is possible that he might have still won.

But I must say... the incredible incompetence of the McCain campaign is the story of the year.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 10:28 am
@ebrown p,
What galls me most is McCain's rhetoric about experience and judgment, and the American people can't see through his choice of Palin. That Palin enjoys such a high rating tells me conservatives have lost their minds - long ago.
0 Replies

TilleyWink

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 12:28 am
@TilleyWink,
It is looking good for Obama and Biden. I every where I look these days I see Obama '08. In windows, on lawns, bumpers stickers, people wearing buttons. I think something might really be going to happen in this election. The voter may just decide to take a chance on change.
0 Replies