McCain/Debate/Never made eye contact once

SYNRON

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 04:03 pm
@ancient punk,
You are absolutely right, Ancient Punk. McCain sees Obama for what he really is--an inner city b-ball playing, fist bumping, ghetto boy. Why should he have any respect for that kind of scum!
Cliff Hanger

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 08:06 am
@SYNRON,
Quote:
You are absolutely right, Ancient Punk. McCain sees Obama for what he really is--an inner city b-ball playing, fist bumping, ghetto boy. Why should he have any respect for that kind of scum!

You're a real charmer. I don't know why you're wasting your time in this type of forum when you could be more valuable to the KKK.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 09:46 am
@Cliff Hanger,
They no longer have to go underground; look at the McCain-Palin who tries to use fear by saying Obama's friends are domestic terrorists. If they bothered to check it out in detail, they'll understand why Mc-Cain-Palin are really dangerous for our country. Most of the smears against Obama only uses imagination; something conservatives are experts at. Look what happened to Kerry and, uh, McCain by the conservatives.
0 Replies

ancient punk

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 02:11 am
@Cliff Hanger,
Yeah it looks like (if that was the idea) it backfired! From what (limited) press I've read/ seen on this McCains whole approach seems dated. The british media seemmore focused onpalin than on anything else?
Cliff Hanger

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 12:51 pm
@ancient punk,
I think you're talking about McCain not making eye contact backfired? He did a little better in the last debate, at least he tried to be a little more human.

The British press is focused on Palin because she's pretty hard to believe? Are you guys tossing up your hands and saying-"Only in America?"
ancient punk

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 11:16 am
@Cliff Hanger,
Quite possibly! The view in the press at the moment is that its a done deal and Obama will win comfortably. However last week I read that Obama could not win as America is not ready for a black president - I assume that this is rubbish?
patiodog

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 05:17 pm
@ancient punk,
Dewey Defeats Truman

It ain't over until they've counted, recounted, double-counted, or discounted all of the votes. Perhaps it will come down to which party employs the better cheaters again. (And if the Daley clan couldn't get it done, the Republicans have been working with some very, very good cheaters in recent elections.)
0 Replies