Can You Say "What the Hell"?

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2008 12:24 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moxS5Aw7GRM

Ok, first of all, this model needs a cheeseburger more than she needs this shaper. Second, who in the hell wants to wear a shaper that sucks you in 6 inches or more?

Good grief.

I get the whole wearing something to smooth you out because sometimes you can be thin/healthy and still have some lumps when you wear certain clothes. But come on....lose 6 inches off your waist? How bout dieting first? Or buying clothes that fit in the first place!

I hate this ****.

chai2

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2008 12:30 pm
@Bella Dea,
cheeseburger.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2008 12:48 pm
@Bella Dea,
I thought I could get a shaper, not to squash me so small I can't breathe, but to smooth the lumps so my clothes would look nicer. Yes, I'm overweight. I didn't want to look like a size four, just like a better me.

I bought one sized for my waist (it said) and tried to put it on. I couldn't get that thing past one knee! It wasn't stretchy at all... How do you get them on? Off?

I said what the hell and had a cheeseburger. With fries. I am as I am and I'll change when I'm ready.
Bella Dea

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2008 12:58 pm
@Wy,
Bingo!

I swear, they are not meant for women with real rolls. I'd have had to get a XL to get it over my ass (and I was suppose to take a M)....I too tried a shaper once to fit better into a dress I had bought. I ended up taking the dress back and just getting one that fit my body better.

Live and learn.
dagmaraka

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2008 01:14 pm
@Bella Dea,
i have a few, and like to wear them under dresses, but they do have to be properly sized... and it's not to slim anyone down, really. smooth things over, yes....but it's still all of you inside.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2008 01:59 pm
@Bella Dea,
The only difference is my "hell" is a more profound adjective, and it still has four letters.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2008 02:26 pm
@Bella Dea,
And what does a slender woman need with one? Must we not only desire unhealthful slimness but also the muscle tone of a plastic mannequin???
0 Replies