Army recruit kicked out over fake boobs

Reyn

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 05:08 pm
Army recruit kicked out over fake boobs

A male recruit is appealing after he was kicked out of army training in Germany for having breast implants.

Alex Dorfmann, 23, who has a D cup after the operation, said: "I am devastated - it has always been my dream to be a soldier and have a great figure - and now my fake boobs have cost me my job.

http://inventorspot.com/files/images/French%20Maid.jpg
Here Alex is practising cleaning up after patients

"I could not stop crying when they told me. I wanted to work as an army medic and help save lives."

The brunette who earned the money for the boob job working as a carer in an OAP's home before joining the army has now appealed the ruling - and military chiefs have pledged to review the situation.

Army spokesman Harald Kammerbauer said: "The rule that was brought in because of the increased risk of an injury is under review.

"It was introduced more than a decade ago and it may be that it is no longer relevant in the modern army. In future we may be prepared to make exceptions."

global disclaimer
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,142 • Replies: 9

jespah

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 04:07 am
@Reyn,
Increased chance of injury ... hmm ... what if the implants were made of Kevlar?
Reyn

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 07:58 am
@jespah,
Yes, yes, but I'm more concerned as to how Alex is cleaning up after patients.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 09:07 am
I believe we should support our troops.
jespah

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 03:49 pm
@Gargamel,
Cross your heart, or underwire?
LionTamerX

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 04:00 pm
@jespah,
Duct tape gets my vote on this one.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 07:57 am
So, does everyone agree that Alex should get the job? He'd be a fine medic.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 08:51 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

Cross your heart, or underwire?

Ha ha!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 05:19 pm
@Reyn,
Imagine a lonely GI far from home, taking a shower, daydreaming of his girl back in the states. He looks over, and his buddy is displaying some serious boobs, right by him in the shower. "Put on a bra" he shouts. The buddy throws the soap at him. They wrestle to the floor. All the guys are shouting and secretly wondering if they will start kissing. Fortunately for the lonely GI, the dude with breasts still has a pair of nuts. A well placed kick sends the dude back to his side of the shower. Later, he offers to buy the dude a beer. The dude accepts and the issue of titties is forgotten, as they take up arms that week and go off to war.
Reyn

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 05:36 pm
@edgarblythe,
I believe it! Entirely plausible.

As a matter of fact.....
0 Replies