So why does McCain not use a computer?

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2008 10:39 pm
http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=OTliMTNiZjg5ZDEwZWNiZDYwZWFjN2JlNjNjNjkxZmM=

So...Obongo attacks him for not using the computer. Yet, they don't understand that the reason he doesn't use a computer is because he CAN'T. Sambo is worthless. He has not even fired a rifle, or faced an enemy in battle. How can NObama lecture McCain? Oh yeah, he is a liberal so they are more important and can get away with anything.

But of course. Leave it to the left to make fun of a gimp. Never mind the fact that the liberal GOD, FDR, was in diapers and a wheelchair. The very same FDR that packed the court with an extra 2 judges and created the social security fiasco. BO is going down in flames. As he gets more desperate the personal attacks will intensify. Liberals are sooooooooo predictable.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,023 • Replies: 14
No top replies

kuvasz

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 12:33 am
@Primotivo,
Oh swell, anybody who reads the national review and Jonah Goldberg ought to be pittied, kind of like a dog who eats the dung of other dogs.

Well Slick, first, I don't know many fighter pilots who use rifles in their cockpit, and your racism would embarass a pig, so could you mosey along and explain what your garbled posts wants to indicate?

Since John Mccain, a 72 year old man has seen fit not to release his medical files, I don't see the basis for you accusing him of being a gimp. Can you respond to this with anything but your personal opinion and meth induced hate?

John Mccain is not a gimp and and can use a Blackberry. So he ought to be able to use a computer without physical problems.

What’s truly absurd about this is that no matter how much photographic evidence is produced showing McCain is perfectly capable of operating a computer, no matter how many times McCain himself says he’s learning to work email and the Web"but still needs lessons"no matter how completely refuted this meme is guys like you read something on a far rightwing website and you think you're Moses walking down Sinai with the ultimate truth of things. And every damned time you get it wrong, every damned time. But you don't care.

http://www.rimarkable.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/john-mccain.jpg
http://www.rimarkable.com/senator-john-mccain-is-a-blackberry-user

Quote:
Q [New York Times]: Do you use a blackberry or email?

Mr. McCain: No

Mark Salter: He uses a BlackBerry, just ours.

Mr. McCain: I use the Blackberry, but I don’t e-mail, I’ve never felt the particular need to e-mail. I read e-mails all the time, but the communications that I have with my friends and staff are oral and done with my cell phone. I have the luxury of being in contact with them literally all the time. We now have a phone on the plane that is usable on the plane, so I just never really felt a need to do it. But I do " could I just say, really " I understand the impact of blogs on American politics today and political campaigns. I understand that. And I understand that something appears on one blog, can ricochet all around and get into the evening news, the front page of The New York Times. So, I do pay attention to the blogs. And I am not in any way unappreciative of the impact that they have on entire campaigns and world opinion.

btw The only thing predictible is going to be the response of a ignorant, racist right wing ass clown like you who ignores his mistakes, refuses back up his remarks with the facts, and can not support the utter **** he spews.

Hey, maybe you ARE Jonah Goldberg!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 05:26 am
This is merely a way that the right has embraced in order to avert our eyes from the fact that McCain and Palin represent "same old same old" and they are doing their damndest to try to con the public.

The sad part is that their cynical strtegy seems to be working. They are assuming that the American public has the collective IQ of a flock of chickens.

Republicans for change.

Thats like T-rexes for veganism.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 05:38 am
people who want to discuss politics are stupid
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 05:50 am
@Primotivo,
+1
Nothing but desperate personal attacks from the left.

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 02:07 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

+1

oh? so then this primotivo is a lefty then, right?

Primotivo wrote:

So...Obongo attacks him for not using the computer.

... Sambo is worthless.

...How can NObama lecture McCain?

... Leave it to the left to make fun of a gimp.

...Never mind the fact that the liberal GOD, FDR, was in diapers and a wheelchair.

and you, h2o man - what was it you were having so much fun calling obama the other day? .. ummm.. oh, yeah this was it;

H2O MAN wrote:

It does not matter how much lipstick you put on Obama, you still have an uppity pig.
http://able2know.org/topic/122293-3#post-3399164

and before that you said this;

H2O MAN wrote:

You can put lipstick on Obama, but he's still a pig.
http://able2know.org/topic/122293-1#post-3398055

now let's recap (again Rolling Eyes );

*lefties have not called mccain "a pig", uppity or otherwise.

* lefties have not called mccain "a gimp".

* lefties have not made up cute, ethnically based nick names for mccain.

why do you hate americans, h20man ?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 02:11 pm
@Primotivo,
Reported, you racist piece of ****

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 02:42 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:

calling out a man who uses racist epitaphs is not a personal attack son, but defending a person who makes them shows that you are no better than the racist.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 03:00 pm
@kuvasz,

You totally missed my point, but thanks for your opinion kid.

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 03:06 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

You totally missed my point..

as if you ever have one.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 03:23 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
You obviously don't have the mental capacity to understand the point.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 03:28 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

You obviously don't have the mental capacity to understand the point.

hard to say. you've yet to make one.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 06:28 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
You totally missed my point, but thanks for your opinion kid.

I saw your point, now put your hat on and cover it.

But like the physical coward racists like you are, you still cannot back up your words.
Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2008 03:44 pm
@kuvasz,
Let me request the computer intellectuals.
A person who piss his urin in white house need no computer.
And those who have computer in brazil/israel/ china/ russia/ and other exotic barbaric countries are watching the voters of USA and not the black and white dolls
**** is my English.
Bush is the place one can ****
Miller

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2008 12:37 am
@Ramafuchs,
Ramafuchs wrote:

**** is my English.

You can say that again and again and again...
0 Replies