Messiahs: Jesus vs Oinkbama

Sun 14 Sep, 2008 08:31 pm
http://chat.anncoulter.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=68075

Quote:

The early years:

Jesus: Wowed his rabbis with his intellect and understanding.
Obama: Wrote a "best seller" in which he stated that he had used drugs while in high school and college.

Work History:

Jesus: He was a carpenter. He made yokes for oxen, wagons and plows for neighbourhood farmers, beams for their houses, troughs for the animals and sometimes boats for the fishersmen of the lake.

Obama: Obama was a "community organizer." Saul Alinsky, widely accepted as the "Father of community organizing" dedicated “Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals” to Lucifer. Community organizing has its roots in Saul Alinsky's worldview of honoring Satan's works.

Accomplishments:

Jesus: Healed sick and dead people. Cured blindness. Avoided having to make "beer runs" for wine. Walked on water. Fulfilled Jewish Prophesy. Defeated evil. Created the foundation of western civilization. As America's favorite Jew, Jesus has a higher approval rating among Muslims than Obama.

Obama: Obama has carefully guarded his work history. To this date, no one knows what he did as a Saul Alinsky "community organizer." No one knows who paid Obama or who he helped. No one knows what work he did with a known anti-American terrorist responsible for more acts of terrorism in the US than Al Qeada. Repeated attempts at finding out what Obama work was has been stonewalled by his corrupt Chicago mob. As a state legislator Obama pushed for the continuation of infanticide. He voted to teach the normalcy of homosexuality to children. Obama became the first man nominated to the Presidency of the US to resign his racist church in disgrace. Allegedly, Obama quit smoking cigarettes, smoking doobies, and snorting coke. His first decision as nominee for POTUS was to reach across the isle to the third most liberal senator as running mate. Obama has yet to fulfill any Jewish prophesy.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,653 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed

farmerman

Mon 15 Sep, 2008 05:50 am
How dumb is John McCain?
Hes so dum he cant even use a computer. And dont gimme this crap about his crippled arms.
They have a snap od him picking his nose. I wish I could find it.
Woiyo9

Mon 15 Sep, 2008 06:07 am
@farmerman,
Based upon your typing skills, it doesn't appear you can use a computer either. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Mon 15 Sep, 2008 06:10 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

How dumb is John McCain?
Hes so dum he cant even use a computer. And dont gimme this crap about his crippled arms.

Now that's the compassionate left I know.

0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Tue 16 Sep, 2008 01:26 pm
@farmerman,
"use a computer"
any idiot in culcutta( kalcutta- india) or a bgger in any corner of the world can use computer.
But A person who use the TOILET HOUSE should have some decorum which is so far not available in US politics.
Irrespective of my wellbeing and critical observations I beg very the allowed/approved eligible voters humbly to make use of a product which you had sold in AFGANISTHAN AND IRAQ.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 16 Sep, 2008 09:18 pm
One of life's simpler choices (Oinkbama vs. Jesus): I'll take my chances with Jesus.
joefromchicago

Tue 16 Sep, 2008 09:23 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnaKKKe wrote:
Obama became the first man nominated to the Presidency of the US to resign his racist church in disgrace.

Quite right. Most other presidential nominees chose to remain members of their racist churches.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Thu 18 Sep, 2008 02:28 pm
@gungasnake,
jews had discarded Jesus like other non-christian religious adhereants.
Obama is not Jesus( a qualification which Jesus had not)
Hitler is a christian while Gandhi is not..
Degrading the corporate controlled candidate( aspirant) who wish to wreck the human under the order of a handfull of criminals will never make JESUS a person worthy of consideration in a chat forum like A2k.
Rama
0 Replies