contact lenses

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2008 11:00 am
I just spent a bunch of time surfing around to find the cheapest place to get my contact lenses. I wear acuvues and found them at contact lens king. They had the best price and free shipping but I was wondering where you find and or get your lenses and if you actually received what you ordered etc...

Green Witch

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2008 11:07 am
Print out the page showing the price and bring it to your eye doctor. The vast majority of doctors will meet the price. You will then be sure to get your lenses, and if you have a problem, you will have a face to complain to.
cyphercat

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2008 11:54 am
@Green Witch,
That's really good to know, Green Witch. I always buy my contacts online (and have never had a problem with not getting what I ordered), but still, it's nice to know I could probably get the same price from my eye doctor if I wanted to do it that way.

BTW, Logansliber, I have used contact lens king--they were fine for me, if that helps you Smile
Ticomaya

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2008 01:01 pm
@cyphercat,
cyphercat wrote:
BTW, Logansliber, I have used contact lens king--they were fine for me, if that helps you Smile

As much as "logansliber" goes around Internet forums advertising for that particular outfit, I think he's already convinced they're just peachy.

In fact, if one didn't know better, one might think he was affiliated with that company.
verdouxbrothels

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2008 02:14 pm
@Green Witch,
hey, I didn't know you could do that.

I usually get mine at the costco
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 01:31 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ha, really? How funny!

Well, this thread wasn't really that great of a way to drum up business, if you ask me... before this it had never even occurred to me that there could be problems with ordering online; now I'll just go to my eye doctor with a printout of the online prices, as GW suggested. Oops, Logansliber! Laughing
0 Replies