rosborne979

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 03:54 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I've read all the Sookie Stackhouse novels..... I could really piss people off around here...

I read the first book and didn't really like it. I actually like the HBO version of the story better than the book.

How did you feel they compare?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 04:06 pm
I like 'em actually..and of course the series will be different... but it's a different medium...
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 05:24 am
HBO is skipping a week with TrueBlood and reshowing the first three episodes. Why do they do that?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 05:55 am
Maybe some reshuffling is in order with Hung and then Entourage starting soon. I've been curious how they intend to present their new Sunday lineup.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 06:35 am
Hung looks promising....
rosborne979

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 05:49 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Hung looks promising....

I agree, but I was annoyed when it ended after only 45 minutes, it should have been llloooonnnnger. Smile

Entourage never caught on with me.

Dexter (on Showtime) is fantastic.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 05:52 pm
@eoe,
eoe wrote:

Maybe some reshuffling is in order with Hung and then Entourage starting soon. I've been curious how they intend to present their new Sunday lineup.

I wonder if maybe they re-show the first batch of shows to try to catch new viewers who feel left behind if they miss a few.

One of the things that always bothered me about series with a long story line is that if I miss a few episodes, then I sometimes avoid watching any new ones because things are out of sequence.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2009 10:36 pm
You can catch up anytime on InDemand.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 07:55 am
I've just gotta say...Lafayette looked FIERCE upon his returned to Merlotte's. His makeup was impeccable and the headwrap was out-of-sight. I can't find any pix but he was completely turned out!
0 Replies