weakness and feeling ill

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2008 12:29 pm
Hi everyone, my mum has been feeling extremely weak and sick for a few weeks, she does not suffer from hypo/hyper thyroids, no heart related problems, does anyone out there have the same issues and perhaps a diagnosis?

jespah

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2008 04:59 pm
@mariskha,
Well, no one here could possibly diagnose her. Most of us aren't medical professionals, and those that are would need a lot more information.

Be that as it may, since thyroid has been apparently ruled out, I'd be looking in the direction of things like anemia and the Epstein-Barr virus. There are of course a million other possibilities but those two spring to mind immediately.

All of this, naturally, would be under the direction of her doctor giving her tests and following up with questions, etc. I'm sorry she's feeling poorly, and I hope you very soon get the answers that you seek.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2008 05:07 pm
@jespah,
I'd also look at blood pressure issues. But, hey, easy enough if she has access. she should go to the doctor.
0 Replies