I'll vote for McCain if Palin takes off her top.

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 08:06 pm
Yep, that's all she has to do tonight to win my vote. Whip out the twin Alaskan Titan missiles and I'll vote for McCain. That's all I ask. She doesn't even have to do a speech, as far as I'm concerned. Just show your fellow Americans some skin.

It's what I want, it's obviously what McCain wants, but most importantly, it's what America wants. Show us how much you love your country. Free the sweater puppies!

Rockhead

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 08:08 pm
@kickycan,
THIS is the thred fer me...

(Kicky why do you have no avatar, you are smarter than me. Have you no friends?)
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 08:12 pm
Judging by the looks from McCain....I'd rather see her ass....

http://www.pamshouseblend.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=6737
kickycan

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 08:24 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Ha. That's funny stuff.

Busty vice presidents. That's the kind of change I can believe in.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1398/542389855_811a187e7b.jpg
kickycan

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 08:26 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
(Kicky why do you have no avatar, you are smarter than me. Have you no friends?)

I'm just lazy is all.

Ooh, Rudy's announcing her now. Let the boobernatorial festivities begin!
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 08:29 pm
@kickycan,
are the tits real? I've heard that she has had major work done but where are the details.....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 08:29 pm
@kickycan,
Oooh, she's comiing out now! I'm all a-tingle!
kickycan

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 08:31 pm
@kickycan,
Holy crap, she is the hot librarian...now jump up and down a few times for me, lady! Come on!
mismi

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 08:32 pm
@kickycan,
perv - show some respect
kickycan

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 08:34 pm
@kickycan,
Okay, whip 'em out now! Quick, while nobody's looking!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 08:43 pm
@mismi,
What?! This is respectful. I could have, for example, photoshopped her head onto the body of some topless stripper and posted that, but I didn't. Because I care.

Now, come on, why don't you help me cheer our new vice president when she rips off that breakaway suit and reveals her vice presidential "credentials."
mismi

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 08:47 pm
@kickycan,
Because you care. Because you dare to dream...your patriotism brings a tear to my eye Kicky Wink
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 08:47 pm
@kickycan,
yep.... should she be elected there'll be three boobs in the White House.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 08:50 pm
@mismi,
At least we know what lever Kicky will be pulling in November. If not in two minutes.

Vote early and often, buddy.
mismi

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 08:51 pm
@LionTamerX,
okay, that was funny.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 08:55 pm
Come on Kicky, you're missing all her other strong points by focusing on her boobs. She loves to shoot animals from helicopters, wants to sue the government for thinking polar bears should be put on the endangered species list because it could really screw up her dreams of drilling oil wells on every inch of Alaska, she believes in Adam and Eve as a valid theory to challenge evolution, she voted against women’s right to chose, she voted against women’s right for equal pay. And my personal favorite to show her Christain spirit - she used her employees to threaten high officials to get them to fire a state trooper because he divorced her sister. This woman is the dream of every mindless, paranoid, bunker building Republican in America.
kickycan

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:09 pm
@Green Witch,
Yeah, yeah...but she's freaking hot! Come on, Sarah, whip out those weapons of mass distraction!!!
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:13 pm
@kickycan,
seriously kicky....I don't get that she's so hot.....
kickycan

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:17 pm
@kickycan,
Crap. No boobs. I will stick with the Obama ticket. But I still could be persuaded, perhaps at some future time. If she lets a boob accidentally slip out at some point, or manages to accidentally get squirted with a hose while wearing a white blouse and no bra...my vote can still be had!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 09:22 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
of course she is hot, her campaign button says she is. The truth is what you are told it is, it is in the constitution or something,
0 Replies