Latest Challenges to the Teaching of Evolution

brianjakub

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 08:30 am
@Setanta,
I am not the one that says how many quarks and antiquarks and positrons and electrons there are in an atom main stream physics defines that number. I'm just showing people what I think it looks like and what space needs to be constructed of to give us Gravity the atomic orbitals and the fine structure constant. Why do you think we have gravity and the fine structure constant and atomic orbitals that are defined the way physics Define them.

0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 08:35 am
@Setanta,
The main difference between myself and mainstream physics is that I am saying an electron and the quarks of a proton are the same basic particle they are just defined by their location in the atom. And I am saying there is a structure to space, a quantization of gravity. If I could figure out what a Higgs boson is it would help. I think it is probably basic building particles of space.
parados

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 09:21 am
@brianjakub,
But you still are ignoring the fact of how an electron gun works. You claimed electricity is NOT the movement of electrons from one atom to another.

How can an electron gun have an unlimited supply of electrons when one applies electricity if there is no movement of electrons when applying an electrical current? The only way that can happen is by electricity being the movement of electrons from one atom to the next. Your model fails drastically when compared to real world evidence.
Setanta

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 11:07 am
@brianjakub,
You clearly don't understand basic principles of physics as it is currently understood. Then, so it seems, you think you get to make it up as you go along. That is why i say your are delusional.
brianjakub

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 01:36 pm
@Setanta,
I am not disagreeing with anything they are saying in physics. I question their description of the origin of matter and large Atoms. I question the assumption that there is not a precise structure to the space inside an atom and the space outside of an atom. That structure is hard to observe because where the universe of the atom interacts with the universe of The Ether the structure does not always interlock and we have an area of disorder bus the uncertainty principle . I think there is a precise structure that can agree with all the measurements and observations in physics today. If my structure is wrong show me what the right one looks like that will tell us why the fine structure constant is what it is, what is gravity, and what does it look like if you could see it, what does half spin look like in a particle of matter, what does a Higgs boson look like if you could see it and how does it interact to give matter to give Mass. Just because these particles are too so small for us to observe doesn't mean we can't imagine there arrangement so these questions can be answered. If you want to know what something looks like, I think I can show you a way to arrange things so that it agrees with what we are sensing and measuring in physics. Don't call me names ask me to explain the picture. This probably isn't the forum for that maybe it should be discussed in my question on the Higgs boson. I'd sure love to hear your explanation of what is boson is and how it works.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 01:38 pm
@brianjakub,
Quote:
Atom smashers, or particle accelerators, collide particles with atoms or other subatomic particles at close to light speed, creating new particles and radiation that tell scientists about the building blocks of matter.Aug 12, 2013

https://www.spsnational.org/the-sps-observer/fall/2015/atom-smasher-doesnt-slac

We often see the Stanford atom smasher when we travel on freeway 280 north from where we live.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 08:23 pm
@brianjakub,
It seems you don't even understand how sight works. You can't see things that are too small to observe. There is no explanation of what it looks like.

You have been told that your structure doesn't fit how electricity works because an electron gun requires that electrons move from one atom to the next for there to be a constant supply of electrons for the gun to use. Rather than accept that, you just spout the same gobbledygook again and again.
0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 11:17 pm
@parados,
Quote:
But you still are ignoring the fact of how an electron gun works. You claimed electricity is NOT the movement of electrons from one atom to another. How can an electron gun have an unlimited supply of electrons when one applies electricity if there is no movement of electrons when applying an electrical current? The only way that can happen is by electricity being the movement of electrons from one atom to the next.
I think an electron gun works even if there is order and structure to space and matter. My picture doesn't change that. Because of the arrangement of the electrons in certain ions, the electrons interact more with the virtual particles of ether surrounding them. These ions expel there electrons when heated. When an electron is expelled the atom now has less electrons, The space where that electron was, is filled by a virtual quark, from a virtual particle of space, or that space is shared by an electron from an adjacent atom. The expelled electron remains a particle as long as it is a free electron or joins an ion. But, if it finds a free virtual quark of the ether that has the opposite spin, it joins with it and becomes a virtual particle of ether. Physicists say it finds an anti particle, they annihilate each other because it disappears. I am suggesting it finds an unpaired virtual quark of space with opposite spin, completes the pair and becomes part of a 2 string virtual particle in the grid of the space time continuum. If we could hit a virtual particle of space with enough energy, it would appear as a higgs boson as it is knocked out of the grid. It wouldn't stick around very long because it will find its antiparticles, become a virtual particle, interlock with all the other virtual particles constructing the grid of space, and disappear. It is still there, interlocked and pulsating, but until symmetry is broken it is invisible, because the whole grid is interlocked and pulsates as one universe wide particle. This universe wide grid of perfectly interlocked virtual particles arranged on 90 degree axises, is disturbed by matter though, and the 90 degree relationship is broken, thus creating a space of lower spatial density, which is a warping of the space time continuum causing gravity.
Quote:
Your model fails drastically when compared to real world evidence.
The electrons are always moving. They are pulsating through the atomic orbitals at all times. The virtual quarks making up the virtual particles of the ether are always moving.

Conductors carry electric currents because they naturally establish a ninety degree axis alignment between the atoms.

Passing a magnet through the ether causes the axises of the virtual particles of ether to line there axises up on the magnet.

The particles of matter are in groups of eight and have another axis causing the quarks and electrons to go through a figure 8 pattern which is 1/2 spin. (see shape of atomic orbitals)
Quote:
Quarks and leptons (including electrons and neutrinos), which make up what is classically known as matter, are all fermions with spin 1/2.
Virtual quarks in the virtual particles of ether have only four particles and one less axis and move in a circular orbit around each other and have spin 1.
Quote:
Elementary particles which are thought of as carrying forces are all bosons with spin 1. They include the photon which carries the electromagnetic force, the gluon (strong force), and the W and Z bosons (weak force).
The four virtual quarks put together as a higgs boson has a spin 0.
Quote:
Since 2013, the Higgs boson with spin 0 has been considered proven to exist.[6] It is the first scalar particle (spin 0) known to exist in nature.
parados

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 06:37 am
@brianjakub,
It seems you believe in the standard model except for every part of the standard model.

Quote:

These ions expel there electrons when heated

This statement shows you don't even understand what an ion is.

Quote:
The space where that electron was, is filled by a virtual quark,

Which would mean there can never be such a thing as an ion.

Quote:
I am suggesting it finds an unpaired virtual quark of space with opposite spin

Which would make an electron gun not function. The electrons would be constantly disappearing under this scenario.

Quote:
Conductors carry electric currents because they naturally establish a ninety degree axis alignment between the atoms.
Which again says an electron gun can't work under your idiotic scenario.
brianjakub

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 01:14 pm
@parados,
An ion is an atom that has an unequal number of protons and electrons. An electron gun requires electrons to be expelled so there is ionisation going on. There are ions in the equation some place either before the electron is expelled or after. Heat is what causes the ionization. you and I both knew that, cut me some slack. Let's just talk about the picture. I feel like you're calling me out because I'm calling a truck a pickup or a car or crossover vehicle.

When an electron is expelled and the space is filled by a virtual quark. The virtual quark stays interlocked with the virtual particle of The Ether that it is a member of. It does not weave into the atom and exchange places with the quarks of the proton. The virtual particle of space and the atom are just interacting not combining.

There does not have to be any unpaired virtual quarks in the space that is near the ionization or the expelled electron. Especially in a vacuum tube. That electron could travel a long ways before it finds an antiparticle.

Why would my description of a conductor change the way the electron Gun Works? the direction or orientation of rotation of the atoms in the conductor does not have a lot to do with how much momentum the electron needs to gain to overcome the etheric pressure holding it in. A conductor can expel electrons,there does not have to be many anti particles in the vacuum for the electron to pair up with between it and The Collector.
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 01:46 pm
@brianjakub,
Are you ignoring the fact that any 'expelled' electrons in a wire (0r cathode of an electron gun) must be replaced by an electron from a source at the other end?
parados

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 03:27 pm
@brianjakub,
It is an ion AFTER it expels the electron. Then once that expelled electron is replaced it is no longer an ion. (That is completely ignoring your argument that the electrons are replace with quarks which would quickly make it no longer a recognizable atom at as all the electrons have charge and mass specific to electrons.)

Of course that raises the question of atomic weights when you are replacing electrons with quarks that weigh much less. But that is only another of the many issues where reality differs from your model.

Quote:
There does not have to be any unpaired virtual quarks in the space that is near the ionization or the expelled electron. Especially in a vacuum tube. That electron could travel a long ways before it finds an antiparticle.

You don't see the problem here with your previous explanation? If it is a vacuum then how does the electron be replaced with a quark to be expelled as an electron again? There has to be a continuous source of electrons for an electron gun to work. That gun works just fine in a vacuum as long as you have a copper wire attached to it and are pumping electricity into it. That copper wire that you have already claimed does NOT pass electrons through it.
brianjakub

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 04:31 pm
@Leadfoot,
Yes
brianjakub

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 04:38 pm
@parados,
I didn't say the electron was replaced by a quark, I said that space was filled by a virtual quark of The Ether. it doesn't replace it, The Ether interacts with it the atom, and the virtual quark stays in The Ether and is alongside the atom filling the space. That is how the atom remains an ion after losing an electron without having an empty space with a tooth missing in the gear train.
parados

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 05:50 pm
@brianjakub,
So the gear is missing a tooth and it just magically works by pulling something that doesn't exist in a vacuum out of where?
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 06:11 pm
@brianjakub,
Quote:
Leadfoot wrote:
Are you ignoring the fact that any 'expelled' electrons in a wire (0r cathode of an electron gun) must be replaced by an electron from a source at the other end?

brianj replied:
Quote:
Yes.

OK, you just officially lost me.
You're telling me you don't need a complete circuit for electron flow in a wire. Just hook up one terminal of the battery and you're good to go?
brianjakub

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 08:30 pm
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
Leadfoot wrote:

brianj replied:
Quote:
Yes.

OK, you just officially lost me.
You're telling me you don't need a complete circuit for electron flow in a wire. Just hook up one terminal of the battery and you're good to go?
Sorry, I meant to say no.

We can create a magnetic field by moving a magnet through the ether by using a generator. This happens because, physical properties of a magnetic material, causes the axises of the atoms of that material to align. By passing this magnet with a natural physical order through the ether, causes the axises of the virtual particles constructing the ether to align. The added order in the ether increases the spatial density of the virtual particles constructing it, because when the 90 degree axis relationship is maintained between all the virtual particles, they fit tighter and spin faster. This could be similar to an ice skater pulling one's arms in while spinning to increase rpms. If we run a wire made of a conductor, which has the axisies of its atoms naturally aligned, through this area of higher spatial density in the ether in the generator, the higher energy from that area of higher spatial density is tranferred to that section of the wire. Then it is passed from electron to electron down the wire to the even out the spatial density of the electrons down the wire. This might look more like a wave in a generator, but I think more as a particle if a battery is the energy source. It probably looks like a wave in the battery circuit except, at the battery because, an electron is pulled from an ion at the beginning of the circuit, and removed by another ion at the end of the circuit. No circuit, and the system jams up. No electrons or waves flow .
In an electron gun some electrons are transferring energy down the wire in the circuit adding kinetic energy as heat. Some electrons are expelled as their kinetic energy overcomes the etheric pressure of the weak force.
universitiutara

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 04:18 am
amazing post, there are nice discussion about teaching. it will be helpful to everyone. thanks for sharing with us.
spooky24

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 07:38 am
@universitiutara,
I agree. A stimulating conversation about the teaching of evolution-and the problems in society- as they relate to the correct way to address it.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 08:31 am
Threads do tend to diverge.
0 Replies