@gungasnake,
Well said, here are a few more things for ppl to to consider:

http://www.icr.org/creation-biology/
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 10:22 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
The discovery of the DNA/RNA info codes (information codes do not just sort of happen...)
Thats all gunga has to say since hes not intelligent opr educated enough to understand anything about genetics (other than what he reads from Creationist news)

Code: The fact that the info code explained the failure of the fruit-fly experiments
another lie. He doesnt unerstand that th earliest fruit fly experiments were done BEFORE the understanding of the genome was complete. ALL FRUIT FLY EXPERIMENTS DONE TODAY CLEARLY DEMONSTRATE HOW EVOLUTION IS IN FACT TRUE

Quote:
This includes soft tissue being found in dinosaur remains, good radiocarbon dates for dinosaur remains (blind tests at the University of Georgia's dating lab), and native American petroglyphs clearly showing known dinosaur types.
soft tissue has NEVER been C-14 dated and the C14 dating performed on several bulk fossils were done to trick the labs at Georgia State. Once the radioisotope labs discovered the fraud, they banned the CREATIONIST crooks from submitting any more samples. When you paint samples with substances made from young carbon, you are hoping that 1 aliquot has some C14 left in it. You only need one atom of C14
Fraud isnt science its just a dumass way to let the world know how dishonest you Creation/IDers really are.

Quote:
The question of irreducible complexity
was disposed of by several grad students in Calgary Univ. and some biologits at Yale. They all managed to evidence how the development of blood clotting evolved from simple to more complx life. Dr Behe looks a bit dumb himself on this one.(Hint: even the Discovery Institute dropped the belief of "Sudden appearance

Quote:

The discovery of bio-electrical machinery within 1-celled animals.
") have been shown to hive evolved from protists waay back to where cilia were first seen under the scope.

Quote:
The Haldane Dilemma. That is, the gigantic spaces of time it would take to spread any genetic change through an entire herd of animals.

Its obvious that you only read headlines and the funnies. Haldane said OOPS, "I was fucked up" when he was shown that many traits can be affected at the same time. Things dont evolve in a line of singular events.

Quote:
The increasingly massive evidence of a recent age for dinosaurs
Really? are you really thi stupid for still pushing that bogu U of Georgia report taht THE LAB ITSELF HAD DENOUNCED FOR FRAUDULENT METHODS PRACTICED BY THE SAMPLLE SUBMITTERS

My only belief here i that Gung i ctully stlking horse for real science. He poses these frudulent and disproven "findings" so that guys like me can jump on em. He actually knows better and int s dumb as he portrays. (Thats what I believe and all the other Creationsits are being had)

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 10:35 am
@farmerman,
farmerman, Why you even bother to argue about evolution is a lost cause. Christians are taught that god created everything, and that message is what is stuck in their brains. They cannot accept any other cause because that would destroy their lifelong belief in their god. That's a scary option. They will fight tooth and nail to have it their way.
farmerman

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 10:39 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
The best illustration of how stupid evolutionism really is involves trying to become some totally new animal with new organs, a new basic plan for existence, and new requirements for integration between both old and new organs

Qre you really convinced of thi one? animqls qnd plants with several co existing features are seen in the fossil record and in the living reallm.

animals with gills AND lungs
Birds with genes for teeth
wing patterns with all 4 basic feather patterns in birds that are flying and non-flying
fish with necks and feet structures
plants with spores and pollen
I can go on nd on nd on . The only ones who deny science are Creationist. (even the IDers STOP) t some point of ridiculousness.

Everything thats been discovered dtrongly underpins the Darwinian mold (even the things that provide problems like "neutrl theory")

NOTHING underpins Creationism xcept a sttement and a single book of mythology.

Thi is an example of Gungas once a yer tirade attempting to show "evidence for Cretionism", whhen indeed, all his junk is derived from stuff thats about 50 years old and older.
The genome has been the death blow to Creationist folly. When we can see the remnants of features that were "evolved" out of an organism, we can see how structures of animals and plants retain the basis of the evolved organism in their genes and the order in which they are preserved as non-expressing genotypic features clearly supports how the derived features occurred in the fossil record. (thats a big fact tht creationists NEED to try to hammer down with their idiotic arguments (qll of which are filled with Holy Roller Bullshit nd Fundamentlist crap).
farmerman

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 10:43 am
@cicerone imposter,
Gunga periodically teps up nd repeats hi mindless claptrp about how evolution is dead. You notice that everything he says is decades old junk thats ben swept away with new findings and either hes noit smart enough to catch up or else hes just fuckin with us and is just using these arguments to how how easily they are disposed of.
BTW, why dont you follow your advice? Im havin fun with these clowns. They really hve no idea what they dont even know.
farmerman

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 10:49 am
@farmerman,
OH GOODY, someone mentioned Jeanson ( real sorry ass tale of science gone silly when Creationits are involved)

DONALD JEANSON;S ATTEMPTS TO SOUND LIKE A CREDIBLE SCIENTIST

The internet can work both ways gunga and H&G
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 11:00 am
@Helloandgoodbye,
Jeanson is kind of a joke. Hes a real born again bible clappin Creationist FIRST, and he hasnt a clue about what science does. So hes got a advanced degrees. Thats his problem he burned out at his defense.

YOUR ADVANCED DEGREES ONLY HELP TO GET YOU THE JOB. Ive hadda work 40 years with 4 advanced degrees and a degree in studio art to earn my bones.

" By your work shall we know you". (Member that one?)
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 11:08 am
@farmerman,
How they are able to keep their creation belief over evolution isn't surprising. Without their creation, their whole lifelong religious belief goes down the toilet. That's a scary prospect for them. Somewhat understandable.
Helloandgoodbye

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 11:14 am
@farmerman,
Geez farmerman, Offering up evidence like fish having Lungs and gills as evidence for evolution is like saying because airplanes have tires AND wings they evolved from a car ya know? Haha.

This is the same sort of evidence Jespah provided.
Quote: ‘because my knees suck, that indicates no intelligent designer exists, because if one did, my knees would be ‘perfect.’

However, the scientific fact that a person’s knees suck can’t fit snugly into a creation theory as well you see? ( created perfect, and now deteriorating because of a sinful fallen world)
You are demonstrating the same logical fallacy.

Everything you just wrote (as far as evidence) can fit snugly into a creation theory.
You have really got to stop playing the ‘cult card’ too... always trying to say that only those with degrees in evolutionism doctrine matter. And the rest of the people are supposed to blindly follow whatever they say.

Truth is obvious! Only a person says in their heart there is no God, or intelligent designer.
Helloandgoodbye

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 11:16 am
@cicerone imposter,
Also, what reason or answer can you give as to why human nature is so twisted and distorted? Why are you, i, and everyone else so messed up?
What does the evolutionIsm Faith say about this?
farmerman

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 12:43 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
what do pancakes have to do with bumblebees
?
farmerman

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 12:57 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
Quote:

Geez farmerman, Offering up evidence like fish having Lungs and gills as evidence for evolution is like saying because airplanes have tires AND wings they evolved from a car ya know? Haha
Think about what you just said and make the argument that supports your myths.

Quote:
Everything you just wrote (as far as evidence) can fit snugly into a creation theory
You hqve a point , but as anyone can see,(Hqd they been paying attention) ,that only evolution can explain why ALL the scads of conflicting eviidence together( form and function,tc ) can disagree ONLY in evolution and why time and appearance agree ONLY in evolution can all the science disciplines be satisfied.(Hint: dont you think thats why you guys need to try to deny things like isotopic dating or genomics).
I hve no problem with you believing in magic and cretion nonsense,(it cant be used for anything, it doesnt make the time sequence correct, and it doesnt even follow the basic rules that all sciences follow)

I just wanna be sure that you guys dont start feeling empowered to be spreading the nonsense that the State of Louisiana is now undergoing in its public HS science curriculum.
Evolution is the ONLY valid unifying theory in acience and specifically biology. Creation cannot say that because you guys dont even have a single consistent hypothesis . Gungsnale preaches a 1 million yer old erth (Why 1 million? probably because he likes round numbers and math isnt his best subject (let alone physics)-BJ and Lleadfoot are avowed "be;ievers in theistic evolution in a (I beleive they would agree) n earth that is 4.58 Billion years old.

You sound like some Fundmentalit thinking Jehovah's Witness or Misouri Synod Lutheran.
(Not to mention whab and Sheii Muslims)

First you guys get together and then well talk. Right now you just aint worth any ammo.
Helloandgoodbye

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 12:57 pm
@farmerman,
This thread is about evolutionism Is it not? Well then, is there any explanation for why it is in a dogs nature to bark, or human nature to lie, cheat, steal, murder, bully and threaten people etc etc.
0 Replies

Helloandgoodbye

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 01:05 pm
@farmerman,
Yes, I do think it is terrible that creation truth has been substituted by many for A lie like evolution, leading to disharmony.
But this is just a sign of the end of the age as far as I see it.
‘The serpent’ The great deceiver is making his final push with this new religion called evolutionism. The great deceiver is making his final push with this new religion called evolutionism, and even people of true faith are being deceived.

Just as regarding morality truth, much of the true church has Embraced false teachings and immorality. Leading to disharmony and inconsistency.
farmerman

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 01:11 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
time for vespers. Get thee to chapel where you doint have to think, just babble incoherent phrases
Helloandgoodbye

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 01:11 pm
@farmerman,
Yes, I do think it is terrible that creation truth like the earth being 6000 years old, or being created vegetarian, has been substituted by many for A lie like evolution,(like Brianjakub) leading to What you see as inconsistency.

But this is just a sign of the end of the age as far as I see it.
‘The serpent’ The great deceiver is making his final push with this new religion called evolutionism. A false religion disguised as science. His best illusion yet I would say.

Just as regarding morality truth, much of the true church has Embraced false teachings and immorality. Leading to disharmony and inconsistency.

Matthew 24 :24
‘ many false teachers and false teachings ( Like evolutionism) will rise to deceive even the very elect’
Helloandgoodbye

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 01:17 pm
@farmerman,
It was not too long ago I read an article about an atheist ‘church’ lol. Look it up?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 02:37 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
Evolution is not a religion. It's science.
Leadfoot

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 05:26 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
" By your work shall we know you". (Member that one?)

Sounds like Matthew 7:16, but you took it out of context and swapped a word or two around.

Quote:
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?

0 Replies

Helloandgoodbye

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2018 08:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Religion tells us 4 main things.
The How.
The why.
The how to live.
The where to.

Evolutionism:
How= time and chance.
Why= cause it did
How to live= Every man is his own god. However u see fit.
Where to= nowhere but dust

Yep. It’s s religious worldview.
Unless someone knows IT ALL, they have faith in something.