Latest Challenges to the Teaching of Evolution

spendius

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 12:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What world do you live in? You have seen the election results I hope? They are the result of you lot. You will defeat your own party if you carry on like you have been doing.

I presume that the new House will now set about rearranging some boundaries.

Where the challenges to the teaching of evolution in schools is most scorned is where they think of food as something to eat.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 01:52 pm
@spendius,
spendi, I'm well aware of the election results in our country; it's not necessary for an outsider like yourself to try to explain American politics to this American.

You show your ignorance by saying
Quote:
I presume that the new House will now set about rearranging some boundaries.

Where and how do you think that will happen? Obama is still the president.
spendius

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 02:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
it's not necessary for an outsider like yourself to try to explain American politics to this American.

Politics is politics. It's the art of the possible. If there is such a thing as "American politics" you should be on the psychology threads with it.

Quote:
Where and how do you think that will happen?

Same place as it is here; behind closed doors and gradually. If you put some honey on the windowsill on a warm day you can observe how it is done.

What you know about politics could be written on the seat of your underpants, when you're bending over, by a sky writer.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 05:12 pm
@spendius,
spendi, There's no relationship between politics and psychology; there also isn't a relationship between religion and psychology. Do you know why?

The only question about psychology is about you; you never provide anything worth the cyberspace you waste, because your posts don't contribute anything. Your attempts at insults only lands in a black hole where it belongs, because nobody understands what you're trying to say.

spendius

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 05:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
There's no relationship between politics and psychology;

Did you think that up all on your own ci? Was it in the pram or the play-pen?

Quote:
there also isn't a relationship between religion and psychology.

What's Freud doing writing Moses and Monotheism then you silly duffer?

You can't even see the difference between you not understanding anything I say and nobody doing.

The most important thing I'm trying to say is that letting you loose on the education of 50 million kids looks to me like a death wish for the USA.
Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 05:48 pm
@Setanta,
The implication in your sarcasm is that you understand the fundamentalists argument. What is it exactly ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 05:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
There's no relationship between politics and psychology; there also isn't a relationship between religion and psychology.
That is about the most stupid assertion I have seen on this forum.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 05:50 pm
@spendius,
spendi, most wise one, please explain to us how religion/politics is related to psychology?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 05:51 pm
@Ionus,
If it's stupid, please tell me why?
Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 05:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Very Happy When it doubt, play dumb. I will not explain basic concepts to you anymore than I would teach you to read by written instructions.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 05:54 pm
@Ionus,
"Basic concepts?" ROLFMAO
farmerman

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 05:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Where and how do you think that will happen? Obama is still the president.
Apparently spendi is thinking that the GOP is going to, beside gerrymandering the congressional districts, try to resurvey the capitol. Sort of "metes and bound(aries)" Its either that or spendis already hammered for the night
spendius

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 06:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
spendi, most wise one, please explain to us how religion/politics is related to psychology?

Not even the Archangel Gabriel could explain that to anybody as stupid as you are ci.

0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 06:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
If it's stupid, please tell me why?

It's because religion is related to nothing else but psychology. Just as football is. And lingerie.
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 06:08 pm
@spendius,
Yes I seen this in church last weekend. lingerie!" you would not believe how many people showed up to see the pasters wife!
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 06:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
"Basic concepts?" ROLFMAO
I hope you are using your medication in accordance with the doctor's advice. Here's a puzzler for you....is there a connection between physics and chemistry ? That should keep you thinking for years...when you return I will explain the connection between psychology and the work place, sport and driving.
spendius

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 06:14 pm
@farmerman,
I saw a Dem yacking-head expressing concern that they are about to be gerrymandered all out of shape.

How can the Senate have political clout when each state, regardless of population, has two senators each? The idea is ridiculous. More than 50% of the US population has 18 votes in the senate and less than 50% have 82 votes.
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 06:30 pm
@spendius,
This helps to keep in check those who believe that they were abducted by extraterrestrial gods and so forth, "from rulling us who have thoughts!
This allso helps to keep us from being rulled by thoughs who have only creative imaginations!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 06:48 pm
@Ionus,
Before you can ask me a question, answer mine. BTW, I'm not asking about any "connection of psychology and the work place, sport and driving."
Ionus

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2010 04:44 am
@cicerone imposter,
Your question showed a great deal of ignorance. There are many eminent psycholgists who have written very seriously on religion and why the human mind is religious in some and not others. You do know that if it occurs in the human mind is falls thoroughly within the realm of psychology, dont you ?

As for psychology and politics, who do you think populates the aids and hangers-on of politiicians ? Many of them are psychologists as their training is essential for political survival these days. Do you think private secretaries and aids have degrees in ? Perhaps the arts ? Perhaps they have degrees in typing ? Do you really think politicians survive without advice from psychologists ?

Go to any library. Type in to the search engine Psychology and Religion. Then try Psychology and Politics. Prepare to be amazed.
0 Replies