just a rant, ignore

OGIONIK

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2008 08:13 am
my dad cooks roast
my dad says "i know u like roast..."
i say "youf cuking idiot, i hate any meat thicker than a half inch, i hate roast especially, godamnit i ******* hate pork too, except for sausage and pork chops, i hate pork roast, ribs, pork ribs roast, whatever the ****, the **** is gross"

a few weeks pass

"i know how much u like roast so i got some!!"

he has got to be ******* kidding me.

he cannot keep his house clean, he keeps saying yeah us slobs in reference to me and him, i want to punch this reject in the face. i am the most organized clean enat ************ i know.

he keeps buying shredded wheat and raisin bran and telling me how much i like them.

good ******* god. i have told him many ******* times i HATE ALL OF THAT ****.

hes known me for twenty three ******* years. what is wrong with this moron? why does he keep telling me what i like and its the exact thing i ******* hate?

i feel sorry for him, he must have mental issues. not kidding, i really do.

hes like a 50 year old with the mind of a 14 year old boy. jesus christ.

poor ******* guy. the poor ******* guy...

oh god. i love him, but i dont care for him at all and being around him saddens me because i see how far into his own mind / his own world he is.

damnit guys, i almost want to cry his mind is so far gone...

dlowan

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2008 08:23 am
@OGIONIK,
Erm...you seem a little upset.

Pats Og's shoulder....
OGIONIK

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2008 08:34 am
@dlowan,
he does this non stop, repeats the same mistakes over and over, i tell him over and over, and he does the same things...

in my heart i know he is already mentally degrading, its so sad, it has to be alcohol or something, hes like in some weird world.

i mean its constant, or hes just an idiot, but its been like this since i can remember.

same mistake, does it again, and again, and again, and again.

oh well, he probablly has a mental disorder. yay.
dlowan

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2008 08:43 am
@OGIONIK,
Sigh. Sounds like he is trying to be pleasing?

I thought he was kicking you out?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2008 08:49 am
Og, my dad was diagnosed with Alzheimer's in his early 50s. I does happen.

It sounds like he's at least trying to be nice.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2008 09:47 am
@OGIONIK,
If it's dementia it won't lessen so get used to it.

Eat the roast. Tell him how much you love it. Remind him how much you hate steak or pork sausage.

Who knows, maybe you'll get a steak?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2008 09:56 am
@OGIONIK,
You need to cook your dad a roast and tell him how much you love him while he can still understand. And buy him some raisin bran once in a while. You know how much he loves it.

0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2008 11:41 am
Hey, what the hell is wrong with Raisin Bran? Tell your dad to send it my way.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2008 11:18 pm
@OGIONIK,
It does sound like it could be long-term alcohol abuse taking a toll...my half-brother's dad is just totally fried from being an alco for so long. Sounds similar.

Sorry to hear about it, but hey, maybe it'll be a good reminder to you to not go overboard with your own usage of fun stuff, huh? It doesn't seem as appealing when you're spending time around burned-out old drinkers/druggies and seeing how pitiful the end result is...
0 Replies