Protestors Chant F**k Fox News Live on Fox News!

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 11:34 am
@H2O MAN,
what if they did? so what? who cares? How many people were they? what % of 300,000,000 people did they make up? How will this effect my life? Will I still eat, sleep, poop, go to the store, have dinner with BPBJR and squinney tonight? Yes. So who cares?
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 11:35 am
@Woiyo9,
sorry woiyo you're right. cj and I kind of steered it off course.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 11:38 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
F**k Obama! F**k Obama! F**k Obama! has the same effect as F**k Fox News Live! F**k Fox News Live! F**k Fox News Live!

Interesting...
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 11:41 am
@H2O MAN,
apparently not, because you guys are way more wound up than I would be if they were going F8ck Obama.....which by the way you guys ARE doing in so many words most of the time.... Laughing I say f*ck the whole bunch.... none of them are getting me cheap energy, repairing and updating my infrastructure, reigning in profiteering health care , communication and energy industries...
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 11:45 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
I say f*ck the whole bunch.... none of them are getting me cheap energy, repairing and updating my infrastructure, reigning in profiteering health care , communication and energy industries...

Works for me Very Happy
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 11:45 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
You're absolutely correct.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 11:47 am
bi-partisan agreement. God Bless America Mr. Green
cjhsa

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 11:48 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Hear hear.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 12:05 pm
@H2O MAN,
takes one to know one.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 12:11 pm
@kuvasz,
Are you a Denver Protester?

I am not.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 12:37 pm
What an utter fool.

It's getting "out of control" -- all breathless -- because people say "f*ck"? Boy, that reporter should try getting out of the house more, maybe go on some real assignment, cover an actual riot.

"And that's the real surprise here - not a lot of love for Obama in this march" -- what bloody surprise? You've just been hyping this march as one of the far left -- of course they dont like Obama, duh. Remember that you just told viewers how this group calls itself "Recreate 68"? Does that sound like they've come to pledge their support to the nominee?

"Do you not believe in freedom of speech?" - Huh? Just huh? Someone refusing to answer when you stick your mike in their face must be against the freedom of speech? Doesnt even make any sense.

And that poor sod, ducking underneath the banners being carried past and just repeating, "do you not believe in the freedom of speech?", haplessly flailing - dude. It's like a caricature of Mr. Clueless. And that's a reporter?
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 12:41 pm
@nimh,
These foolish protesters just water boarded someone in public. What idiots!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 12:41 pm
@Woiyo9,
Woiyo9 wrote:
violent thugs.

What violence?

They yelled "f*ck Fox News" and refused to talk to the reporter. And marched on. That's uh, it. That's your freedom of speech.
nimh

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 12:47 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
If these masked goons truly had a cause they would be eager to
get in front of a camera and voice their concerns.

Oh, I'm sure a bunch would have wanted to talk to a camera ... just not a Fox News camera. They consider it a conservative propaganda channel, not without reason, so why would they bother?

Quote:
Why is the face of the Obama supporter hidden behind a mask?

You did catch the part where our intrepid reporter explained that these people were not happy with Obama, right?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 12:47 pm
@nimh,
Quote:
What violence?

Give them time, they will turn violent - they always do.
McTag

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 12:57 pm
@H2O MAN,

"They" always do turn violent, do they?

Don't you yearn for the good old "Shock and Awe" days, when we could kill innocent people without bothering too much about morality?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 12:58 pm
@H2O MAN,
I see H2O MAN has turned violent.
Woiyo9

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 01:23 pm
@nimh,
Look a little closer. They were in the guys face and if it happened to you on the street, you would have filed assault charges.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 01:25 pm
@Woiyo9,
Only if you were a moron, would you file assualt charges for getting in the way of a march and acting all huffy when those who are trying to go about their business won't dignify your bullshit with a response.

The idiot reporter kept yelling 'don't you care about freedom of speech?' It's obvious that they do care about freedom of speech, and were using that freedom to tell him to f*ck off and take his Fox News bullshit elsewhere. They had the perfect right to do exactly what they were doing.

Cycloptichorn
cjhsa

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 01:25 pm
@Woiyo9,
Pure chimps. Soon the black chimp block will break off and cause all sorts of monkey mayhem.