Protestors Chant F**k Fox News Live on Fox News!

cjhsa

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 09:20 am
@squinney,
These troglodytes don't understand freedom of anything. They just want to ban anything they personally find offensive. Including freedom.
DrewDad

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 09:30 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:
They just want to ban anything they personally find offensive. Including freedom.

This pretty much describes the Republican party, IMO. Let's wiretap! Let's invade another country for no damn reason! Let's ban homosexuality! Let's control women's bodies!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 09:37 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

What is sad is that these dumbmasses are allowed to vote.

I agree. I think that they should turn loose the Guard on them with automatic weapons and then let their bodies rot in the town square. The stench will be great and serve as a warning "This is what happens to people who don't agree with the policies and philosophies of the land of the free".
rabel22

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 09:48 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Its the american republican way.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 09:50 am
I saw this the other day, it's hilarious. And I agree with them: f*ck Fox news, a low pit of scum-sucking snakes who carefully manufacture everything that comes across the wire to the maximum advantage of their pimps in the Republican party power structure.

Cycloptichorn
Robert Gentel

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 09:50 am
@cjhsa,
Ha, someone called you a troglodyte and you picked it up as an insult! That's hilarious.
cjhsa

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 09:51 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Why do that? Just tell them they need to have a job and pay taxes in order to vote, and watch them run and hide.
cjhsa

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 09:51 am
@Robert Gentel,
Huh?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 09:56 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Go FOX! Anything that ticks off the left wing scum we have in power right now - and their clueless supporters - must mean FOX is doing something (everything?) right.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 09:57 am
@cjhsa,
I work... damn hard.... I pay taxes.... a shitload.... and I think Fox News sucks.... and have been on the ground at demonstrations before. I was maced and tear gassed and hit over the head in front of the Vietnamese embassy years ago.... so you see, you can';t scare us scumbags cj..... you're going to have to kill us. And you know that will get you off......
cjhsa

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 10:01 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Why were you protesting? What did you think that was going to accomplish?

I can tell you what it did - nothing, other than to help humiliate those who served.

Whiners deserve to get hit over the head.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 10:09 am
@cjhsa,
well slick, 40 years later and history has proved that we whiners were correct and the Viet Nam war was a useless and stupid cluster f*ck.

And we could not even compete with the humiliation and shoddy treatment showered on Viet Nam vets by their own government and general citizenry.
We whiners wanted them to come home and stop being blown to bits for nothing.

BTW, that domino effect.....how'd that work out? Laughing
Woiyo9

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 10:29 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
You "whiners" did nothing to help whatever cause you were supposedly fighting for. By acting as they did, the "whiners" showed themselves as fools.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 10:33 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
I agree.
I think that they should turn loose the Guard on them with automatic weapons and then let their bodies rot in the town square.
The stench will be great and serve as a warning "This is what happens to people who don't agree with the policies and philosophies of the land of the free".

That is the Democrat way of doing things.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 10:38 am
@Cycloptichorn,
I agree that these worthless scum bag Democrat protectors are self serving
scum-sucking worthless pukes that tear down their party from within.

If you take pride in their actions, you are also a self serving scum-sucking worthless puke.

0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 10:44 am
@nicole415,
Let's look at that video again, shall we...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 11:16 am
@Woiyo9,
fools eh? okay.... I'm alive and well... uninjured either physically or emotionally... the fools are the people who supported the Viet Nam "conflict" while their friends and relations were killed , maimed, and f*cked over in general. The USA was served in no way by the death of these thousands or the Viet Nam debacle. Period.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 11:23 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
What if the protesters chanted F**k Obama! F**k Obama! F**k Obama!
cjhsa

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 11:25 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Nope, the leading edge baby boomers made sure of that.
0 Replies

Woiyo9

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 11:27 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
We are not talking about ancient history, Blue. We are talking about the actions YESTERDAY of the so called "protestors".

What exactly did the "whiners" accomplish by their actions YESTERDAY? They got some TV time which showed them as violent thugs. No one mentioned what their "cause" was.

That makes them out to be fools.