Ramafuchs
 
  1  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 12:40 pm
@DrewDad,
I am dis-appointed
dismayed.

disillussioned.
Not because of the Change in A2K#s software but because I seldom see a response from the new-members.

I can post 100 threads in trivia or religion or International news.
But politcs shape and shake our life which is vital to make or mar our life.
I hope the new members read this view and get some enthusiasm to air theri views..
Pour forth your feelings I understand your English
RexRed
 
  3  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 01:08 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
LMFAO!

You sit cozy at a computer, and consider yourself a real missionary?

That. Is. Rich.

Well, not really. Sad and pathetic. But funny in a sad and pathetic way.


Laugh on the outside while you cry on the inside. I spent a year as a missionary, 20 years ago and never left the field. You are sitting cozily a the same computer and yet you consider your own virtual "ministry" more pertinent than mine? Again the double standards of a liberal become in question. Laugh if it makes your conscience any lighter. At least you are communicating rather than simply just banging your gong. There is hope for you after all.
cjhsa
 
  0  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 01:17 pm
@RexRed,
Banging the gong or ganging the bong?
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  1  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 01:26 pm
@Ramafuchs,
Quote:
I am dis-appointed
dismayed.

disillussioned.
Not because of the Change in A2K#s software but because I seldom see a response from the new-members.

I can post 100 threads in trivia or religion or International news.
But politcs shape and shake our life which is vital to make or mar our life.
I hope the new members read this view and get some enthusiasm to air theri views..
Pour forth your feelings I understand your English


Most people have no desire to return here or remain when greeted with such distain. They are greeted this way no matter the topic if they show the least leaning toward a conservative or religious point of view. We all come here a bit rough around the edges. I know I did. We have mostly Dys and Set and a few others (you know who you are) and their thousands of mostly rotten replies to blame for the one-sidedness and lack of other points of view on this forum.

It has really bothered and yes, hurt me, because they have chased away people I would love to have learned from. Especially some Muslim followers of Allah [PBUH]. Muslims find it difficult to speak of their faith when they are dictated not to discuss it with non believers. This apparent weakness has been consciously exploited and don’t think for one moment I have not been aware of it. This is the reason why Muslims do not hang around here long. Some Christians have a tough skin like me even though Christians are also taught that the truth is not up for “debate“. A certain element here on A2K are yes, cruel and MEAN especially to the religious. Do I need to go back and post a few of their “welcomes”? This is why people do not integrate and find a mutual respect because the are spat upon rather than welcomed with a basic “civilized” decorum.

dagmaraka
 
  4  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 01:35 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

I call a2k "the front lines". I could go to my other forum and chit chat in a cozy group of the beloved of God or I could come here and withstand attack to try and save the seemingly lost and unlearned of this world. I prefer the latter, so beat me up over it, I thrive on your protest, because I know one day my words of the spirit will come back and fulfill something missing within your psyche. In my angst I have shown my love for you all. God's word never returns void or empty. That is a promise.
Peace with God.


how exactly are you trying to "save" the people of the a2k? by insulting them left and right, and complaining about your reception by them? gooooood luck with that. you will need it.
cjhsa
 
  0  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 01:40 pm
@dagmaraka,
A2K doesn't need saving, it needs a good ass kicking out behind the shed.
old europe
 
  0  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 01:45 pm
@cjhsa,
And by "ass kicking" you probably mean telling other posters stuff like

cjhsa wrote:
Honestly dude - I'm this radical - I hope someone breaks into your house, ties you up - and rapes your wife while you watch. Serves you right for being such a leechwimp.


---

You're such a tough guy, shiksa.
0 Replies
 
DrewDad
 
  4  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 01:46 pm
@Ramafuchs,
I'll be honest with you Rama.

The truth is that I do not reciprocate your understanding.
DrewDad
 
  3  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 01:48 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
You are sitting cozily a the same computer and yet you consider your own virtual "ministry" more pertinent than mine? Again the double standards of a liberal become in question. Laugh if it makes your conscience any lighter. At least you are communicating rather than simply just banging your gong. There is hope for you after all.

Since I don't consider myself to have any type of ministry, virtual or not, I don't think that double standards of any sort come into the question.

The fact is that trying to be an online missionary is nothing more than self-deception and intellectual masturbation.
Green Witch
 
  2  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 02:00 pm
I've decided not to use the thumb voting thingy. I have used the ignore button in a few rare cases, but the I find the thumb thing distracting and prejudiced.

As to Rex, I guess we are just not worthy of you. Maybe you should to where you are better appreciated and understood and never challenged.
Ramafuchs
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 02:03 pm
@DrewDad,
While I adore your civility I beg to submit and remind you that my views are critical.
I will stop when hypocracy stops
0 Replies
 
Green Witch
 
  2  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 02:33 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
I'll be honest with you Rama.

The truth is that I do not reciprocate your understanding.


You don't have him on ignore? I thought we all did.
old europe
 
  1  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 02:36 pm
@Green Witch,
Well, he had a lot of potential for the "sig line" thread...
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  2  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 02:53 pm
@dagmaraka,
Quote:
how exactly are you trying to "save" the people of the a2k? by insulting them left and right, and complaining about your reception by them? gooooood luck with that. you will need it.


My return "insults" are not loaded with name calling and zero substance. THAT is the difference. Also, a Christian does not depend on “luck” they depend on God's mercy and grace.

Did Jesus ask for luck when he overturned the money changers tables? You are confusing the fact that I disagree “using free and progressive thought” and do not just kiss up to people. Do I not have teh same right to disagree, or is that reserved only for "the club"? Do I need to be attacked with senseless jabs because of it? No, and I will make a point of that.
dagmaraka
 
  3  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 02:54 pm
@RexRed,
right, you denounce entire groups... Laughing
RexRed
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 02:55 pm
@cjhsa,
Quote:
A2K doesn't need saving, it needs a good ass kicking out behind the shed.
The problem is they have been kicked too many time and never given a good talking to. So they just do as they have been done to.
0 Replies
 
Robert Gentel
 
  2  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 02:58 pm
@Ramafuchs,
Ramafuchs wrote:

In my case I got so many intellectual judgement in any topic I put forth here and the people who dare not to repudiate my critical views are trying tochase me out of this forum.


Nobody's afraid of your intellect. They are annoyed by the vapidity of it and ignore you.
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  2  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 03:00 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
Since I don't consider myself to have any type of ministry, virtual or not, I don't think that double standards of any sort come into the question.

The fact is that trying to be an online missionary is nothing more than self-deception and intellectual masturbation.


WORDS are a ministry whether you see that or not, "the church of the depraved".

Jeremiah 15:16
Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.
DrewDad
 
  1  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 03:07 pm
@RexRed,
Rock on dude.
0 Replies
 
Green Witch
 
  1  
Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2008 03:12 pm
Rex, it's meeting up with people like you that convince me that God must be a jerk.
 

Related Topics

THIS PLACE SUCKS ! ! ! - Discussion by Setanta
Obama's Senate Replacement Must Be Black - Discussion by maporsche
A2K Is Pandering - Discussion by cjhsa
The art and science of tags - Discussion by joefromchicago
New A2K is Anti-Free Speech - Question by Brandon9000
Criminals For Gun Control - Discussion by cjhsa
vBulletin rocks, new A2K forum sux - Discussion by Chumly
 
  1. Forums
  2. » This sucks
  3. » Page 5
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/18/2024 at 02:53:15