Rockhead

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 09:33 pm
@RexRed,
Hang in there, kiddo. You've picked a hard row to hoe...
DrewDad

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 09:33 pm
@JustBrooke,
JustBrooke wrote:

http://net4baby.com/baby/images/stories/main/crying_baby.jpg

LMFAO!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 09:34 pm
@George,
Quote:
I'm not big on the thumbs myself, but wow...

When the thumbs down get to 75 are you going to say, WOW?

0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 09:35 pm
@RexRed,
That's a deal, RR. Although you might not be first. Wink
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 09:40 pm
@dagmaraka,
Quote:
just wondering...cj and rex... what do you suggest people give you thumbs up for in this particular thread? it's almost as if you wanted thumbs down so that you can complain about it.

At this point at seventy-five in the hole there is something to complain about. Does another 75 votes down really matter? This does suck!

Below viewing threshold (view)
Ticomaya

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 09:43 pm
@RexRed,
I didn't step on you, RR. It appears you're still in whiny mode.
RexRed

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 09:51 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
Hang in there, kiddo. You've picked a hard row to hoe...

Thanks for the kind thought. I will guarantee you I will have the last word on this. I always do and always will. I don't expect to change people who have been so rotten for so long. Every heartless reply simply solidifies the silent yet rational observers. The point of this thread is very well articulated. The same way liberal talk radio sucks and the reason why most people simply tune the liberals out.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Rockhead

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 09:54 pm
@RexRed,
May the same be said for the Conservatives, but...

yes
dagmaraka

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 09:55 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Quote:
just wondering...cj and rex... what do you suggest people give you thumbs up for in this particular thread? it's almost as if you wanted thumbs down so that you can complain about it.

At this point at seventy-five in the hole there is something to complain about. Does another 75 votes down really matter? This does suck!

What are you talking about? This thread has actually a score of 0 and your Ant thread has positive 7.

...but I still see no reason to give you or chjsa thumbs up for anything in THIS thread. you're antagonistic and whiny. That's not very attractive. Can't blame people for votin that down, in my honest opinion.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 09:55 pm
@RexRed,
shades of Nixon's "Silent Majority"...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 09:56 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
May the same be said for the Conservatives, but...

yes

I agree, conservatives can be just as nasty and hateful.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 09:58 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
Yes you did, You not only stepped on me but while I was down... and you are only showing how truly shallow you can be and I won't easily forget your digs directed toward me.

Are you kidding me? Why are you "down"? I have no idea what you're talking about. Get a grip.
Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 10:02 pm
@dagmaraka,
dagmaraka wrote:

What are you talking about? This thread has actually a score of 0 and your Ant thread has positive 7.

Actually, it's like negative 2 or something, but the system is moving to a different voting metric that engenders less angst.

Eventually, it will display a different number altogether, something like the total votes up or the percentages of the positive vote, but for now it just has a floor of 0 till those things are built because the angst is itself becoming a detraction.

And as to the ant thread, it must have had like 1 vote against it, a few more people see it and it's voted positively (because it's a good positive thread, not because of anyone's politics).
DrewDad

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 10:03 pm
@Ticomaya,
Apparently, telling a whiner that they're whining is kicking them when they're down, and means that you are a "jerk" and an "asshole."

Or so I have been informed recently, by two other whiny members on this site.... Laughing
DrewDad

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 10:04 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Ah. I wondered why if flipped briefly to -5 when I voted....
Rockhead

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 10:05 pm
@DrewDad,
That's it...

I'm calling the waaaaaaaambulance...
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 10:05 pm
@DrewDad,
Yes, -5 you putrescent, whiny, attention-seeking, low self-worth, malodorous pervert.
DrewDad

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 10:06 pm
@DrewDad,
OK, "pervert" might have been over the top.

I'll reserve that for cj "I hope your wife gets raped while you watch" hsa.
0 Replies