sorta personal questions for the females. about males.

dlowan

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 07:50 am
Region Philbis wrote:
(the spoims, and associated equipment, definitely have a mind of their own...)

So I've been told, she said drily.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 07:51 am
Had a feeling we would head down that road.

Interesting... but ... hmmm. Question of OG, would you still have been more attracted to her if it was your child that she had? If you can hazard a guess.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 07:55 am
FreeDuck wrote:

Interesting... but ... hmmm. Question of OG, would you still have been more attracted to her if it was your child that she had? If you can hazard a guess.

If'n you don't like that road, we have others...I'm multi-dexterous. :wink:

We could follow Oedipus to Thebes, for instance.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 08:00 am
Oh, this road will do for now, though Oedipus might have something to say later.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 08:55 am
i think they become more affectionate
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 08:58 am
FreeDuck wrote:

i dont know. and im not gonna find out either!
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 09:02 am
Humor me and try to imagine it.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 09:13 am
i would be turned off, id be stressed out because im poor and she would hit me with child support and id go to jail because the economy is fucked up and i wouldnt be able to pay unless i started getting in crime again, most likely car theft.prison or prison?

lose/lose
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 09:22 am
OGIONIK wrote:
i would be turned off, id be stressed out because im poor and she would hit me with child support and id go to jail because the economy is **** up and i wouldnt be able to pay unless i started getting in crime again, most likely car theft.prison or prison?

lose/lose

I recommend serious condom use or a vasectomy, otherwise you have no control. She has proven she can't handle birth control or she likes to manipulate men by having their baby.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 09:23 am
I'm guessing OG uses condoms religiously, as evidenced by his professed longevity.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 09:26 am
ive gone without them 3 times..

wow your right. no wonder everyone is having babies and im not feelin sex that much anymore, literally.

oohh but i discovered trojan thinz or something a few months ago they are amazing.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 09:50 am
Does sex have something to do with a girl's buh-gina?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 09:56 am
Gargamel wrote:
Does sex have something to do with a girl's buh-gina?

From time to time.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 10:02 am
I think that multi-orgasmic chick I knew in school is huge now. Food must turn her on too.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2008 10:20 pm
@OGIONIK,
Quote:
my minimum is an hour at least..

If you give your girl a little foreplay beforehand you'll only need 15 minutes to finish her off (or give her a 2nd).
0 Replies