sorta personal questions for the females. about males.

OGIONIK

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2008 11:11 pm
is it true the average "size" for a man is 5 inches?

and they last an average of 15 minutes?

my homegirl was talkin to me , i dont know how we got into that but wow, if thats true that sucks for most of the females i know.

she said she was serious..

im not sayin im above par or whatever but damn, 15 minutes!?!?!?!

what the ....

and she dates guys who are like college age or over. thats insanity
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,578 • Replies: 34
No top replies

OGIONIK

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2008 11:15 pm
ok u knwo what i had 3 s4 oz effin old englishes this is prolly innapproprite

sory sory
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2008 11:22 pm
Maybe 15 minutes if he's only interested in himself. And I can't answer the average size thing either, embarassingly from lack of experience. That's what 18 years of monogomy will do to ya.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2008 11:32 pm
i mean even if its small or whatever, the averages huld be like an hour at least, right?

males cant be that lame. im not huge but damn,,,

haha m yminimum is like an hour. with no umm protection.. yeah dangerous i know. lifes a risk or whatnot

poor girls..

no wondetr\\
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 01:38 am
Average of an hour???

Don't you work or have other things to do???

I mean, an hour is fine, but what do you do if you have 20 minutes, before you have to go to work?

One hour is fine, but I'm not passing it up, just because I am short on time...

As for the length, what state would that be in?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 04:12 am
Nevada.

:wink:

Hmm the 5" average is probably closer to being right than you'd think. As for the 15 mins, I'd say that's more likely to be on the high end, but keep in mind most of my non-RP experiences (which I am not speaking of here, of course) were with guys Og's age and younger. Not just selfishness but also basic plumbing -- they'd get overly excited and there ya go. Frequency was higher, duration shorter. It evens out, I think.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 06:51 am
Well I personally favor quickies. Most of the fun is in the anticipation of the event anyway. And length has almost never been as important as girth.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 07:37 am
Bohne wrote:
Average of an hour???

Don't you work or have other things to do???

I mean, an hour is fine, but what do you do if you have 20 minutes, before you have to go to work?

One hour is fine, but I'm not passing it up, just because I am short on time...

As for the length, what state would that be in?

simple, i cant finish.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 07:54 am
oh man.

my minimum is an hour at least..
and even then its not guaranteed i get to the finish line.

err. one time the girl said i must masturbate a lot.

i was like, not for like 2 weeks baby.

she said she could give me head for 2 days and it wouldnt phase me HAHAHA
funny, i look really young too. like 16 ish.

well i never have the foreplay i want. that might explain it...

all the peices are falling into place. the puzzle is almost complete!
OGIONIK

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 08:03 am
jespah wrote:
Nevada.

:wink:

Hmm the 5" average is probably closer to being right than you'd think. As for the 15 mins, I'd say that's more likely to be on the high end, but keep in mind most of my non-RP experiences (which I am not speaking of here, of course) were with guys Og's age and younger. Not just selfishness but also basic plumbing -- they'd get overly excited and there ya go. Frequency was higher, duration shorter. It evens out, I think.

i just noticed you said the high end...

heh, after the first umm yeah, i dont lose enthusiasm if you know what i mean.

im a beast! haha ok im just bein cocky.

Very Happy
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 12:00 pm
Oggie - what are we gong to do with you??!!

This is not all about you.

It's called "intercourse" because there is another person there (otherwise, it's self serve or just screwing)

That mean you are supposed to be "connected" to that person. (Intimate, close, talking, laughing, touching, smooching, foreplay, sharing, etc.)

You need to find out the difference between getting your rocks off and making love.

Your inability to cross the finish line makes me think you are very distracted, high, or self absorbed in the activity and not really connected to who you are with or what it all means.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 04:27 am
[quote="OGIONIK"]oh man.
my minimum is an hour at least..
and even then its not guaranteed i get to the finish line.[/quote]

Maybe you could get help if you posted this in the Medical Section!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 05:30 am
Re: sorta personal questions for the females. about males.
OGIONIK wrote:
is it true the average "size" for a man is 5 inches?

fahgetaboutit. Other things are more important.

OGIONIK wrote:

and they last an average of 15 minutes?

Are you asking about the actual time it takes you to cum? No foreplay in this time period, just you pumping away like a piston? It seems like a long time if that is the case. Maybe you are thinking too much, or maybe not enough. I think you need the input (no pun intended) of some of the males in this village. Some of the grown-up males, so Gus, Kicky, NickFun and Gargamel should remain in the cafeteria and let the adults answer this.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 06:45 am
I remember long drawn out sessions from way back... certainly closer to an hour than 15 minutes. The guys didn't seem to have a problem remaining erect that long. Course, we had the luxury of time back then. What else was there to do if we had finished the assigned chapter?

I'd say 5" average sounds about right, too. Don't really need more than that.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 07:12 am
When I was in college I had a truly multi-orgasmic g/f and I used to challenge myself to see how many times I could get her off before I just collapsed and fell asleep. She was amazing that way - never met another girl quite like her.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 07:32 am
i sorta like givin more than getting, man when a woman climzxes its very i cant think of a word, well its more than one word hah..

amazing
cute
primal

anyways..

this is hilarious, i started bringing this up with all my homegirls and they are throwing numbers like 6 minutes 5 minutes 10 minutes..

no wonder women are the way they are.! j/k j/k

i dont think i have any problems, but i cant lie, i dont think im very attracted to white women..(unless they have a baby, weird I K NOW!! I CANT figure that one out...)

yeah, bottom line..

im just weird Razz

seriously though, when a woman has a baby they are more attractive to me. i think there is something different about them..

i have a homegirl, she had a baby and after a few months i made a move on her, i had shot her down a year or so earlier and she was like wtf why did u change ur mind..

oh well..

og, stumbling thru a crash intercourse.. ksssh over
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 07:41 am
Interesting about the baby part.

I had a friend in high school who had a baby. It was amazing the number of guys who came after her after that. I used to think it was something about being more grownup and motherly, or that the men felt that she would need them more. Or maybe it's the chance to play father and husband without actually having the responsibility of either. Haven't quite figured that out either.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 07:44 am
FreeDuck wrote:
Interesting about the baby part.

I had a friend in high school who had a baby. It was amazing the number of guys who came after her after that. I used to think it was something about being more grownup and motherly, or that the men felt that she would need them more. Or maybe it's the chance to play father and husband without actually having the responsibility of either. Haven't quite figured that out either.

If one dares to intrude speculation about evolutionary psychology into such a thread, I would posit the possibility that a woman having proved she is fertile makes the spoims make the mins want her?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 07:49 am
(the spoims, and associated equipment, definitely have a mind of their own...)
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 07:50 am
Women with kids never did anything for me until after I had my own kids. Before that, I avoided them like the plague. Talk about a quick way to mess up your life.
0 Replies