colloidial silver (sp?)

OGIONIK

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 03:21 pm
cranberry is insanely good for bladder problems..

to bad the fda is so strict and/or corrupt.

some natural remedies are actually pretty good, but obviously would cut the profits of big pharma..

the fda, some of it i agree with, other **** is obviously to make profit.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 04:34 pm
Ogionik - that would certainly account for the cranberry color of those "Positive Energy Plates" (at $20/each) posted on the previous page >

http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=120434&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

> but why do you suggest that either the FDA or the pharmaceutical companies would be in cahoots against cranberries, or cranberry-colored Positive Energy Plates?!
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 04:37 pm
they would be against a natural remedy that might cut their profits.. obviously.

i dont blame em, business is business, just like the energy plates, everyone has a hustle.

some of them hurt people though.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 04:47 pm
OGIONIK wrote:
..... just like the energy plates, everyone has a hustle.
........some of them hurt people though.

LOL Ogionik , this insanity is contagious (no offense to you or Edgar); now you guys got me eyeing my silver and gold jewelry wondering if I should boil it and eat it. I better get hold of some of those anti-electromagnetic-radiation stickers someone mentioned earlier Smile
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 04:59 pm
lol

i dont see how colloidal silver is insanity, its has legit medical uses.

the only problem is that if you take it constantly, your skin might turn blue.

thats like saying, oh man, food is good, you need it, why am i fat now? FOOD IS NATURAL! all i did was eat constantly!

oh noez!
0 Replies

wooops

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 06:17 pm
Cyphercat... try living in an underserved area and see how your opinion of doctors changes. You hate them until you realize how much you need them. Also ask yourself: Why didn't you become a doctor to make a difference in this field that you feel is sooooo bad? The answer is because doctors sacrifice an enormous chunk of their life to become sufficiently educated, then take another 10-15yrs afterwards to pay back their loans. You should go thank your doctor, or maybe you could wait until the next time you or a family member is in serious trouble until you stop talking crap about them.
0 Replies

wooops

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 07:08 pm
"b) the newest findings are that vitamin C doesn't really work. Laughing"

Im sorry. Please don't say that again.
0 Replies

CathyC

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 03:13 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe, you are a horses ass. Be happy turning blue. I bet people regularly feel frustrated trying to tell you anything. Sympathy to your wife.
0 Replies