New romantic ideas please!

sozobe

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2003 07:57 pm
Oh dear. Sometimes obvious when people don't read past the first post... Shocked

Definitely among friends, Jugbo. And I wince a bit at the tone in the quote nimh posted, above, so a bit of my own background... I know someone who is very adept at shifting blame -- if something is going wrong in a relationship, it must be the other person's fault. She would have these plausible but ultimately completely false theories about what was going on. I'd be pulled in, feel all sorry for her, and then find out that she had put two and two together and come up with seven thousand, eight hundred and seventy-five.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2003 09:51 pm
I just checked out your picture in the gallery and you have one beautiful little girl there Jugbo ;-)
0 Replies

jugbo

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 08:16 am
I have sad news to report to this thread. My wife died thursday of an apparent accidental overdose of her medication. She wasn't well, she was hitting rock bottom and just needed to self-medicate to ease the pain. She's done it many times in her life, sadly she stepped down one more fatal step. She was my best friend . . . I will miss her dearly.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 08:43 am
I am truly sorry for you loss jugbo. Best wishes to you and your daughter through this difficult time.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 08:52 am
Oh, jugbo, I'm so sorry...
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 09:06 am
Oh, no.

Sincerest condolences from me and Mr. Jespah.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 10:14 am
I'm so sorry to hear this, jugbo. What an awful thing to go through. You will be in my prayers.

--Eva
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 10:36 am
Oh, Jugbo, I am so sorry.

Thank you for telling us, we will all be thinking about you and your daughter, and of course, your wife.

Love to you from us.
0 Replies

jugbo

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 11:57 pm
. . . almost a year later
Well,
It's been almost a year later since my wife died. And what has changed? What has stayed the same? What is better? What is worse? The truth is that the only thing I know I can count on is CHANGE. It will always happen no matter how good or bad you think you have it, change will happen. And so it has ....
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 12:03 am
I'm listening.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 12:09 am
Jugbo, I am so sorry for your troubles ... please know you are in our prayers!
0 Replies