A School for Johns; legalizing prostitution

Chai

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 05:10 pm
grow up

or sober up

better yet, both.

prostitution is a business. the worker doesn't care if she's treated like a princess or not, as long as she gets paid. you're not paying me to listen to you spendius, so, as usual, I don't.

back, again, to the subject.

The examples of PTSD, I wonder how much of that is due to expisodes of being in danger?

The women who get into into it because they are already addicted to drugs? I have no answer for that.

If prostitution could be seen as a viable vocation, everyone would be happier, including the johns.

I only problem I have with prostitution are the people who have entered a legal contract of marriage. I know this is far fetched, and would never happen realistically, but I feel the john who is married needs to present an affidavit or something, signed by the other marriage partner, saying they are aware of the john planning on having sex with a prostitute.

Just further protection for all parties.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 05:35 pm
Chai wrote-

Quote:
prostitution is a business. the worker doesn't care if she's treated like a princess or not, as long as she gets paid.

Do you mean we can't pretend you're a Princess and in no need of any money?
0 Replies