Well..Nobody Put a gun to her head..Or DID they?!?!?!?!

mrhunt

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 02:41 am
You really dont think theres a detox pill? ....That scares me....I was gonna call the doctor today and then it was saturday and there out of the office....

if my father were to be lying to me about something As big as this id freak the **** out....Seriously....

but im Not sure he would...also My mothers taken EXTREMELY Strong Pain pills in large quantities For YEARS now (dr prescribed) As Her pain is so severe from her desiese....tyneol codine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codeine
is the main One and she's taken even stronger ones.....

The pain pills she Take She's said barely help cause she's taken them for so long Her bodys built up an immunity To Them of sorts.....its One of the reasons she started drinking in the first place. I mean....If She's really NOT taking a Detox Pill Then theres Not A Pain pill She COULD be taking that's stronger than what she already Has!

if it is then Its an extremely Illegal Drug which raises even MORE questions....Or Its somethign else all together.We'll see on monday.
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 02:43 am
oh,and i AM Extremely angry at both of them! Not just him or Her but both Are just destroying things.....Intentionally Or Not i dont know but its just rediculas.

this is both their Fault that She got to this point...and Despite confusing and difficult situations there BOTH the ones Who Started this whole mess and let it unravel to this point.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 05:52 am
mrhunt--

I think you're trying to work yourself up to the point where you can say--and believe--"This is not my problem. I did not create this problem. I do not intend to perpetuate this problem. I do not want to spend any more of my time and energy helping my mother (with my father's cooperation) drink herself to death."

Getting information from the doctor will be helpful for your own peace of mind.

Now, what next?
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 12:11 pm
Hey trust me Man.....Im already 100% There.No working up Required.

ive been looking at places to Stay in the paper....Lots are actually Within my price range.....but more importantly I think i'll have to get my drivers license and Car before i can move out.Otherwise things might be far too dificult Doing Everything Else on my own and taking the buss will get old fast.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 01:56 pm
Mrhunt--

A car is a good place to start--and given the condition of the economy, this is a good time to be car shopping.

Do you have a car-savvy friend who can go with you to kick tires?

Your parents have survived for years now. They will muddle along, even though startled by your project of independence.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 02:36 am
update:

Ive Found out that My mother is Taking an alarmingly Powerful Drug Known as Librium.Its a Muscle Relaxant Primarily That Has a variety Of Purposes and Somehow Numbs the central Nervous System?.....Sounds scary as ****....

Linkage here:
http://www.pdrhealth.com/drugs/rx/rx-mono.aspx?contentFileName=Lib1226.html&contentName=Librium&contentId=307

She Seems to be Exibiting a multitude of Symptoms From This such as Lack of muscle Coordination,Drowsiness,Nausia,vomiting and Some confusion...It also alarms Me that this article strongly says Do not take librium while Taking Alchahol

Quote:
Librium is a central nervous system depressant and may intensify the effects of alcohol or have an additive effect. Do not drink alcohol while taking Librium.

yet she WAS doing this while she was still on librium As She And my father Said you had to "slowly get off of it"....perhaps They were mistaken and The doctor meant the Pills and not the Drinking.....But as i can See she is No Longer Drinking and I think This MAY be One Positive step Forwards....

She However Is still 100% Out of it,cant Stand,Take a single Step on her own.....Hold her head up Or Speak In a clear and understandable Manner.She has lost control of Her bodily functions as well..Its still unclear If All of THIS is cause she's still on librium or not......

Well....Imma be doing more driving tomorrow and AS all goes well i plan on schedualing my road test for my drivers license Sometime early Next week!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 06:48 am
You're making your own good luck.
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 03:32 am
Ive also Decided that for the time being it is absolutely Essential to Stay at home despite The fact that I may want to Run away From it and It WOULD Solve my problems it would make the problem for my mother and Father Go out of controll.My father spends all day taking care of my mother Now and Trying to make deliveries for our buisness....In addition to working 2 Full time Jobs Im Working on Getting my license and Not Even being close to my mother (I truely hate her for doing this to us)

I Feel Responsible For Keeping things Just barely Afloat Here and im going to do my best to pull us through this time.....And If I cant i'll say ive done all i could And then Have all my **** ready and Just Move on with No issues Or hangups Whatsoever.

at the same time im Workng Hard to become more independant.....Driving as well as Securing a place of my own.and If i DO move out i'll be the one who will make arrangements to have my room rented out So that my parents can recover some of the lost income From me Moving out....
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 10:07 am
Mrhunt--

I suggest you spell out for your parents--particularly your father--that you are staying with them to get life back on an even keel. If you see any signs that this is not happening, you plan to leave and start a life of your own.

You will cooperate with him--but cooperation goes both ways.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 03:04 am
Its Funny Cause Now Im About 80% Into Moving Out....and Sooner than later.

Ive began Looking at places Of my own and im taking one Driving class this friday and Then after that im going to be schedualing my Road Test. Theres lots of places in my price range and right now its just a matter of Making sure i have suitable Transportation to move my Things and go shopping and not be stuck with a bus system or bike Like i do now.

Just the Other Day My Father was all Worried cause the doctor wasnt calling Him back and Thinking My mother Was "Dying"......and im trying to tell him to calm down and he's a doctor and he's very busy.

My father was upsett because The Doctor wouldnt admit her to the hospital...Our Hospital wont admit people for Detoxing off of alchahol Alone As were already crowded enough as it is.....

So he's all upsett and Im trying to Say Hey,The doctors busy im sure he'll Call back.Instead My Dad calls 911 For Get this! "To See if she's okay" So Really Cooly Paramedics come to our house To basicly Take Her Heart Rate and a Few other EXTREMELY BASIC things....They tell Him Some places that will help him and they leave....

What a ******* abuse of emergency Services For him to call 911 for an ambulance to come and Appease Him and Say "hey,She's fine,She's done this to herself and she'll make it" When theres people seriously Hurt or injured that REALLY needed those paramedics help.

and i tried to tell him that and he freaks and is just like "what do you want me to do! Let her DIE back there!??! Why dont you just Go away and slam the door again like always!!" It was basicly very fucked and not a proper way to handle the siuation.....and I say Well hey,Is she still drkining? And He Yells YEAH! OF COURSE SHE"S STILL DRINKING!!!! I cant have her get the "DT's" Which is apparently Something the Nurse said will happen if she goes off The Rum too fast?

http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/withdrawal/a/aa000125a.htm

To me its been long enough...He's working his ass off to help her and be by her side and defend her Even after ive Literally Said "**** her,its her fault......Too bad" He still defends her.but at the same Time Is Prolonging the problem he's working so hard to Accomplish.

Its just frustrating and Confusing and ive had enough.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 12:37 pm
Mrhunt--

Stick to your guns. Your parents are not going to change, but you can accept them as they are and change yourself.

You deserve a bit of independence.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies