THE CALIFORIA CANDIDATES ON PARADE

fealola

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 10:32 am
MIKE P. McCARTHY/Ind.

"Today, my used car dealership, McCarthy Wholesale, is thriving in an industry which for many has negative connotations (not unlike our elected officials!)
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 04:05 pm
BOB McCLAIN/Ind.

"I am a licensed Professional Engineer, Real Estate Agent, hold the Chartered Financial Analyst designation, and was an Eagle Scout.....
...I may be unknown now, but with your help I can win in October. Bob McClain for Governor."
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 04:20 pm
CARL A. MEHR/Rep.

"My steps in office will be: To ensure elected state officers, including governor, may be recalled only for malfeasance. This recall is the joke of the nation."
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2003 12:44 pm
Well, they are still running. Will they have to start over if we have a new election? Will more be able to join in?

JEFFREYL. MOCK/Rep.

"I will assist California manufacturers who find their products squeezed out of the domestic marketplace by goods produced in countries that don't pay our wage rates and don't make costly environmental protection and worker safety a priority....
I will initiate reforms that encourage distributed generation utilizing renewable and ultra clean technologies like solar, wind, geothermanl, and fuel cells to reduce our massive dependence on fossil fuels."
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2003 01:00 pm
DORENE MUSILLI/Rep.

"Bring it on California!...
Bring on the California budget!...
Bring on the California educational system!...
Bring it on California!"

ROBERT C.NEWMAN II/Rep

"I am a born again Christian and try to live by the principles given in God's Word"

LEONARD PADILLA/Ind.

"Decriminalize marijuana. Let's stop wasting money on a futile "war on drugs" and spend this much needed money on education. As founder and president of the Lorenzo Patino Law School, I have helped countless people achieve their dreams at a fraction of what it generally costs. As a professional bounty hunter for over 28 years, I have had to make critical and unimaginable decisions while enforcing the laws of California."
0 Replies