is 33 too late to marry

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 03:09 pm
why, are you looking for a friend with similar interests, slappy?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 03:18 pm
Gargamel wrote:
CalamityJane wrote:
Haha, that's funny. Brahmin, it doesn't matter who you choose to
have your sexual experience with, fact is, you're not a virgin any longer.

But there wouldn't be anything wrong it if he was still a virgin in his late twenties. Right?

I mean, I know it was different for your generation. But now it's cool to wait.

Not that it matters to me, ha ha! I'm not a virgin. Nosiree.

<single>

Yeah, like you generation X-er are just so like conservative and like prude, what gives? Didn't we like raise you right?

Luckily, we the gen x-rated had fun!!

Loser!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 09:07 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
why, are you looking for a friend with similar interests, slappy?

No. If that were the case, I would have asked if he enjoys wearing lipstick on Tuesdays.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2008 09:09 am
i wish slappy would stay off this thread. the answers and replies have serious consequences for me.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2008 09:55 am
brahmin, if what someone posts on an online internet forum has serious consequences for you, than you should probably stay away from online forums. there is no way of moderating who says what to you and if you're taking things too personally, then it's perhaps not the best space for you to be in.
bottom line, do not take everything personally.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2008 10:35 am
brahmin wrote:
i wish slappy would stay off this thread. the answers and replies have serious consequences for me.

Why would you start wearing lipstick on Tuesdays?
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2008 08:36 am
dagmaraka wrote:
brahmin, if what someone posts on an online internet forum has serious consequences for you, than you should probably stay away from online forums. there is no way of moderating who says what to you and if you're taking things too personally, then it's perhaps not the best space for you to be in.
bottom line, do not take everything personally.

well i dont have too many friends or relatives here in singapore to ask/talk this over with. hence the net assumes above usual importance. but thanks everyone for their inputs.
0 Replies