amendment of write-up

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 03:50 am
Hi fellow members

Could you please go through the write-up and improve on the text for me. Thank you very much.

1. If you are going on pilgrimage in June, August or October, you can apply now by submitting photocopy of your passport and stating dates of pilgrimage.

2) Please write your telephone number/s and name of group on your passport.. Applications will not be entertained once there are no more vacancies.

3) If you are going on pilgrimage in November, please wait for announcement regarding when to collect and submit the application form.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 528 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Wy

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 04:00 pm
1. If you are going on pilgrimage in June, August or October, you can apply now by submitting a photocopy of your passport and stating the dates of your pilgrimage.

2) Please write the name of your group and your telephone number/s and name of group on the photocopy of your passport. Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. No applications will be accepted after the available vacancies are filled.

3) If you are going on pilgrimage in November, please wait for an announcement regarding when to collect and submit the application form.

1. You just need to add articles (the, a) to clarify your intent. However, is there an application form that goes along with the passport copy? You should mention that here.

2. I would mention the group name first. I assume you want the telephone numbers and group name on the photocopy of the passport that you will use to process the application. If you want it to be shorter, you could leave out the whole second sentence ("Applications will be processed...").

3, I would delete the words "collect and", as your pilgrims could obtain a copy of the application form any time, and submit it when they are notified to do so.
0 Replies

tanguatlay

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 10:55 pm
Many thanks, Wy.
0 Replies