Warning! Thongs are dangerous!

Linkat

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 01:40 pm
A woman was hurt by her thong panties when a metal clip flew off and hit her in the eye has sued Victoria's Secret, as the injury caused her "excruciating pain".

The thong, a Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Thing low-rise v-string, had a heart-shaped pendant attached to the fabric with a metal fastener. When she was changing, the metal piece snapped, creating a "slingshot effect," and cut her eye.

I've scratched my corea before and it is painful (a little pain killer usually takes care of it though), it can heal completely in as little as 24 hours (mine was a few days - which according to my doctor is unusual, but I had a severe scratch).

My thoughts - she was wearing a thong much too small for her and stretched and pulled it too hard thus causing it to snap - how else would you get a slingshot effect. And who in their right mind wears thongs with metal pieces - it would show through on your pants? You only wear those sorts of panties for one thing - in that case I could see the sling shot effect, when they are being ripped off.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,534 • Replies: 46
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 02:10 pm
Laughing Laughing

I heard this on the radio the other day and I was wondering how she got the crotch of her panties so close to her face that something would hit her in the eye.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 03:00 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Laughing Laughing

I heard this on the radio the other day and I was wondering how she got the crotch of her panties so close to her face that something would hit her in the eye.

Because she had a big a$$ - too big to fit the XS she was trying to squeeze into
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 03:42 pm
Laughing that is cracking me up....

I burned my cornea in 3 places with my curling iron one time...I really don't know how I did it....I think I was curling bangs and it slipped and I didn't close my eye fast enough....and I had to drive to the eye dr by myself...I was almost blind.

I could see me doing something like this with the thong drawers. I am an accident looking for a place to happen. I couldn't sue anybody...it would be way too easy to prove that things like this happen to me all the time.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 04:00 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 04:03 pm
See.. and if that happened to me, my response would be like yours .

I would not sue anyone. I'd be too embarassed.
Imagine that phone call to the lawyer!

"laywer- Whats wrong miss?

Lady- I got something in my eye . It flew off my panties.

Lawyer- ( says nothing ) "
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 05:25 pm
That's nothing.

I once had a brief flirtation with a fairly senior actuary who did quotations for an insurance company relating to demolishing dilapidated buildings who liked going to sex-aids parties for the free drinks and who always came back with the cheapest item.

Anybody who thinks a scratched corea is a problem hasn't lived.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 05:41 pm
You're changing out of a pair of jeans you just tried on. You push them down a little bit and then put one foot on the other pantlleg and try to pull out of them that way. You're too busy admiring your cute new top to notice (okay, you're not the sharpest crayon in the box) that your pants are caught on the cute little dangle by your belly button... and the elastic is stretching tighter and tighter... and finally the cheap link breaks, and the cute little dangle goes flying...

I wouldn't sue, but I can see how it could happen -- and the thong (butt floss) doesn't have to be too small.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 06:30 pm
Men don't have this problem. However, "too tight" briefs can cause a temporary shrinkage of ones manhood. Now I prefer boxers.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 06:54 pm
Thanks Nick. Now I'll have that image in my head the rest of the evening.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 10:30 pm
No worse image than I have of the overweight beast trying to squeeze into a too-small thong as a metal protuberance pierces her eye Mame.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 06:13 am
NickFun wrote:
Now I prefer boxers.

http://imgsrv.923krock.com/image/wfny3/UserFiles/Image/news_images/stripper_fez.jpg
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 06:42 am
Holy crap - so do I
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 08:53 am
shewolfnm wrote:
See.. and if that happened to me, my response would be like yours .

I would not sue anyone. I'd be too embarassed.
Imagine that phone call to the lawyer!

"laywer- Whats wrong miss?

Lady- I got something in my eye . It flew off my panties.

Lawyer- ( says nothing ) "

And then all over the TV stations and places like this saying what a bone-head.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 08:58 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 10:27 am
The metal piece is at the top of the v so it sticks out the top of the pants. You know, that trashy way girls wear their clothes now?

I hate thongs.

Nothing like feeling as though there's a rolled up towel between your ass cheeks.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 10:34 am
so

the part that was supposed to go up her ASS ... was in front of her FACE and that is how she got popped in the eye?

anyone else think she just should not have been in that dressing room? Laughing
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 10:35 am
Bella Dea wrote:
The metal piece is at the top of the v so it sticks out the top of the pants. You know, that trashy way girls wear their clothes now?

I hate thongs.

Nothing like feeling as though there's a rolled up towel between your ass cheeks.

Rolled up towel? Haven't seen any thongs that look like that. Laughing I wear them and I don't feel anything.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 12:06 pm
Mame wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

I hate thongs.

Rolled up towel? Haven't seen any thongs that look like that. Laughing I wear them and I don't feel anything.

I wear them too. No panty lines - I don't wear the ones with designs and metal crap on them - defeats the purpose.

I find them comfty, but you do need to buy the right size.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 12:09 pm
I've never found a comfortable thong. Maybe my cheeks are too close together. Or I have an extremely sensitive butt.

Laughing

I've just always found them as comfortable as wearing a towel between my butt cheeks.
0 Replies