George Bush's Legacy

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 10:34 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Here's a list of H2O's contribution on a2k: they add nothing to any discussion, and he only takes up cyber space like a 14 year old. If anybody can figure out what he has contributed to a2k, please let me know.

You realize the stupid things you say on A2K would fill pages and pages of this thread, don't you c.i.?
0 Replies

real life

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 11:34 pm
JTT wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
H2O_MAN wrote:
Iraq is much like a giant Roach Motel, many terrorist come in - very few leave.

That's a good analogy. Our troops are doing a fantastic job in Iraq.

The most patriotic act in times of war is to ask questions, not to blindly follow leaders we know to be skilled and inveterate liars.

American historian Howard Zinn

You need to be prepared for no answers.

Why should the president broadcast his military strategy to you and the world during time of war?

I suppose you think the opposing side has a right to know what we intend to do. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 09:44 am
Ticomaya wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
Here's a list of H2O's contribution on a2k: they add nothing to any discussion, and he only takes up cyber space like a 14 year old. If anybody can figure out what he has contributed to a2k, please let me know.

You realize the stupid things you say on A2K would fill pages and pages of this thread, don't you c.i.?

Tico, Summarize them for us, and let the a2kers decide for themselves, since your opinion doesn't have much credibility anyway. I would bet your's fall in the category of "useless" over 90 percent of the time.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 10:07 am
CI, since you seem to have the spare time - why don't you compile a list of abusive A2K member replies to my post.
I think you will be more than ashamed when you see what you, KiktheKan, TKO, Lefteye and others have directed at me personally.

You can list them completely out of context as you have done with my so called contributions, or you can dig a little deeper.
Either way will be a real eye opener.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 10:10 am
H2O_MAN wrote:
CI, since you seem to have the spare time - why don't you compile a list of abusive A2K member replies to my post.
I think you will be more than ashamed when you see what you, KiktheKan, TKO, Lefteye and others have directed at me personally.

You can list them completely out of context as you have done with my so called contributions, or you can dig a little deeper.

Why would anyone be ashamed? You are a troll and deserve nothing but derision and scorn.

You could always start posting insightful, logical and factually based posts, which argue a salient point, and change that image of yours. Others have, in the past, gone from being little better then trolls to accepted members of the commentariat here on A2K. Until you do, though, don't expect anything other then what you have seen so far.

I doubt you will step up, because I honestly don't think you have what it takes to be serious. You hide your ignorance behind snark and bad jokes.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 10:10 am
H2O_MAN wrote:

No thanks; I just wanted to put you in your place with your posts that contribute nothing to the topic at hand. That was enough. You're a loser.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 10:39 am
A2Ks head troll Lefteye and his mini minion CI are gunning for fun.

Go ahead, do whatever makes you feel superior while the rest of us sit back and laugh at you Laughing
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 10:45 am
"The rest of us"? That mean you and tico?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 11:25 am
Look everybody, it's Snood!

My day is complete Laughing
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 11:26 am
H2O_MAN wrote:
Look everybody, it's Snood!

My day is complete Laughing

It's never difficult to satisfy simpletons.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 11:31 am
Oh my CI, you're missing valuable masturbation time!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 12:18 pm
Hey, everyone, if you're annoyed with H20_MAN and want to get even, just go to his profile and you can get all his personal contact information. Do with it what you want! He doesn't care! He told me so. So spam, viruses, calls in the middle of the night, etc...it's all fair game to him! Go for it. No big deal to him. Oh, and his real name is Kevin, in case you want to add a personal touch.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 12:21 pm
kickycan wrote:
Hey, everyone, if you're annoyed with H20_MAN and want to get even, just go to his profile and you can get all his personal contact information. Do with it what you want! He doesn't care! He told me so. So spam, viruses, calls in the middle of the night, etc...it's all fair game to him! Go for it. No big deal to him. Oh, and his real name is Kevin, in case you want to add a personal touch.

Sounds like a good idea.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 12:22 pm
kickycan wrote:

And you accuse him of being childish!!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 12:25 pm
mysteryman wrote:
kickycan wrote:

I never said I wasn't, did I?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 01:09 pm
Quote:

kickycan wrote:
I never said I wasn't, did I?

KiKtheKan, you never said you were smart either and you have proven yourself to be quite stupid.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 01:15 pm
I saw a pic of KKK the other day. He was in NYC with Frank Apisa and Joe Nation. He looked like a typical NY joker - "I got yuh stoo-pid right heah".
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 01:21 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

Tico, Summarize them for us, and let the a2kers decide for themselves, since your opinion doesn't have much credibility anyway. I would bet your's fall in the category of "useless" over 90 percent of the time.

A2K'ers can certainly decide for themselves without my summary. I was just pointing out that perhaps you shouldn't be throwing stones.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 01:45 pm
I doubt he has many windows left to break.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 01:45 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

A2K'ers can certainly decide for themselves without my summary. I was just pointing out that perhaps you shouldn't be throwing stones.

Why not? If you're so sure my ramblings have no support or truth/facts to them, please list them for me? That's why when you challenge me, I expect you to show us the evidence. Not straw man come backs.
0 Replies