Which SIDE of Which Conspiracy ARE YOU ON?

chaiyah

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 12:54 pm
Well, there, Walter, I haven't seen you in a long time.

How's it goin'?

chai
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 12:59 pm
Thanks for asking, chaiyah!

How's it goin'?
Well, momentarily my life is similar to a toilet seat in a latrine, sometimes quite in order, but mostly ...
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 02:47 pm
...flapping up and down, eh?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 03:17 pm
What's WRONG with rabbit holes?
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 05:55 pm
...They lead AWAY FROM Reason, the evolution of Law toward Justice, and Fairness--that's what's wrong with going down the rabbit hole.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 05:57 pm
So.... many..... jokes..... can't.... decide... which...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 06:12 pm
I love the title of this thread. Conspiricists are often very entertaining.
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 06:22 pm
...Entertaining has nothing to do with "being effective."
...So what?
...Are you mocking the author or adding your complaints?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 06:24 pm
I love to read conspiracy theories. I am waiting to see how many are discussed.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 06:35 pm
Quote:
Conspiracy theories on the September 11 attacks are gaining ground in Germany two years on, with books claiming that the US government was behind the atrocities climbing bestseller lists.

Thanks to a handful of new "non-fiction" works in bookstores, wild accusations have gradually become part of public debate amid a sizeable minority in Germany, home to the so-called Hamburg cell that in 2001 produced three of the suicide hijackers.

Although each book has a different take on the events of that day, they share the premise that the government of US President George W. Bush planned the kamikaze jet attacks or allowed them to happen to advance a radical foreign policy agenda.

Frankfurt-based publishing house Zweitausendeins boasts the runaway success of Mathias Broecker's book 'Conspiracies, Conspiracy Theories and the Secrets of September 11' on its website, with more than 105 000 copies sold in 10 months. A follow-up volume has just hit bookstores.

Broecker, a former journalist with the leftist daily Tageszeitung, argues that dozens of "unanswered questions" about the attacks point to a spectacular cover-up on the part of the US administration.

More than 70 000 Germans have also bought 'The CIA and September 11' by former federal research minister Andreas von Buelow, in which he argues the planes were piloted into targets in New York and Washington not by Islamic extremists but rather by remote control.

A third work, 'Operation 9/11' by public television reporter Gerhard Wisnewski, claims that the twin towers of the World Trade Centre were wired with explosives, has already secured a fourth print-run after three weeks in stores.

France's Thierry Meysson has found success at home and in Germany with '9/11: The Big Lie', which argues that the attack on the Pentagon was an attempted coup d'etat by US military officials to justify future wars.

Influential news weekly Der Spiegel tackled the phenomenon of crackpot theories in the cover story of its edition released on Monday, before this week's second anniversary of the attacks. The article meticulously knocks down the most popular conspiracy theories making the rounds and attributes their popularity in Germany in part to the deep unpopularity here of the conservative US administration.

Social psychologist Heiner Keupp told AFP that conspiracy theories served a basic human need, leading to the remarkable success of such books.

"People have the feeling after reading them that they understand something about this complicated and inscrutable world," Keupp said, adding that a healthy dose of paranoia was also usually part of the equation.

More here.
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 06:54 pm
...What the Germans KNOW is that America ADOPTED LYING and DECEPTIONS after the manner and means of Hitler, to get and retain power.

...We will also have the same outcome, btw.

: ) chai
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 06:59 pm
The 2004 Election Has Already Been Rigged

Quote:
The pollsters have recently been forced to admit that the majority of Americans are against the re-election of George Bush. Two wars, thousands of dead human beings, and nine million lost jobs later and people are beginning to realize that something is very wrong. In spite of this gradual awakening most registered voters continue to depend on TV for their news and they are kept woefully in the dark about issues like election reform and touch screen voting. The media has gone to great lengths to foster an illusion of legitimacy and normalcy surrounding the electoral process. People have been intentionally lead to believe that their vote counts and Bush could actually be booted out of office on Election Day. No way is Bush going to lose, it just can't happen. The 2004 election has already been rigged. The corporations and the military industrial complex have bought themselves a government and they aren't going to let some silly little presidential election jeopardize their investment.

thepeoplesvoice.org
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 07:06 pm
Its all the fault of the Priure du Sion.
Il Est Dagobert, et Il Est La Morte
xxivi Blue Apples... and stuff Smile
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 07:19 pm
...What we are seeing is nothing less than a Cosmic Drama.
...Good [God] will WIN, and Evil will get trounced, as an object lesson for all time.
...Just make sure your behavior puts you on the side of the Good, which means everyone should be hating and ridiculing you because you stand against Evil and against Repression.
...Short-term, it's a tough place to stand; but as a long-term goal, it outlasts mere expediency and compromise with the System.

: ) chai
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 07:23 pm
(God, I'm starting to feel like Lee Harvey McVeigh...)

The New World Order elite has big plans for Arnold

Extremely High Level of Illuminati Activity in California Recall-- Schwarzenegger's Nazi and New World Order Links Revealed

Quote:
Most Americans think of Arnold Schwarzenegger as a charismatic bodybuilder who became a famous Hollywood actor and then married into the Kennedy clan. Just beneath the surface of Arnold's façade lies an intricate web of evil including Nazi war criminals, occult rituals, a Rothschild rendezvous, a friendship with once head of the UN and known Nazi, Kurt Waldheim, Warren Buffett (the oracle of Omaha) and many others.

Before we cover the details of Arnold and his sordid backers it is important to understand that on one level the California recall election is a giant diversion, providing a smoke screen that obscures hundreds of pertinent developments in our world every day. The media circus feeding frenzy that has ensued is similar in scope to the O.J. Simpson and Monica Lewinsky red herrings of the past.

At the same time, the California recall of 2003, when examined from a larger perspective, reveals many of the dark workings inside the New World Order. It is important to note that even if Gray Davis stays in office or if Cruz Bustamante is elected the end result will remain the same. Whether they are Republican or Democrat, all of the candidates being given serious media attention, are anti gun, pro abortion, and promoters of big centralized government.

The giant Recall sideshow serves the elite by creating the illusion that California's problems have been caused by bad fiscal policy alone. In reality, California is an admitted beta testing model for elite social engineers.

infowars.com
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 07:43 pm
Yep. It's an extremely highly regulated society, even now.

It's illegal there, to smoke a cigarette in public out of doors.

It's illegal to be caught sleeping on a park bench.

During the last anti-war demo, police hit silent, families and aged protesters with rubber bullets and
gassed them.

It's not a user-friendly place to live, even now.

I hear about 400,000 people have left there, in the last year, for greener pastures.

With NWO influence, it will become even more stringent and elitist--which is to say--the gap between rich and poor, employed and unemployed, white and non-white, "matrix" and "outsider" will become greater and greater.

I have two offspring living there; and they are both working at leaving.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 07:49 pm
I just read them, I don't write them:

Quote:
The evidence that the World Trade Center towers were demolished is compelling. Take a look for yourself.

Evidence of Explosives In The Twin Tower Collapses

Shocked
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 08:05 pm
Strange Kansas City Marker Part of Worldwide Mystery?

Quote:
KANSAS CITY -- A Lil' Jakes Barbecue beef sandwich was calling my name. Loudly. Clearly. I had no choice but to heed the call. So there I was, walking north on Grand across 13th Street, with a pang in my gut and Jake's pink concrete pig in view.

Out of the corner of my eye I glimpsed something in the street. Graffiti painted on the pavement.

I stopped to read it and was almost flattened by a Deffenbaugh truck. I jumped up onto the curb and heaved a deep "whew," whereupon I caught a whiff of the sweet smoke emitting from Lil' Jake's smoker and was reminded of my original mission.

About a half-hour later, when I'd finished the aforementioned sandwich, I returned to the corner, waited for the light to turn and traffic to clear then stepped into the intersection to get a closer look at the graffiti. It said:

TOYNBEE IDEA
IN KubricK's `2001
RESURRECT DEAD
ON PLANET JUPiTER.

Yeah, I know. Weird.

It gets weirder.

http://www.kansascity.com/images/kansascity/kansascity/6703/44931334104.jpg

Toynbee tiles
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 10:20 pm
Hobitbob! I loved Fileds of the Nephilim! The rest of the thread I could care less about, but I do like listening to Art Bell. Cheers!
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 10:24 pm
My best friend Meredith's mother looooves[/i] Art Bell. She will listen to him on a walkman while her family is doing other things, half participating in whatever is going on, half listening to Bell. Very Happy
0 Replies