Which SIDE of Which Conspiracy ARE YOU ON?

chaiyah

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 08:47 am
I get a kick out of the continual wisecrack about "conspiracy theorists." Listen. In a nation where lies, tricks, deceptions and secrets ARE PUBLIC POLICY [since 1952 when Truman implemented Majestic12], everyone becomes a conspiracy theorist because nothing that is important is put "on the table."

Re: Objectivism and Elitism--I grew up with these in the form of Zionism. My mother's whole family was infected with the belief that top-down dogma was better than grassroots consensus. There are predators who talk like intelligent and educated people, but that doesn't make them, any the less predators.

The metaphysics of the Objectivist belief system is so similar to African tribalism and the history of the Nelphlic invasion on this planet ten thousand years ago, I just write it off as a temporary bubble in the history of Just Law.

Look how it plays out in contemporary politics of the NeoCon, whose current philosopher, Leo Strauss, fits the Objectivist model perfectly--a bunch of rationalizations for "survival of the fittest," which is Fascism--plunder, plunder, plunder.

Yes, there are a thousand conspiracies parading under the banner of "confidentiality" and "top secret" and "national security" and they all make money for those who already want and have it all.

Ordinary people are subject to the judgments THOSE ELITISTS place in our records--birth-to-death--and we untouchables scramble to survive while favored ones [who fit right in to HR and Personnel and Seminars and stuff] rake in fabulous riches compared to those of us who are outcasts, outside the system.

There is no justice in this land at this time.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,857 • Replies: 51
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 09:23 am
chaiyah wrote:
The metaphysics of the Objectivist belief system is so similar to African tribalism and the history of the Nelphlic invasion on this planet ten thousand years ago

Now let's just stop right there . . . whatever good you might do with a discussion of who sees what and where which leads them to charge that there is a conspiracy is out the window, baby with the bath water style, when you write something like that.

The "history of the Nelphlic invasion on this planet ten thousand years ago" huh? That's the kind of thing which loses you any credibility you might wish to have in such discussions.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 09:41 am
Exactly. There are certainly conspiracies in operation, or the word to describe them wouldn't exist. There is such a test as plausibility to be applied.
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 09:42 am
Just a quick reference to Genesis chapter 6--a long time ago, plunderers ran this planet.

Again, in many places on this planet, there are STILL plunderers and predators.

Objectivism is just a new--intellectual justification for predation.

That is my point. No big deal, just citing precedents.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 09:44 am
"Fields of the Nephilim," one of my favourite bands. Wink
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 09:46 am
I am part and parcel of the insiduous global conspiracy to demand objectove consideration and verification of conspiracies before they are touted as truth.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 09:51 am
I was an illuminati, but my battery died. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 10:04 am
And...what proof do you have of your conspiracy's existence, Craven? (had to ask)
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 10:10 am
Sheesh, if I could prove it we'd not qualify in the upcoming "hairbrained conspiracy of 2003" contest.
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 10:14 am
...That's what we expect and that's what we're used to--conspiracy and deception--so that's what our USCoverment FEEDS US.

...Nobody believes anything is true anymore; we might just as well have jumped down the rabbit hole with Alice.

: ) chai
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 10:18 am
Who are you speaking for? There is plenty that I believe is true.

Are you trying to say I'm a nobody? Mr. Green
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 10:20 am
The principle objection to long-standing conspiracies is that the venality of the individuals involved is what lead them to conspire in the first place, and it is also the characteristic most likely to lead to a break-up up of the conspiratorial group. Cover-up conspiracies are the most popular allegations of conspiracy, and those are the most absurd, as information containment protocols usually do not work over time. Someone is always willing to "leak" information--for money, out of principle, or simply for their fifteen minutes of fame. As with pseudo-science, conspiracy theories constitute extraordinary claims, and those making such claims are responsible for demonstrating their veracity--those who doubt them are in no way obliged to disprove them.

The book of Genesis is hardly a reliable source proof of anything, let alone a contention of an alien invasion--but i would expect no reliable source for such an hilarious outrageous idea.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 10:52 am
I just want to toss this out here - elaborate conspiracies always make me laugh, as they're inherently impractical. Why? Have you ever tried to throw a very large (I mean, 50 or more guests) surprise party? It's inevitable, somebody spills it. And I'm talking about only 50 or so people here, who have to keep a secret for perhaps a month or two.

This topic is about elaborate conspiracies which allegedly have gone on for, what, decades? Centuries? And they involve hundreds if not thousands or even millions of people? And not one of them cracked? Not one of them messed up? Not one of them left the file on the desk, or the lid off the box, or the garbage unshredded? This strains credulity - people just aren't up to that kind of a mass standard of absolute perfection, day in, day out, for years on end, generation after generation, decades untold.

Want to read a great send-up of conspiracies? Umberto Eco's Foucault's Pendulum is a fun read.
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 11:00 am
Fun read, eh?

And you don't think about how the 911 conspiracy, or the WMD conspiracy, or the Montauk conspiracy, nor the Majestic12 conspiracy, nor the Northwoods conspiracy AFFECTS YOU--personally?

Whistling in the dark, won't make them go away.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 11:27 am
Elaborate conspiracies are much more fun. There is more to talk about.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 11:32 am
Me absolute favorites are the conspiracies within conspiracies. ie: I know someone who says the "NASA never landed on the moon conspiracy" was actually started by NASA to keep people's attention away from even more secretive government conspiracies. Rolling EyesRolling Eyes
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 11:36 am
Alright, i'll admit it, most of these conspiracies are real. In fact, i'm a participant in most of therm, but if i were to
0 Replies

chaiyah

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 11:56 am
That is what the USA Coverment DOES for a living, concoct and debunk conspiracies.

They gave up telling the Truth about 50 years ago.

It's no wonder, the US is going to hell in a handbasket.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 12:48 pm
Uh oh! Setanta got whacked in midsentence. Well, it happens to all of them sooner or later.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 12:51 pm
Well, especially to us oldies, roger :wink:
0 Replies