MY GF Proposed to Me Today!

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 04:11 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I might just break into a stimulating rendition of "Crazy" right now because I am feeling a bit spirited.

Cue it up, Bear.

I can tell you this Gus... singing old chestnuts at open mics is a real path to stardom (Crazy is a huge hit at my karaoke shows) apparently the Octavia has an open mic every Sunday which is a wonderful thing because it gives any dick ( I use the term loosely) off the street a chance to play star. Laughing

http://www.octavialounge.com/
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 04:15 pm
I might just stop in for one of your shows, Bear.

Look for the tall guy in the leather penis sheath.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 04:19 pm
Gus don't forget your monical. Show folks what a glass act you are.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 04:23 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
http://www.billsaddiction.com/images/smilies/bf1.gif

Well said, squinney.
Nods.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 05:27 pm
>bowing to squinney
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 05:44 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I might just stop in for one of your shows, Bear.

Look for the tall guy in the leather penis sheath.

that would be the octavia gus.... here in barney town we just wrap a do rag around our units....
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 03:27 pm
Sglass wrote:
You know something Roxxxanne, your rendition of "Moonlight Over Vermont " is so beautiful. I do hope it is included on your CD. I promised you I would'nt put it on A2k, but I think you should.

And just remember, Sex is Sex, whether it's a man, woman or big bear (opps I meant big dog) and marraige is a spiritual union between two people regardless of their genitalia. Past or present Laughing Laughing Laughing

Please play Moonlight over Vermont and show people what a true artist is capable of. I know that you cry all the way to the bank.

Oh and MA wants to come to your wedding too.

Roxy is a sex change person? Gosh.

I like "Moonlight in Vermont", too, Mel Torme did it well.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 04:42 pm
Whether he/she is a sex change person or not doesn't matter to me. I was not denegrating him/her for that, nor would I. Like Merry Andrew I could care less what any of you put (or have) between your legs.

However, I will not accept being a tranny or being a recovering alcoholic or being low self esteem as an excuse for what he/she has said of late that was hateful towards me.

As a side note, and as a middle child, I'm aware of the fact that some discomfort results with some people when experiencing discord . I would only note in response that there is a thin line between supporting and enabling.

As I said before, I'd rather Rox admit who she is, stop hiding and be as real as the rest of us are on this board. (excepting Slappy and Gus) Attacking others to make ones self feel better is as low as one can go.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 04:46 pm
Very well said, Squinney.

RH
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 08:09 pm
squinney wrote:
Attacking others to make ones self feel better is as low as one can go.

Someone should aughta put that on the sig-line thread.

Oh, ok -- don't mind if I do!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 08:45 pm
squinney wrote:

be as real as the rest of us are on this board. (excepting Slappy and Gus)

Gus isn't real???!!!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 08:57 pm
hardly
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 10:35 pm
Has anyone seen Gusflushthehopper around?
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 06:58 pm
Back to the issue . . .

You're 59 and she's 33? You are too old for her! You don't need to MARRY her, for god's sake . . .
0 Replies