Breaking: Obama resigns from Trinity church.

Intrepid

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 06:12 pm
Another thread gone bad? Shocked
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 06:14 pm
just more attempted piling on by the usual handful.

As always... I did not initiate... only responded in kind. Please note my civil and friendly response to ebeth.... I give as I get.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 06:19 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
low blow harper.... squinney has done nothing to you... is well liked and respected by everyone (unlike you) and deserves no comment from some bitter tranny attention whore. Also, it doesn't hurt her feelings nor mine....nice try though.

You misspelled projection.

You are one of the most bitter trolls I have ever encountered on the > internet and I feel sorry for your wife. She must either be a complete kook or a saint. BTW let her speak for herself.

...you are welcome to come here and meet us (shana and I) IRL. You would be in for the surprise of your life.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 06:20 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
sexual orientation problems.... that's rich. I'm exactly your age Roxxxmanne.... and I still operate with all my original equipment.... Laughing

You call that peanut equipment? Women don't refer to their vaginas as equipment and mine is certainly not what it was when I was a virgin.

Our equipment? Double dildos, vibrators, strap-ons and, since i am a dominatrix, handcuffs, crops and stuff. My butch girlfreind had 8 orgasms last night and 13 (so far) today.

Maybe you aren't totally queera and want a "she-male". I have a 24 year old tranny girlfriend who is really hot that I am trying to get off the streets. But she is available as we speak if you can afford her. I know that is your secret desire. She is Asian and rather small though. I suspect you want it bigger.

so you stretched your vagina out in only 4 years? Is it still under warranty?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 06:23 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
sexual orientation problems.... that's rich. I'm exactly your age Roxxxmanne.... and I still operate with all my original equipment.... Laughing

You call that peanut equipment? Women don't refer to their vaginas as equipment and mine is certainly not what it was when I was a virgin.

Our equipment? Double dildos, vibrators, strap-ons and, since i am a dominatrix, handcuffs, crops and stuff. My butch girlfreind had 8 orgasms last night and 13 (so far) today.

Maybe you aren't totally queera and want a "she-male". I have a 24 year old tranny girlfriend who is really hot that I am trying to get off the streets. But she is available as we speak if you can afford her. I know that is your secret desire. She is Asian and rather small though. I suspect you want it bigger.

I have no idea what you are talking about and neither does Shana. When was the last time Squinney came 21 times in sixteen hopurs?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 07:07 pm
THAT is enough!

Both of you get over yourselves already.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 07:08 pm
squinney wrote:
THAT is enough!

Both of you get over yourselves already.

Hurray for Sqinney Cool
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 08:30 pm
I don't know who Roxanne is but I hope I never meet him/her. That person has an angry streak a mile wide. I don't know what the history is between the two and I really don't care, I would just prefer not to read all this ugliness. If I'm in a tolerant mood for bullshit, I will log on to SB.

I don't know what kind of an experience all the other's have had with their churches, but I left mine after 23 years because of the way a priest talked to me when I was trying to make arrangements to get married. He suggested I just go get a civil ceremony because I had the temerity to want to marry a non-catholic.

A while back (2004) I rejoined the Church (different parish) because the local clergy was instructing the congregation on how to vote. I rejoined just for the standing to go argue with the priests and remind them to stay out of political matters, unless they wanted to give up their tax exempt status.

Church is one thing, faith is another and family is still another thing. Several months back my nephew got into trouble with the police and my brother called to tell me he would not help his son. (Son from a previous marriage...moved here to be with Dad and is allowed to run wild....step-mother is only happy about not sending child support to take care of said-nephew) I wound up taking the child to see a lawyer with my brother's permission as well as his deep desire that I foot the bill...but now his wife is pissed because she told me she has driven the family into bankrupcy, blames the credit card companies because they extended credit to her, and when I gasped and said "Oh my God you have squandered your children's future" (She and my brother have 7 year-old twins) she and my brother are no longer speaking to me. This is after many more than 20 years of no-sibling problems.

So my point is, if my brother can cut me off from seeing my nephews and neice it's as equally easy to cut off your involvement with a Church. I'm not sure if he will come around, I figure when he needs money badly enough I'll hear from him....but he made a choice, and I made a choice and neither of us are running for office. I will admit it would not look good to the gawkers if we were running for some public office.

The Trinity Church appears to tolerate nut-job pastors and guest speakers, I deal with my family and extended relatives in much the same way. Sometimes it takes a big push to make you sever the ties.

Life is messy.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 12:02 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I have no idea what you are talking about and neither does Shana. When was the last time Squinney came 21 times in sixteen hopurs?

here, refresh your memory

http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=36946
0 Replies