Breaking: Obama resigns from Trinity church.

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 03:11 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
they don't generally do it after 20 years unless some amazingly radical change occurs. Since no such change has occurred in the church (this is not new preaching, message or guest speaker apparently) but rather in Obama ( he is now running for president) I think it's harder to attach that generalization.

speaking to ebeth and glitterbag there.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 03:14 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Bill try to read for context.

And btw if you think that posing jerk off in a roman collar is a holy man I submit that you're the f*cking idiot, not I.
Laughing I've yet to see any religious figure that I thought a genuine liaison to a higher power (or any evidence of a higher power, for that matter), but your suggestion remains equally idiotic regardless of one's religious views.

then why did you refer to him as a holy man?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 04:19 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
squinney wrote:
Wouldn't any of us do the same if any friend or family member was taking advantage / riding coat tails for their own glory and doing so to your detriment?

Ya know you would.
Squinney gets the prize. Obama had little choice but to disassociate himself from an organization whose leaders have repeatedly chosen to exploit his membership to acquire their own 15 minutes of fame.

Interesting how Bear recognizes the contradiction in "he's screwed if he does, and screwed if he doesn't"… but then backtracks to the idiotic lie that everyone not in Obama's camp will be called racist. Rolling Eyes

Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
No. I would put a boot in the ass of the offender... not quit myself...and I wouldn't stand up in front of the world and say that I was quitting because everytime a meanie said a mean thing it made people mean to me. Crying or Very sad

Of course I'm not an above the fray trying to bring things to a higher level for the world hero.... I'm just a bear...
Yeah. Go kick the holy man's ass in the middle of your Presidential run. Are you sure you can't think of something dumber than that to suggest? Rolling Eyes

Actually, if Obama had "put a boot in his ass", I would have respected him more.
There comes a time when you have to say "enough" and do something, not just run away.
Obama should have reacted more strongly then just being "disturbed" by the reverends comments, but he didnt.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 04:21 pm
All the same I prefer not to defined by the actions of folks belonging to the same religious group....priests or non-coms.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 04:24 pm
I find it interesting that this sort of preaching and message is NOT a new thing to Trinity....this is not riding obamas coattails for 15 minutes of fame... this is regular policy which Obamas campaign happened to bring to light....big difference there to all but the obama zealots... of which, let me make clear, I do not count squinney.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 04:27 pm
I guess I'm not as well informed about Trinity as some. Personally, I want to hear more about Hagee and his preaching.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 04:30 pm
glitterbag wrote:
I guess I'm not as well informed about Trinity as some. Personally, I want to hear more about Hagee and his preaching.

and it should be brought to light as well.... and John McCain should denounce his bullshit as well... but of course.... ALL politicians are the same when it comes to self interest...which is my only point ever....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 04:38 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
they don't generally do it after 20 years unless some amazingly radical change occurs. Since no such change has occurred in the church (this is not new preaching, message or guest speaker apparently) but rather in Obama ( he is now running for president) I think it's harder to attach that generalization.

since I got whacked in the head a couple of times earlier this year for suggesting that Obama could have left Trinity if he was dissatisfied with what was being said (and was one of a number of posters (on different threads) saying we had left particular congregations because of dissatisfaction with our pastors/ministers), I was pleased to see glitterbag make the comment so simply - people leave churches all the time.

Obama made a choice each time he attended. He's made another choice now, but he made the choice to attend when he did.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 04:43 pm
nicely put e beth and let me ask you what you think obamas prime motivation was for leaving at this time? I promise that no matter what you think, I would never whack you on the head... with or without the big dawg around Very Happy
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 04:58 pm
Bi Polar Girl, his motivation was to rid himself of the distraction.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 05:00 pm
which makes him exactly like any other self interested politician harper/chrisee/roxxxmanne.... but thanks for the captain obvious post....
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 05:11 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I find it interesting that this sort of preaching and message is NOT a new thing to Trinity....this is not riding obamas coattails for 15 minutes of fame... this is regular policy which Obamas campaign happened to bring to light....big difference there to all but the obama zealots... of which, let me make clear, I do not count squinney.
Laughing Yeah, right. Trinity probably has a long tradition of bringing in guest idiots to bash Hillary Clinton and it has nothing to do with Obama... despite mentioning him by name. Get a grip already.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 05:15 pm
whats a matter O'Wilhemina? Forget how to read for context today? At least you recognize that these people are idiots. You get a grip Captain literal.... this is part of their tradition of bashing and baiting.... Clinton was just the target du jour. Go wax your bikini area or something.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 05:30 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
whats a matter O'Wilhemina? Forget how to read for context today? At least you recognize that these people are idiots. You get a grip Captain literal.... this is part of their tradition of bashing and baiting.... Clinton was just the target du jour. Go wax your bikini area or something.
Rolling Eyes This type of circus show may not be a new thing to Trinity, but it's damn sure a new thing to be able to use Obama's candidacy as a vehicle to drive it to a national stage. This wasn't a foregone conclusion, obviously. They could have behaved in a fashion that would help his candidacy, rather than exploit it for their own notoriety. Your denial of the obvious only serves to further demonstrate your cluelessness.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 05:35 pm
your inability to see that it wasn't exploitive... just business as usual... with Obama/Clinton being incidental to it and bringing it to national attention....is irrefutable proof of yours....

Wilhemna, you and snood... I stopped ever engaging you girls in conversation a LONG time ago...I only reply to you.... so if you find me so distasteful.... why not put me on ignore or just brush by my posts? Seriously.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 05:59 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Rolling Eyes This type of circus show may not be a new thing to Trinity, but it's damn sure a new thing to be able to use Obama's candidacy as a vehicle to drive it to a national stage. This wasn't a foregone conclusion, obviously. They could have behaved in a fashion that would help his candidacy, rather than exploit it for their own notoriety. Your denial of the obvious only serves to further demonstrate your cluelessness.

Anyone can see that TUCC is becoming a three-ring circus. Anyone I should say who is not addled with so many sexual orientation and gender identity problems like Bi-Polar Girl.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 06:02 pm
sexual orientation problems.... that's rich. I'm exactly your age Roxxxmanne.... and I still operate with all my original equipment.... Laughing
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 06:03 pm
squinney wrote:
Wouldn't any of us do the same if any friend or family member was taking advantage / riding coat tails for their own glory and doing so to your detriment?

Ya know you would.

Squinney, why has your "man" become a troll and what is his real problem? Aren't you embarrassed by the crap he posts here? It reflects poorly on you.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 06:11 pm
low blow harper.... squinney has done nothing to you... is well liked and respected by everyone (unlike you) and deserves no comment from some bitter tranny attention whore. Also, it doesn't hurt her feelings nor mine....nice try though.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 06:12 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
sexual orientation problems.... that's rich. I'm exactly your age Roxxxmanne.... and I still operate with all my original equipment.... Laughing

You call that peanut equipment? Women don't refer to their vaginas as equipment and mine is certainly not what it was when I was a virgin.

Our equipment? Double dildos, vibrators, strap-ons and, since i am a dominatrix, handcuffs, crops and stuff. My butch girlfreind had 8 orgasms last night and 13 (so far) today.

Maybe you aren't totally queera and want a "she-male". I have a 24 year old tranny girlfriend who is really hot that I am trying to get off the streets. But she is available as we speak if you can afford her. I know that is your secret desire. She is Asian and rather small though. I suspect you want it bigger.
0 Replies