am i wrong in feeling betrayed?

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 11:07 am
well anyways, one of my roomates broke down today and started saying i needed to move out.

Umm ok, i am payin 300, rent is 525, i am the only one who shops and cleans, its insane.

the other guy does coke all day. the other guy doesnt do anything at all.
in fact He just complained that He just cleaned the entire house when in fact both of those ******* rejects only cleaned their rooms.(but they really didnt clean them, they vacuumed and folded their clothes i mean) i cleaned the living room, the kitchen and the bathroom, the wet rooms are ******* LAME.

i am on unemployment, but is that really an issue?
bills are paid, shouldn't that be final? if not i can start robbing people or someshit you know, is it my fault noone will hire me?

This is really horrible or maybe i had it coming. haha yeah i DID have it coming, thats what i get for being responsible, right?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,558 • Replies: 23
No top replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 11:10 am
when i got laid off i didnt have money for like 3 months, i mean 900 dollars i paid thinking i had somewhere stable when in fact i dont.

900 fuckin dollars i could have kept to move out on my own, and i paid it off.

why do i always pay my debts off instead of taking care of myself? i need to get over it or something im not sure.

and to top it off today my cousin told me "straight up dude lower your standards, your poor your not gonna get a good looking girl and you know it"

jeez, bad day i guess.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 11:20 am
well you know what, i knew what i was getting into.

Ill just have to find somewhere new! this is a good thing. even tho i have no clothes to u know like take an interview with that doesnt matter i need some jeans i stole a grip of high-end dress shirts.

lol as im saying this i literally havent ate in like 3 days. thats another inconvenience but i got a bag of rice so i will rough it for a few weeks again and then ill get a weekly or something.

im glad i have u guys to talk to lol, even if ur not listening.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 11:23 am
Las Vegas unemployment is only slightly above the national average ...why can't you land a job??? Take care of that a many problems go away.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 11:23 am
I'm confused why they can toss you out given you've prepaid the rent..
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 11:28 am
That was killer cheap rent. What was that place? Was it under the table?

Well if you were in my city or roundabouts I'd buy you a meal, maybe even cook for you. You need to eat.

So what's the situation...how long you got to find another place?

Don't take this the wrong way, it does sound like a hard day, but I'm kinda glad that you have this opportunity to get away from the drugs. Getting away from all that crap really helps put a person in a new place for some peace and security in their lives.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 11:38 am
lol i guess i just landed a job.. haha. wierd you know...

**** i keep goint thru **** and then right when its unbearable it just intstantly changes direction.

god damn for real im so tired.

well im pretty sure its just me, im not really likeable so im not like #1 for getting hired, even when im like trying to act all professional they never hire me.

i owe 50$ for may, but they really expect me to pay nexts month rent , and they want me on my way out. how does that work out exactly?

just like when i was living with my dad. charge me rent and expect me to move out, and then try to raise my rent to get me out faster?

one is complaining i dont pitch in for the power bill. ok its only 100 not even, and its getting split 2 ways
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 11:46 am
i just want maturity, you know? i want a woman not a fuckiing girl, i want friends who are mature.

30 year old man breaks down crying in front of me like 5 times this year.
lol, i meant 30 year old boy. yeah that sounds right.

My cousin was right tho, they are using me. when i had a pc they were at my house every-single-day, when i have money they are sure as **** to be at home waiting for me, when they got money they are sure to be gone for the whole week. when im paying more than half the rent, even after utilities and they complain im not working, even when im cutting grass, fixing the blown down fence.they want me to pay 50 more dollars a month.you guys see where im going? they are like effing parasites pure and simple, straight up bloodsuckers.

i dont know why i think they care, well one isnt so bad hes just old midlife crisis type ****, whatever.

no rent from me anymore! for realios. i need to be on my own. now i get to spend the next few days trying to find a cheap place that accepts pitbulls.

let the games begin.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 11:49 am
OGIONIK wrote:

and to top it off today my cousin told me "straight up dude lower your standards, your poor your not gonna get a good looking girl and you know it"

Man, OGIONIK, that's some pretty harsh ****! Can I help a brother out? Need a place to stay or something?
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 11:55 am
you know, its not so bad.

rather funny now that i take a step back and look at the big picture, im gettin all hung up on stuff that doesnt, well it DOES matter, but not as much as other stuff.

not to mention they let my dog outside for like 12 hours one day, then another day i walked to my house to see her being chased by an animal control guy.

O_o
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 02:08 pm
Jeebus, this is why we don't live with druggies, see? Rolling Eyes

From what little I know, based on my brother and his dad and friends during their messed-up days, druggies are kinda known for this stuff, ya know? milk people for more than their fair share of work, rent, whatever...and then also act fussy and whiny and ill-used, too.

As Mushy said, use this as your chance to get away from that poisonous nonsense. Blah.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 02:14 pm
lol i think u hit it spot on.

oh guys its so much worse than ive even written here, 2-3 days ago mr druggoe goes to my cousins house, because a guy that hates mr druggoe buys weed from my cousin. he was like if he doesnt talk to me we can get my friends and dad involved then it will be chaos.

mr druggoe got choke slammed fyi, then he proceeded to get half of my family to the point where the want to disown me by talkin **** and throwing things thru their windows.

it was hilarious, but they still hate me. i guess i picked the wrong roomates, well i didnt have a choice.

I might be non-violent, but it was sure nice to see him get kicked in the mouth.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 04:37 pm
I have no idea what you're talking about but that's okay, I don't really need to know.

Did you say you got a job?

Why not look in the paper for a room for rent with a family or a couple of normal people, at least?

Move out when they're out of the house, man.

I do think women should be the last thing on your mind right now. Get yourself a job, at Burger King or wherever, get some money coming in and get away from those losers!

Good luck.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 04:41 pm
thats not true, sex is like the only real stress reliever, everything else is like a stress-delayer.

yeah this whole situation sucks. im so over it.

(but it is so true what they say " sex is like air, it only matter when ur not getting any")
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 04:51 pm
i am lookin at some houses in the projects they r really cheap. sounds bad but its not really that awful.

yay and a place to get root canals for 250 and extraction for 75
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 04:51 pm
Big talk. Sex is not the only stress reliever. Walking away from this stuff, calming down by non drug means (yoga? buddhism? meditation? jogging, walking) working, acceptance of yourself and what you can do if you stop with all this garbage. Including stopping about the "I am not likeable" stuff. Move on. Get counselling. We know you are bright.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 04:55 pm
well theres got to be a reason they aren't hiring me.

im pretty sure it cuz im wearing jeans or something. good thing about losing my wallet is that i didnt spend nay money so i can actually buy interview pants or something.

fyi counselling costs money and/or time. neither of which i can afford.

thanks for being kind and replying.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 05:18 pm
Others here know more about various kinds of counselling than I do. I do know back in Venice, you could get referrals for counsellors to see in the evening. I've had counsellor friends who did free hours, or something like $10.00. I don't know if that's available in Sin City, but it might be. You could use more support than just from us.

Good re place to live...

on clothes, you're talking to the thrift shop queen. Sadly, clothes choices sure can matter, though not always. We hired a woman once with her shoes stapled and her hem stapled... she's now has a doctorate in and teaches pharmacology at a state university. Grooming, piercings, can matter. Hygiene can matter. Attitude may matter most, if you get that far. See... a counsellor..
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 05:21 pm
hehe ill get right on it i guess
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 09:43 am
good god i think i have to work today.

that sucks, i ate a lunchable yesterday and i
0 Replies